What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
I expect only Wrestlers, Boxers Or, S. Newhal to win medal(s). :p:

Poor show by Jitu Rai, he wasn't looking comfortable...

wow..what a finish..Vietnam guy shoots 10.7 with his final shot to overcome boos & snatch gold!

She has beaten Chinese in Past & can repeat it in Rio. Let's hope she wins a Medal. :)

The one I am talking about has beaten her 8 times- in a row- And she is better believe me- However I am an optimistic person and believe in miracles for both Nehwal and The mens Hokey team-

Nehwal will likely loose in QF- If she faces the defending champion- Which seems likely-
Better than that annoying Carolina Marin who shouts after every point distracting opponents when losing. In one funny game at a point crowd started shouting with PV Sindhu for every point scored by her against Carolina.

The one I am talking about has beaten her 8 times- in a row- And she is better believe me- However I am an optimistic person and believe in miracles for both Nehwal and The mens Hokey team-
Actually Saina Nehwal has mental block against all top 3 seeders. So it don't matter whoever she was going to face in QF.

Better than that annoying Carolina Marin who shouts after every point distracting opponents when losing. In one funny game at a point crowd started shouting with PV Sindhu for every point scored by her against Carolina.

I see our players getting tensed easily- She could be shouting to get motivated- every player has her own way- should not be copying the opponent to show them- But then some players get motivation from doing that only- :lol: look at the likes of Kohli-

I see our players getting tensed easily- She could be shouting to get motivated- every player has her own way- should not be copying the opponent to show them- But then some players get motivation from doing that only- :lol: look at the likes of Kohli-
Intimidation is against rules and shouting is just on fence but not bannable. Its very very annoying if you havn't seen her play you should see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom