What's new

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

The dowing of 1 jet and 1 helicopter in which 4 IAF personnel were killed, was retaliated by IAF in the form of Atlatique shot down in which 16 Pakistani navy personnel were killed.

Well done, you shot down a patrol aircraft flying within its own airspace. Do you want a medal?

Newsflash pal, Pakistan could do that very easily if they wanted to. A country like Africa could probably do that to a US patrol aircraft too. Want to know why? Because it's a patrol craft. It cannot take on a fighter jet, let alone 2 of them as in that case.

We lost 16 men? That's saddening, but you still lost several hundred in Kargil.

A patrol aircraft that armed with torpedoes and bombs and Exicet misilles.

You also lost over 600 men In Kargil as per your own CGS Lt Gen Shahid Aziz.

Nope, it was an unarmed patrol aircraft genius. If it has missiles, believe me we'd shoot down your flying coffins with ease.

Where'd you get that figure from? According to neutral sources, it's around 350 for Pakistan and just under 530 for Hindustan.

Atlantique are missile armed aircraft thus fully recognized as offensive military platform under international law:
atlantique-0003.jpg

Shahid Aziz on kargil:

This Atlantique plane wasn't armed, and you damn well know it. As I've said before, if it was, we would have shot down your flying coffins easily.

As for Shahihd Aziz, his claims have already been refuted for being unbalanced, just like Nawaz Sharif's. Everyone has an agenda against Musharaf and this war, so everyone will speak against it through any means necessary.

Atlantique are regarded as armed aircraft under glonal law as they can missiles. Also Mirages are the real flying coffins if Asia. Since 2012, only 2 pilots killed in IAF MiG-21 crashes but 8-9 pilots killed in PAF Mirage crashes.

Only one with an agenda to save his nose is Musharraf who showed gross indiscipline and thugghisness by carrying out a coup

The aircraft had no weapons, hadn't crossed Hindustan, but was fired upon. That's unjustified, and you know it. Stop trying to pull your way out of it, you know if the plane was armed those MiG's would have been history.

Why do you count since 2012? Let's go even further back if you're so confident about your coffins.

Also, your Air Force has the highest crash rate in the world, and a much lower serviceability rate than Pakistan. So no, your MiG's are not superior, let alone your Air Force in general.

India is this and India is that all self praise by bunch of Indian another indo pak bull()&& thread in making

Large amount of wreckage was found in India thus showing it crossed border.
No wonder you lost the case in ICJ. Atlantique are military aircraft so it us treated as an armed aircraft.

As per data from aviation-safety;net & ejection;co;uk, since January 2012 till today there have 28 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 22 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.27:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

In helicopter department too, January 2012 onwards Indian military saw 13 write offs & 5 damaged whereas Pakistan whose helo fleet despite being atleast 1.8x smaller saw 9 write offs & 5 damaged in same period i.e. a crash ratio of 1.44:1 which means in this department too, Pakistan crash rate is much worse.

When a plane gets shot at the wreckage can scatter you moron.

Blah blah blah, you can cry all you want with your false statistics but the IAF has the highest crash rate in the world and far lower serviceability than the PAF. Since January 2010, the PAF has lost 13 aircraft from crashes where as Hindustan has lost 22. So your crash rate is higher.

Last edited:
Believe me, Pakistan will be fine. Especially considering we'll be on the defensive, and have better trained pilots. Things will only get worse once block 3 of the JF-17 rolls around with it's AESA radar.

Who told you your pilots are better trained ????

This is a myth.

Indian pilots train with the best air forces in the world AND spend far more hours in the sky.

India equipment is also of a better and higher standard

Be it the HMD/HOBS missle combo to the highly advance phalcon awacs or Israeli supplied Derby BVR or French supplied Mica BVRS and soon meterore and SCALP cruise missles

YOUR JF17 will have no time or space to support your navy ALREADY outnumbered by 3-1 in modern 4th generation fighters your PAF will swamped trying to fight off the IAF.

I cant think of one piece of equipment that would cause the indian Navy a headache .........Not one

Even the 3 AGOSTA subs the pride of PAK NAVY are one generation older than the SCORPENE currently being built in india

Nope, since January 2012, India has lost 28 fighter jets in crashes; PAF has lost 22 fighter jets.
Please provide a source, because I haven't found figures to support your ludicrous claim.

Who told you your pilots are better trained ????

This is a myth.

Indian pilots train with the best air forces in the world AND spend far more hours in the sky.

India equipment is also of a better and higher standard

Be it the HMD/HOBS missle combo to the highly advance phalcon awacs or Israeli supplied Derby BVR or French supplied Mica BVRS and soon meterore and SCALP cruise missles

YOUR JF17 will have no time or space to support your navy ALREADY outnumbered by 3-1 in modern 4th generation fighters your PAF will swamped trying to fight off the IAF.

I cant think of one piece of equipment that would cause the indian Navy a headache .........Not one

Even the 3 AGOSTA subs the pride of PAK NAVY are one generation older than the SCORPENE currently being built in india
XD

You guys are just too funny.

Oh, and how's cricket treating you?

httpswww,aviation-safety,net/wikibase/dblist.php?Country=VT

httpswwwaviation-safety,net/wikibase/dblist.php?Country=AP

That source can be edited by anyone lol, only a few verified ones remain unedited and even then Hindustan has had more crashes.

Also, it shows over 2300 incidents for Hindustan, in comparison to over 400 for Pakistan.

In terms of incidents since 2012, for Pakistan the page last only 1. For Hindustan, it lasts more than 2. So even according to your own source, Hindustan has suffered more crashes.

I went ahead and counted fighter jets only anyways, and found your 22 score for Pakistan was accurate (since 2012, if you go from 2010 it becomes 27), but for Hindustan I found 37 (48 if you go from 2010 like I suggested).

Nice try.

Nope count again, 2 crashes of fighter jets for India were not crashes (i.e. they were minor damage).
Also aviation safety only updates after verifying it.
You can ask gerard57 & harro about that.

httpswwwaviation-safety,net/wikibase/dblist.php?Country=VT

I only counted the ones that said w/o, since from what I know those are the ones which are not repairable.

Let's say I was off by a couple of jets, that still means the IAF had a higher crash rate for fighter jets.

Even YOU said the IAF has a higher crash rate.

Nope you need to learn counting again, between January 2012-today there were only 28 IAF fighter jet crashes, in same period 22 PAD jet crashes.

As I said before, even if I am wrong the IAF has still suffered higher crashes.

But I highly doubt I am, maybe you need to count again or you were only including certain types of fighter jets.

Nope IAF has 28 fighter jet crashes & PAF 22, high us a ratio of 1.27:1. But IAF is Atleast 1.8-2 times larger so PAF crash rate is worse.

I included all variants of Mig-21, Jag, Mig-27, 29, Su-30.

Again, your source can be edited. Even if it's accurate, who has the higher serviceability? Also, who's flying more hours?

Not to mention, how many 4th gen fighters have we crashed in comparison to the IAF? 3rd gen and below are honestly understandable due to age, but how many 4th gen fighters?

Your surface fleet has only point defence AA.
Easy picking for our sea launched Brahmos.

When surface fleet is eliminated Zulfikar, and U.K. frigates etc the ASW of IN the Helis and corvettes kamorta move in with the SSN hunter killer, the Type 209's, Scorpenes, Kilos to eliminate the small sub fleet.

At the same enjoying its huge size IN seizes all oil ships and cargo ships heading to Pak.

Complete embargo imposed with little effort.

Free oil for India if we decide to divert them to Mumbai.

1971 December.

When IAF was given a proper fighter aircraft they delivered very well.

Dint you retire the F-104 out of shame ?
:lol: Read the history kid then come here to talk I am asking simple question for " when in 71 PAF pilot flee to Afghanistan and middle east"
Please provide neutral source for the back of your claim go kid play your toys this place is not for yours:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom