What's new

Indian pilot forced to land at Pasrur - blast from the past

soul hacker

Reaction score
420173_387853521244268_100000588692764_1404708_1605666322_n.jpg

:azn::eek::eek::eek:

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

PAF museum.........................wow:smitten:

Its such a simple helmet there is no fancy stuf on that I like todays helmet with huds and all

Its such a simple helmet there is no fancy stuf on that I like todays helmet with huds and all

It was 1965 .. They used to wear leather caps just a few years before that.

Actually there are some big events associated with this plane ....

just think about how a fighter plane on enemy land forced to land without any damages. Why didnt the fighter tried to fight back .. etc etc...

Actually there are some big events associated with this plane ....

just think about how a fighter plane on enemy land forced to land without any damages. Why didnt the fighter tried to fight back .. etc etc...

He ran out of fuel and asked for emergency landing..
Those days soldiers had some dignity and rules of war.

The plane was running low on fuel and had to land somewhere,it mistakenly landed at Pasrur on the Pakistani side,the story of force landing is manufactured by the PAF,even Air.Cdre Sajjad Haider in his book "Flight Of the Falcon" denied any force landing of the Gnat by a Starfighter,in fact the Starfighter pilot Hakimullah never saw the Gnat even after it landed.

The plane was running low on fuel and had to land somewhere,it mistakenly landed at Pasrur on the Pakistani side,the story of force landing is manufactured by the PAF,even Air.Cdre Sajjad Haider in his book "Flight Of the Falcon" denied any force landing of the Gnat by a Starfighter,in fact the Starfighter pilot Hakimullah never saw the Gnat even after it landed.

I do not wish to counter what you have claimed in your post. However its the later part which I find difficult to digest.

Any authentic source on this?

Back
Top Bottom