What's new

Indian News Article Mock Turkish victims

In honesty the article is mocking Pakistan. Not Turkish victims.

Which is understandable... Pakistani establishment has made Pakistan a Joker failed nation. So all the power to Hindutva terrorist and Taliban extremists. They both have the right to humiliate banana republic of Pakistan.
You #ucking uthia. Political differences aside, but pulling up your dhoti to be #ucked by your sworn enemy is shameless. I am an IK supporter but with people like you I am have serious doubt about him and his leadership. Likes of you are totally shameless. Next thing you you will accept is your womenfolk to be humiliated by the likes of BJP and RSS.

Last edited:
A satire platform does satire, like they are supposed to. India does not clamp down on freedom of speech and individual content platforms does not speak for the nation.
Well if that was the case, why the hell is the modi documentary banned?

I don't see any freedom of speech, I see freedom of speech only for what the government approves.

Government of India has also banned clips of the documentary from Youtube and smaller platforms too.
Clearly there is something they do not want you to see.

Well if that was the case, why the hell is the modi documentary banned?

I don't see any freedom of speech, I see freedom of speech only for what the government approves.

Government of India has also banned clips of the documentary from Youtube and smaller platforms too.
Clearly there is something they do not want you to see.
“Freedom of speech for what the government approves” is freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech in India (or anywhere) is exercised by the public, not the government. Now governments can always try to clamp down on “undesirable narratives” but if the public is largely opposed to it, they will be forced to reverse their decision.

If there was national consensus that the BBC documentary “shouldn’t” be banned, then the public can demand it. Write about it. Demand its distribution screaming from the rooftops. Nobody can or will stop you. If there’s enough push for it, it gets released.

Besides, if you manage to access the BBC video on your own and then share it with your friends and family, there’s really nothing that the government can do to prevent you from doing so.

Freedom of speech is a complex topic full of nuances — and all of its “fun” parts lie across a spectrum. I suggest you learn more about this philosophical concept before arguing with randoms online. They might actually know better than you.

As for this article, some no name satire news platform writing an article isn’t enough to mobilise public opinion. Especially not for one making fun of pakistan.

You #ucking uthia. Political differences aside, but pulling up your dhoti to be #ucked by your sworn enemy is shameless. I am an IK supporter but with people like you I am have serious doubt about him and his leadership. Likes of you are totally shameless. Next thing you you will accept is your womenfolk to be humiliated by the likes of BJP and RSS.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic. Stop being a slave. Pakistan is what it is because of people like you. Subservient slave.

Pakistani establishment is the problem.

My stance is the highest form of patriotism.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic. Stop being a slave. Pakistan is what it is because of people like you. Subservient slave.

Pakistani establishment is the problem.

My stance is the highest form of patriotism.
Who do you think you are? A hero worshiping pye dog following a fake illusion. There is no difference between you and Hinduvata Bakhts or followers of Hitler or the Qnon conspiracy theorist in the US. Likes of you think you have some especial access to information, which makes you feel special about yourself and gives you something to hang on to in your useless lives. You are nothing but a low IQ, insecure little prick.

Who do you think you are? A hero worshiping pye dog following a fake illusion. There is no difference between you and Hinduvata Bakhts or followers of Hitler or the Qnon conspiracy theorist in the US. Likes of you think you have some especial access to information, which makes you feel special about yourself and gives you something to hang on to in your useless lives. You are nothing but a low IQ, insecure little prick.

Okay then. . Pakistan is a success story... A superduper super power. I'm dying to immigrate there. lol.

What information do I profess to have access to???

Imran Khan can also go to hell. There goes your whole theory.

Slave.

Then what are you two doing on defence.pk?
Seems you are obsessed with us.more obsessed than pajeets
On the contrary, it's imperative for the defense of Pakistan that traitors and sellouts are identified, scrutinized and weeded out. So actually, you are the one who should bugger off and resume your normal duty as some 2nd lieutenant's batman.

@Dalit

Don't worry..I don't give two hoots to your labels..
What else can you say ..spit it.
Enemy of my enemy is my friend.. so pajeets are your new friends..please embrace them.
Who said pajeets are you enemy? Wasn't the spiritual leader of 6 lakh fauj and your sugar daddy, Hazrat Bajwa clamouring for peace with the Pajeets?

You already do.

Anyway, learn to differentiate between a privately owned news platform and national consensus.
Your national consensus being a mass murderer like Modi? Because elections are the biggest indicator of national thought. Not any company, no matter how big or small.

There is nothing worse than a hateful Hindutva. Pakistan has been cursed by having such an evil neighbor. Even a vengeful redneck hillbilly might show some level of empathy.
The answer is Gajwa-e-Hind bro!! Get yourself ready for the Jihad!!

The article calls itself "fictitious", but, this was in extremely bad taste. Even for the likes of India. You can see Indians Twitter users laughing in the comment section.
Is thefauxy website Indian? I am not sure but I seriously doubt that. Even if its fictitious content it indeed is in bad taste for me

The answer is Gajwa-e-Hind bro!! Get yourself ready for the Jihad!!
Nope. The answer was partition and we got that. Now, we just feel bad for indian muslims.

Is thefauxy website Indian? I am not sure but I seriously doubt that. Even if its fictitious content it indeed is in bad taste for me
Glad to see an indian who is calling it out for the bad taste instead of dismissing it as satire.

Nope. The answer was partition and we got that. Now, we just feel bad for indian muslims.

Glad to see an indian who is calling it out for the bad taste instead of dismissing it as satire.
Aray Bhai, eik baat batao huzoor ne Gajwa e Hind kya sirf Pakistani area ke liye bola tha? Huzoor aur Allah Tallah ki nigaah mein Gajwa Kufr aur shirk pe kaayam karna laazim he!! Ye to aapki Jyaadti he ki aap Allah ke kalaam ko bhi maante!! Huzoor Hind me jab tak Kufr/shirk kaayam he Gajwa poora nahi hua!! Ya aap bol dein ki Aap Huzoor aur Allah ke kalaam ko nhi maante aur unpe gauro fikar nahi karte!!
That was for the first part!

Now serious comment -
Bhai mere at the end of the day, as a follower of humanity I don't like mocking people in misery.

We Turks should open a can of Jihad on all infidels, kuffars and heathens..

We are way too placid, and allow our enemies to walk over us... this needs to stop.

On the contrary, it's imperative for the defense of Pakistan that traitors and sellouts are identified, scrutinized and weeded out. So actually, you are the one who should bugger off and resume your normal duty as some 2nd lieutenant's batman.

@Dalit

Who said pajeets are you enemy? Wasn't the spiritual leader of 6 lakh fauj and your sugar daddy, Hazrat Bajwa clamouring for peace with the Pajeets?
Lol who made you a jamadaar on defence.pk assigned to clean the forum from "Traitors"..
I destroy you on other threads where you never come back you little tatti eater.bhuaha and here you paratrooped to save your a$$hole friends. Gtfo villager..this is a defence forum not your home kanjar khana where you will get my reply for every thread getting diverted by your regume change diarrhea. So walk on turd..
And yah continue liking my comments ..good to know u fcking envy me deep inside.

Okay then. . Pakistan is a success story... A superduper super power. I'm dying to immigrate there. lol.

What information do I profess to have access to???

Imran Khan can also go to hell. There goes your whole theory.

Slave.
if you were slave for the last many decades and was taken for a ride it was your problem. I rather be the slave master.

if you were slave for the last many decades and was taken for a ride it was your problem. I rather be the slave master.

Nope... Born and bred Canadian American... Family has been here since the early 1960s. We are 2nd and 3rd.gen Americans.... We are Pakistan's masters the Pakistani COAS is our slave.

Back
Top Bottom