What's new

Indian officials manhandle Pak journalists in Amritsar

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Home / Today's Paper / Top Story / Indian officials manhandle Pak journalists in Amritsar
December 05, 2016
Print : Top Story
l_169905_092624_print.jpg

Try to stop Pak high commissioner from talking to media

AMRISTAR: Indian authorities on Sunday manhandled Pakistani journalists and tried to stop them from talking to Abdul Basit, Pakistani High Commissioner to New Delhi.Pakistani journalists were trying to speak to Abdul Basit, when an Indian official tried to prevent them from doing so. Among the journalists who were trying to speak to Basit was also Geo News reporter Mona Khan.

"No one can stop me from speaking to these people," Abdul Basit scolded the Indian official. "These are Pakistani journalists and these are my people. No one can stop me from speaking to them," he said.

Embarrassed, the Indian official backed off and apologised a couple of times to Abdul Basit. Abdul Basit said the issue of Kashmir must be resolved according to the wishes of Kashmiris, adding that the issue is the root cause of tensions between India and Pakistan.

He said that that peace cannot prevail in South Asia without the resolution of the Kashmir dispute. “Pakistan has always favoured talks but we want them on equal terms,” he added. Terming Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Advisor to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz meeting positive, he said that Pakistan was making integrated efforts to eliminate terrorism

Basit said that joint statement of Heart of Asia Conference was a positive development. However, he said, hurling accusations on Pakistan will not stop bloodshed and violence in Afghanistan.

He said that the entire leadership of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was in Afghanistan and Afghan authorities along with other countries must stop them. He further said that all involved countries must work together to eliminate terrorism in the region.

Manhandle? Officers all the time stop media from approaching VIPs outside of media meets. Once Abdul Basit said he wants to talk to them the Indian official backed off and even apologised to him.

See the narrative, kafir tried to harrass momins, lead momin through sheer force of his righteousness set the kafir packing....

How much victimhood cool aid Pakistanis are drunk on? there is another thread where pakistani diplomatic staff are crying about cash crunch and pakistani posters are using maa behen ki gaali and abusing religions of Indians. Then there was that thread where because Pakistan ignored multiple deadlines the international hockey fed replaced them in a hockey tournament in India, and pakistani brigadier running the pak fed and all his fanboys on the forum were abusing India. What a pathetic lot.

Last edited:
Manhandle? Officers all the time stop media from approaching VIPs outside of media meets. Once Abdul Basit said he wants to talk to them the Indian official backed off and even apologised to him.

How much victimhood cool aid Pakistanis are drunk on?

Come on , let us be honest.

I am sure the few Pakistani Newsmen present at the occasion were well identified wearing Pakistani press badges and all.

The official knew perfectly well they were Pakistani news media.

He just got caught red handed and had to apologize to prevent a diplomatic row.

Come on , let us be honest.

I am sure the few Pakistani Newsmen present at the occasion were well identified wearing Pakistani press badges and all.

The official knew perfectly well they were Pakistani news media.

He just got caught red handed and had to apologize to prevent a diplomatic row.

Yes because you denied entry to Indian journalists from entering official Saarc venue and they were physically blocked by pakistanis from even taking pictures when Rajnath arrived, then India must have done the same, despite what the story says eh? Nice logic.

Of course Pakistanis being a superior race were able to physically block Indian journalists from taking pictures, but Indian official had to apologise and allow the interaction right?

Do you guys even read yourself, or ever question the rifldiculous propaganda your state machinery churns out?

Yes because you denied entry to Indian journalists from entering official Saarc venue and they were physically blocked by pakistanis from even taking pictures when Rajnath arrived, then India must have done the same, despite what the story says eh? Nice logic.

Of course Pakistanis being a superior race were able to physically block Indian journalists from taking pictures, but Indian official had to apologise and allow the interaction right?

Do you guys even read yourself, or ever question the rifldiculous propaganda your state machinery churns out?

Your country refused to attend SAARC or have you forgotten.

BTW, I live in Islamabad and there are tons of Indian media here based permanently.

Calling yourself " LogicalDude " does not necessarily make you Logical, Lol...

Your country refused to attend SAARC or have you forgotten.

BTW, I live in Islamabad and there are tons of Indian media here based permanently.

Calling yourself " LogicalDude " does not necessarily make you Logical, Lol...

Ok Pakistani sage if you do not know you can ask. I do take polite requests. I cant post links so look up Indian journalists manhandled during saarc home ministers meet. Can you use google?

While at it, look up manhandle and apologize.

knowledge less people.

Butthurt Dehati Nation

PDF playbook start. Make a victimhood thread based on flimsy grounds, accuse Indians, and start abusing indians, the indian nation and their religion, all under the watchful patronage of pakistani title holders.

Such pathetic behaviour must have deep reasons.

LOL, the clip of the event clearly show how the personnel very badly manhandled Pakistani journos. :p:

Actually he was saying that I can help you which is very much loud and clear, and this Basit guy just jumped in without knowing what is happening I guess. :-)

And wow, My Ambassador made an official (might be a constable or Inspector ranked) to apologizes for his grave mistake. What a brave man Mr. Abdul Basit . LOL :p:

Home / Today's Paper / Top Story / Indian officials manhandle Pak journalists in Amritsar
December 05, 2016
Print : Top Story
l_169905_092624_print.jpg

Try to stop Pak high commissioner from talking to media

AMRISTAR: Indian authorities on Sunday manhandled Pakistani journalists and tried to stop them from talking to Abdul Basit, Pakistani High Commissioner to New Delhi.Pakistani journalists were trying to speak to Abdul Basit, when an Indian official tried to prevent them from doing so. Among the journalists who were trying to speak to Basit was also Geo News reporter Mona Khan.

"No one can stop me from speaking to these people," Abdul Basit scolded the Indian official. "These are Pakistani journalists and these are my people. No one can stop me from speaking to them," he said.

Embarrassed, the Indian official backed off and apologised a couple of times to Abdul Basit. Abdul Basit said the issue of Kashmir must be resolved according to the wishes of Kashmiris, adding that the issue is the root cause of tensions between India and Pakistan.

He said that that peace cannot prevail in South Asia without the resolution of the Kashmir dispute. “Pakistan has always favoured talks but we want them on equal terms,” he added. Terming Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and Advisor to Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz meeting positive, he said that Pakistan was making integrated efforts to eliminate terrorism

Basit said that joint statement of Heart of Asia Conference was a positive development. However, he said, hurling accusations on Pakistan will not stop bloodshed and violence in Afghanistan.

He said that the entire leadership of Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) was in Afghanistan and Afghan authorities along with other countries must stop them. He further said that all involved countries must work together to eliminate terrorism in the region.

Why not when india knows that Pakistani response will be "We don't believe in tit for tat response, we're a responsible power"?

PDF playbook start. Make a victimhood thread based on flimsy grounds, accuse Indians, and start abusing indians, the indian nation and their religion, all under the watchful patronage of pakistani title holders.

Such pathetic behaviour must have deep reasons
The title of this Article suggest's otherwise! As a nation, we conducted the conference quiet well... All objectives were achieved, sorry to disappoint you...
All objectives of randi rona about "MUAH PAKKKKISTAAN A TERRRARIST" were achieved. All the guest nations apart from naswaristan also achieved their objectives, which was "AVOID VERBAL DIAARRHEA OF TYPICAL DEHATI NATION, ENJOY FREE SNACKS & MOVE ALONG"

Back
Top Bottom