What's new

Indian Parliament for sale

Lets leave the tone and tenor...what abt content? what did LKA wrote to SG?
My point stands.

Dear Smt Soniaji,

On my return from Kolkata last night, I found your letter dated 15th February awaiting me.

I am happy that you have denied the reports relating to you and your family alluded to in the Task Force's Report on Black Money.

If these had been denied earlier, the Task Force would have taken your denial into account. Even so, I deeply regret the distress caused to you.

With best regards,

Yours sincerely,

L K Advani

Why did this lady wait for years?
Why did she not sue Swiss magazine or Subhramniam Swamy for libel?

After he was tainted in scam, BJP joined hands with him and made hin depy. CM of HP.

So you are implying CONgress never had any BJP politicians on thier tickets ?
It goes both ways, and many ways.
Narayan Rane.....knock knock
He was a member of Shiv Sena until July 2005, then he joined Indian National Congress party.
What is your moot point here?

But still you and I were born and brought up here in India - it is Indian blood in our body.

She is an italian with an Indian passport. Thats to it. She will never be an Indian.

The day she becomes the PM , for the first time I will be ashamed to call myself an Indian.

Being born and brought up doesn;t make you India or such...it is what you are ready to give up and what you are wiling to do for India! There indians born and brought up in India who don't care..I can list you numerous groups against India....or state level groups that want to leave the Union. You have to look at it from a different prism. Sonia has a done a lot for INdia, her exposure is a valuable tool, and her positions is a bold statement to the rest of the world, India can absorb anyone. Truthfully, I like her because she listens to the public....when ppl display their dissatisfaction over an issue, she will go into overtime to solve it as much as possible.

Being born and brought up doesn;t make you India or such...it is what you are ready to give up and what you are wiling to do for India! There indians born and brought up in India who don't care..I can list you numerous groups against India....or state level groups that want to leave the Union. You have to look at it from a different prism. Sonia has a done a lot for INdia, her exposure is a valuable tool, and her positions is a bold statement to the rest of the world, India can absorb anyone. Truthfully, I like her because she listens to the public....when ppl display their dissatisfaction over an issue, she will go into overtime to solve it as much as possible.

As I suspected ; you know nothing about the reality in India.

And I am not saying all Indians are sincere. But there are enough sincere ones among the 1.2 billion to serve the nation. A foreign mall is not required to rule my nation.

As I suspected ; you know nothing about the reality in India.

And I am not saying all Indians are sincere. But there are enough sincere ones among the 1.2 billion to serve the nation. A foreign mall is not required to rule my nation.

Too bad because the MAJORITY in my India think she has what it takes.....I guess the MAJORITY were;t content with her...seems you have a lot more to learn chap!

she is a fraud which has started to be exposed now.

dont tell she is unaware of what happens in Cabinet, and she is not aware if likes of Thomas are chosen as head of countries biggest watchdog institution.

If we say that she is not aware of everything and MMS / Others are entirely responsible for all the dirt coming out then we are playing in her hands. Why she didnt intervene and said lets do JPC in time as we are clean, Lets sack kalmadi/Raja/ thomas in time. for all the good things she is the lady and "she will go into overtime to solve it as much as possible" and all the scams scape goats are available. if ppl still think she is above corruption then either they are motivated , partisan or just ignorant. Till now i thought u wished well fr india and were just miffed at the state of affairs but sir u are just ignorant as some one pointed out.

Thanks

she is a fraud which has started to be exposed now.

dont tell she is unaware of what happens in Cabinet, and she is not aware if likes of Thomas are chosen as head of countries biggest watchdog institution.

If we say that she is not aware of everything and MMS / Others are entirely responsible for all the dirt coming out then we are playing in her hands. Why she didnt intervene and said lets do JPC in time as we are clean, Lets sack kalmadi/Raja/ thomas in time. for all the good things she is the lady and "she will go into overtime to solve it as much as possible" and all the scams scape goats are available. if ppl still think she is above corruption then either they are motivated , partisan or just ignorant. Till now i thought u wished well fr india and were just miffed at the state of affairs but sir u are just ignorant as some one pointed out.

Thanks

Sir you are a moron thanks...for the past 2 decades point a capable leader in India....Sonia was the only one to have the audacity to put MMS in power.....that act itself is more than enough to shut you and your kind with BS conspiracy stories....sure she may be corrupt but the worst....not at all.....not at all

This is the problem with you lot and the difference between the Chinese and Pakistanis.....you lack exposure and think any idea outside India is bad......learn to absorb useful information...learn to take criticism .....learn to quit whining and do something....I used all you Indian posters were actually willing to do something for India...now I realize that is far from reality......you simply cannot digest reality and take any opportunity to deed Indian no matter moronic you look......its a damn shame

Lets make something clear being accused of doing something wrong and doing something wrong are two completely different things......it is very easy to file bogus charges against an innocent person and let the courts do their work which may take 2 decades to get justice......On top of that my Ignorant friend...it is very easy to say Sonia knew what all the members of cabinet were doing.....Even you don't know what your friend is doing if and when they commit a crime....so don;t BS....

No one ever said she is above corruption but I like the way she pays attention to the poor....and she acts quicker than any other politician in office to root out crime....Im not giving her an A but I will give her higher marks than other politicians.....IS there room for improvement sure.....you must be one of the RSS or BJP guys upset that you cannot get office again....tough I guess the public rather deal with Congress than BJP....if they lose power it s not due to policy it is due coalition politics...

Are you mad that Congress back tracked on the Telegana issue....tough buddy .... get over it. lol

Hey I am all for it.....no one gets out with out a clean chit.....I ll put my one anyway that MMS is completely innocent.....However I feel Rahul is not fit to run INdia at all.....he is a moron and not educated enough to lead this country.......Sonia at least give a platform where India's best could shine and thats the message I am trying to say.....A platform, a truly just, free of corruption platform where the greatest minds can come together and shine.....Vajaypee is also commendable....This is what needs to happen but the Public has to keep an eye on such corruption at all times and call it out when stuff gets swept under the carpet......Thats why I am emphasizing the grass roots level of anti corruption and how Indians in India should step up and organize....

SoniaGandhi-ad-in-The-New-York-Times.jpg
Sonia at least give a platform where India's best could shine and thats the message I am trying to say

How did she make billions out of nowhere?

http://www.nritoday.net/national-br...ork-against-65000-ad-criticizing-sonia-gandhi

Loll

Sir you are a moron thanks...for the past 2 decades point a capable leader in India....Sonia was the only one to have the audacity to put MMS in power.....that act itself is more than enough to shut you and your kind with BS conspiracy stories....sure she may be corrupt but the worst....not at all.....not at all

This is the problem with you lot and the difference between the Chinese and Pakistanis.....you lack exposure and think any idea outside India is bad......learn to absorb useful information...learn to take criticism .....learn to quit whining and do something....I used all you Indian posters were actually willing to do something for India...now I realize that is far from reality......you simply cannot digest reality and take any opportunity to deed Indian no matter moronic you look......its a damn shame

Lets make something clear being accused of doing something wrong and doing something wrong are two completely different things......it is very easy to file bogus charges against an innocent person and let the courts do their work which may take 2 decades to get justice......On top of that my Ignorant friend...it is very easy to say Sonia knew what all the members of cabinet were doing.....Even you don't know what your friend is doing if and when they commit a crime....so don;t BS....

No one ever said she is above corruption but I like the way she pays attention to the poor....and she acts quicker than any other politician in office to root out crime....Im not giving her an A but I will give her higher marks than other politicians.....IS there room for improvement sure.....you must be one of the RSS or BJP guys upset that you cannot get office again....tough I guess the public rather deal with Congress than BJP....if they lose power it s not due to policy it is due coalition politics...

Are you mad that Congress back tracked on the Telegana issue....tough buddy .... get over it. lol

Lets nt get personal.

If smne sucks lacks of crore of rupees from the system and still she is adorable because "'the way she pays attention to the poor." then u r not just any other moron on street.

Don;t understand if there is legitimate proof don't you think she would've been charged in these 3 decades or are all politicians corrupt...

How many have been, while they were in power with all judicial machinery working thier way ??

Noose is tightening on Sonia.
She has not confronted swiss magazine which talks about her billions why?

DMK's another family Business - Money Laundering

Trouble mounts for the DMK. The Enforcement Directorate has sent a notice to Cineyug Pvt Ltd, which facilitated the transfer of Rs 214 crore to Chennai-based Kalaignar TV, owned by Karunanidhi’s family, on behalf of Mumbai-based DB Realty.

“The notice has been sent under the provisions of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act to the event management firm seeking details of the banking transactions of the company and the income tax return documents,” official sources said.

The ED, sources said, suspects that the Rs 214 crore transferred to Kalaignar TV is part of the proceeds of the crime relating to the alleged fraud in the controversial award of the licences for 2G spectrum to dubious companies, including Swan Telecom.

Once the documents of the Cineyug are examined, the agency may seek attachment proceedings for the suspected bribe money, the sources said.

Cineyug started receiving funds from Kusegaon Realty, another firm owned by DB Realty’s Shahid Balwa, after the allotment of the spectrum to various companies in January 2008 and Cineyug transferred the money to Kalaignar TV.

After the funds were transferred to Cineyug by Kusegaon Realty, an agreement for transfer of funds between the two companies was reached post facto.

However, following the resignation of former Telecom Minister A Raja in November 2010, the Kalaignar TV returned the money to Cineyug and the DMK-owned channel started claiming that the money was received as an unsecured loan.

The ED, however, has inputs that the money is yet to reach Kusegaon Realty, the origin point of the movement of the funds suspected to be bribe money moved as a quid pro quo for the spectrum licences to Swan Telecom promoted by Balwa.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom