What's new

Indian Navy Threat to Gwadar 2017

Of which at best 70 can actually fly at a time due to both maintenance and personnel issues.
LOL it's that bad? I thought the serviceability was at like 55%?

Oh and how many vipers or thunders can we fly at a time?

We have these "obsolete" weapons and we are also a nation that you people want to wipe of the face of the planet. You are also more than 7x bigger than us and have abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege. So what stopped the indian military attacking us after mumbai 2008 & Uri 2016?..........why is India so pathetic, weak and powerless to attack Pakistan?????...........:azn:.............

More retarded delusional indian bollywood fantasies & propaganda. Actions speak louder than words & indians are going to do nothing but talk. So keep talking and doing nothing.............:rofl:..........when india has enough courage to attack Pakistan then come and talk.......lol.......[emoji38]
Hindustan is actually just over 4 times bigger than Pakistan land wise. Population wise, I believe it's 6 times but I could be wrong.

Your denyed the weapons and stuck with ch

Your denyed the weapons and stuck with cheap Chinese copies because Pakistan cannot afford western weapons .

Very small budget but huge numbers with mostly obsolete USA and French weapons and new third tier of Chinease weapons
Yes because M-16's, F-16's and F-22P's are so obselete aren't they?

If Chinese weapons are so bad, why could the Chinese defeat Hindustan in 1962? Why hasn't Hindustan flown 5th gen fighters yet? Why is Hindustan unable to mass produce a 4th gen fighter, whilst the Chinese are doing it with several of them?

Chinese weapons can kill people just as much as American weapons.

Pakistan was an ally of US before. That did not stop India from blockading Karachi...Why would India attack gwadar ? Btw...It is easier to destroy pakistan from the inside...You will find out sooner.

Interesting and weird mix of threats. Not the first time I've seen these paper statements on here before. Let's all take a deep breathe, get out of the dream land and land on the planet earth.

Indian blockade of Karachi was what? An event that happened like 50 years ago? And you think the same rules apply today? Is that why about 5 times in the past 17 years, you've deployed your military but chickened out of a war, even a limited one?

Something tells me your top military leadership is much smarter in protecting your people than your brains' thought capacity. On "destroying internally"......haven't your ring-leader spy filed a petition of mercy so he can instead serve his life, vs. the death penalty for killing scores of Pakistanis in terrorist attacks over years? What has come out of it after so many years of trying to "cut Pakistan from the inside"? Nothing! And that, is the reality. And some more includes, Pakistan has put you into a serious and messy situation with the Chinese. On one side, the Chinese are there themselves (above India) to stop India bound ships and air-crafts, and to even attack and damage plenty of Indian ports. On the other side, they've put their bases in Gawader (or will be doing so soon). So you are in check-mate situation on each end. You can't fu*k with them on two sides as they can effectively lock you in and create a serious blockade for you. Which is why, Mr. Modi now wants to buy even more weapons.

What you and him aren't realizing, is the most basic principle of the Real Estate, location, location and location. You can build 50 more based within your landmass and airspace / naval area. You can build and field 10 more AC's. You don't have the location or the free real-estate to roam free, like the USN does!. You'll always be under watch (and under lock) from both sides, between Chinese and Chinese + Pakistanis around Iran / Strait of Hormez. That is the reality. In between, you have the entire coastline of the Indian ocean you can roam "freely" in. But that's just around India. Nothing global or blue water. And I am not referring to taking "friendly trips" and "port calls" to "friendly nations". I am meaning in a conflict scenario. There is no answer that changes the location, location and location (one side the entire Chinese ocean, the other side, the PN and a massive future Chinese naval base as if it was Chinese landmass).

So to sum it up, as you were trying to kill innocent people inside Pakistan to "cut it off internally", they were working with the Chinese to cut you off globally if need be. That is exactly why your own military leaders say they have to be ready for a "two front war". Meaning of which, we all know. I guess, they were more successful in setting up a proper process of cutting you off globally than you were in cutting them off internally.

Last edited:
Of which at best 70 can actually fly at a time due to both maintenance and personnel issues.

Retired? Anyway, ab to sahi likho janab!!

And that mini war cost you arm & leg.
Henceforth the following:

Kargil tax -- An unavoidable necessity - The Indian Express

What can you expect from a nation whose revenue equal to that of Samsung:

This week's The Economist's outcry:

20170624_LDD001_0.jpg

India is a paper tiger, which it is..

First amend the following situation which portrays India as a slave country:

View attachment 406288

India has number of negatives.
Rectify them, come back.

Moribund Moose attracts more mosquitoes.
Thats your India.

Modi will be PM for another 10-15 years. Indian GDP will reach 8-9% in 3-4 years. Beef will remain banned and Muslims will become more Pakistani especially the converted ones. Kashmir will be burned.

The butcher will be smiling.

[QUOTE="Oscar, post: 9604952, member: 14956"
Of which at best 70 can actually fly at a time due to both maintenance and personnel issues.[/QUOTE]

It has an operational rate of 65% & rising, not much different than, USAF F-15E.

LOL it's that bad? I thought the serviceability was at like 55%?

Oh and how many vipers or thunders can we fly at a time?
Vipers are around 70-75% of the fleet(some consideration is made to conservation of spares where aircraft hours are "conserved")
Thunders are better-exact figures are speculative

Retired? Anyway, ab to sahi likho janab!!

Modi will be PM for another 10-15 years. Indian GDP will reach 8-9% in 3-4 years. Beef will remain banned and Muslims will become more Pakistani especially the converted ones. Kashmir will be burned.

The butcher will be smiling.
Never wrote wrong- the day every Indian speaks the truth and is not filled with hatred and vile thoughts about Pakistan- ill be optimistic about India

Vipers are around 70-75% of the fleet(some consideration is made to conservation of spares where aircraft hours are "conserved")
Thanks.

Never wrote wrong- the day every Indian speaks the truth and is not filled with hatred and vile thoughts about Pakistan- ill be optimistic about India
look in right places.

look in right places.
I have all the right places, its here that is the context and online.
The right places too spill over online, but they have the common sense to know better.
The Indian government does not, less said the better; but if Modi or really anyone in India was really that smart and far sighted- he would know he needs a strong Pakistan on India's "good" relations not 5-10 years but what is to come inevitably 30-40 years down the line with what is to come with dwindling resources( and vice versa).

Right now, south asia is like the north and south fighting endlessly for some throne not knowing that winter is coming- from the wall.

Anyhoo, I dither

I have all the right places, its here that is the context and online.
The right places too spill over online, but they have the common sense to know better.
The Indian government does not, less said the better; but if Modi or really anyone in India was really that smart and far sighted- he would know he needs a strong Pakistan on India's "good" relations not 5-10 years but what is to come inevitably 30-40 years down the line with what is to come with dwindling resources( and vice versa).

Right now, south asia is like the north and south fighting endlessly for some throne not knowing that winter is coming- from the wall.

Anyhoo, I dither
When did foresight become a forte of statesmen/leaders/policymakers? Your expectations are quite unrealistic.
Whether its from the left or right, all popular leaders have done what they have been doing since the beginning of time, playing to the gallery.

Sir, that post was directed at a person who uses Indian flags and addresses Indians as them in most unindian way.

I have nothing against Pakistan. I do prefer to use their language, at times.

But your assessment of only 70 Mkis being available was wrong.

Pakistan was an ally of US before. That did not stop India from blockading Karachi...Why would India attack gwadar ? Btw...It is easier to destroy pakistan from the inside...You will find out sooner.

There is huge difference between US and Pakistan relationship since 1947 and China and Pakistan relationship since 1948.

China have made Pakistan it's extended part in terms of economics and that is not the case with US.

We have over 200 capable mki, where did I boast.
You hardly are putting any facts.

Those MKi have to fly to strike and to do that Indian air defence will have to prove it's worth.

but if Modi or really anyone in India was really that smart and far sighted- he would know he needs a strong Pakistan on India's "good" relations not 5-10 years but what is to come inevitably 30-40 years down the line with what is to come with dwindling resources( and vice versa).

Modi did follow the footsteps of AB Vajpayee. May not be all soul but he did. And NS did respond. But your army responded too. When Zardari made that nuclear comment in India your army responded too. Every time some positive steps were taken the Pakistani establishment did things to roll it back.

In order to put things in place the hawks on both sides need to be tamed. We can tame ours, can Pakistan do it?

F22 is the bottom end of Chinease technology

As is thunder

And the f16 in Pakistan ate also the obsolete versions

Your arsenal is all bottom end equipments .

You struggle to buy what's needed IE
Block 52;or J10/J11 fighters
O52 destroyers
T99 tanks
Abraham tanks

Your buy the lowers cost versions

Back
Top Bottom