What's new

Indian officials manhandle Pak journalists in Amritsar

Manhandled ??? The security was just doing his job, following the protocol, he spoke politely and when the HC intervened apologized and moved away. It is the uncouth journalists who have no understanding of protocols are to be blame here.

All objectives of randi rona about "MUAH PAKKKKISTAAN A TERRRARIST" were achieved. All the guest nations apart from naswaristan also achieved their objectives, which was "AVOID VERBAL DIAARRHEA OF TYPICAL DEHATI NATION, ENJOY FREE SNACKS & MOVE ALONG"

Yeah pretty much spot on.

Come on , let us be honest.

I am sure the few Pakistani Newsmen present at the occasion were well identified wearing Pakistani press badges and all.

The official knew perfectly well they were Pakistani news media.

He just got caught red handed and had to apologize to prevent a diplomatic row.

"Diplomatic Row".. r u kidding. What a Pakistani can do on name of "Diplomatic Row".. The Way we treated ur Mr."Har Dil Aziz" is not enough for so called Diplomatic Row.
Plz start some Diplomatic Row. We are waiting for it.

"Diplomatic Row".. r u kidding. What a Pakistani can do on name of "Diplomatic Row".. The Way we treated ur Mr."Har Dil Aziz" is not enough for so called Diplomatic Row.
Plz start some Diplomatic Row. We are waiting for it.
For the starters, we can block data connections in Indian embassy. :P

Ignorant & EGOTISTICAL Pakistanis.
Namak Haram ********. Jis Pakistani forum pe entertain hote hai, usi pe bhokte ho.

this just the return which pakistan did to indian journslists during home minister raj nath singh visit to pakistan..
nothing to complient about...

Yes because you denied entry to Indian journalists from entering official Saarc venue and they were physically blocked by pakistanis from even taking pictures when Rajnath arrived, then India must have done the same, despite what the story says eh? Nice logic.
Don't mix journalists with unknown persons, Pakistan allowed journalists listed in the official document but not these peoples who Rajnath Claimed to be journalists but their names were not on the list that were provided to Pakistan before the event.

For the starters, we can block data connections in Indian embassy. :P
Well this is Human rights violations. After that The same staff will be Good enough to isolate Pakistan internationally.

Don't mix journalists with unknown persons, Pakistan allowed journalists listed in the official document but not these peoples who Rajnath Claimed to be journalists but their names were not on the list that were provided to Pakistan before the event.

Do you care to explain how those unknown people got visas to visit SAARC summit?

How do you know which names were on the list and which weren't? Any source?

Well this is Human rights violations. After that The same staff will be Good enough to isolate Pakistan internationally.
Since when did Internet became human rights issue?

LOL, the clip of the event clearly show how the personnel very badly manhandled Pakistani journos. :p:

Actually he was saying that I can help you which is very much loud and clear, and this Basit guy just jumped in without knowing what is happening I guess. :-)

And wow, My Ambassador made an official (might be a constable or Inspector ranked) to apologizes for his grave mistake. What a brave man Mr. Abdul Basit . LOL :p:

Pakistani journalist said in response to media ban by Indian security by saying 'i just have to see not interview' indian replied 'i can help you' how can indiot help when jurnolist is there to see Abdul Basit?
What kind of indiot audience understand the situation otherwise!

Pakistani journalist said in response to media ban by Indian security by saying 'i just have to see not interview' indian replied 'i can help you' how can indiot help when jurnolist is there to see Abdul Basit?
What kind of indiot audience understand the situation otherwise!

I never knew "can help" is understood as "won't allow" in Pakistan. Might be because you are more "indiot" than a normal guy I guess. :p:

Back
Top Bottom