What's new

Indian Nuclear bases in Assam to combat China – ULFA (Terrorist organizatio

I don't know why we are not killing these disease like Paresh, Dawood and others... what is our RAW doing....

By the way I have downloaded Agent Vinod last night from torrent... will see that today...

Dawood can be captured any time or killed any time. But he has business in India and many will be Job less. Ab baat samjh ayi?

RAW is fine where ever they are it will be more a political decision.

why not they have missiles pointing at us in Tibet lets place missiles in the Bihari plateau and the north east seven sister states we should do what the great General Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower did when he was president which was allocate funds to build a thorough and efficient interstate roads system to transport missiles in order to defend certain areas of the country the NE and the sigliguri corridor (chicken's neck) need to be industrialized and developed to support fast paced military movements.

why not they have missiles pointing at us in Tibet lets place missiles in the Bihari plateau and the north east seven sister states we should do what the great General Dwight "Ike" Eisenhower did when he was president which was allocate funds to build a thorough and efficient interstate roads system to transport missiles in order to defend certain areas of the country the NE and the sigliguri corridor (chicken's neck) need to be industrialized and developed to support fast paced military movements.
It's far too late for india. ULFA will spill all the beans to China about each and every indian military outpost in Assam for our missiles and bombs to strike. They can even paint the targets with laser beams and call in Chinese air strikes.

we should take a leaf from china's book and kill all seperatist leaders including this ULFA chief

Or Sri Lanka's book they terminated the Tamil Tigers. Indian bases in NE are vulnerable to capture by PLA in conflict of war.

It's far too late for india. ULFA will spill all the beans to China about each and every indian military outpost in Assam for our missiles and bombs to strike. They can even paint the targets with laser beams and call in Chinese air strikes.

images

either get this or a lobotomy because from what i read from your post i can obviously see your a dumb a$$ with the IQ number equivalent of a anorexic supermodels underwear size.

I'm wondering why china don't provide sanctuary for ULFA and Maoists same way as India did for Tibetans separatists?
It will be interesting to see Indians reaction :lol:

I'm pretty sure Maoist and ULFA will return China's favor :lol:

either get this or a lobotomy because from what i read from your post i can obviously see your a dumb a$$ with the IQ number equivalent of a anorexic supermodels underwear size.
LOL getting angry? Now you realize the hidden implied meaning behind this public statement from ULFA to China :lol:

LOL getting angry? Now you realize the hidden implied meaning behind this public statement from ULFA to China :lol:

if ULFA is so fond of the Chinese and vice versa why is ULFA now belittled into peace talks with our national gov't? this is another hopeless separatist movement even the Tibetans have a better chance of getting independence compared to ULFA :lol:

if ULFA is so fond of the Chinese and vice versa why is ULFA now belittled into peace talks with our national gov't? this is another hopeless separatist movement even the Tibetans have a better chance of getting independence compared to ULFA :lol:

Not quite sure about that, those slave owners are rotten in land call India since 1959 after the failure of arm uprising against PLA and now colonize the Bollywood land with alot of Tibetan babies..eventually China can lay another chunk of India's land especilly dharamsala since Tibetan habitans live there :lol:.

Nowaday those slave owner's decendants don't even know how Tibet look like beside YOUTUBE, this go without saying most of Tibetans in Tibet are sinicizing...to the get Tibet independant is just Indian bollywood dream.

As for ULFA, every uprising will give them Chance to gain Independant + Maoist to weakening India from other area...these two force will have India for free lunch...we evil chinese will just cross our arms and watch :D

Not quite sure about that, those slave owners are rotten in land call India since 1959 after the failure of arm uprising against PLA and now colonize the Bollywood land with alot of Tibetan babies..eventually China can lay another chunk of India's land especilly dharamsala since Tibetan habitans live there :lol:.

Nowaday those slave owner's decendants don't even know how Tibet look like beside YOUTUBE, this go without saying most of Tibetans in Tibet are sinicizing...to the get Tibet independant is just Indian bollywood dream.

As for ULFA, every uprising will give them Chance to gain Independant + Maoist to weakening India from other area...these two force will have India for free lunch...we evil chinese will just cross our arms and watch :D

ULFA was significant in the 90's when we did not have any security forces in the area ever since then Assam has become peaceful compared to its state in the 90's the only state that China might be able to cause an agitation in is Manipur and even that state is on lock by our forces so best of luck i'm sure the Tibetan slaveholders that inhabit Dharamsala have higher chances for their independence will either that or higher chance of being burned alive.

I don't think that any NE state will be a cake walk for PLA.I mean there is already 11 infantry divisions deployed in NE along with massive garrisons of ITBP and Assam Rifle troops.Beside,4 new infantry divisions and 1 artillery division is under raising.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom