What's new

Indian Navy has questions on China’s new aircraft carrier Fujian

Your own chinese analysts say it's 8000km

The threshold is 5,500km, a missile as big as Agni V can easily reach 8,000km. India deliberately downplayed the range to avoid raising western suspicion.

No sir
It has Ring laser gyroscope inertial navigation system. Optionally augmented by GPS/NavIC satellite guidance.
It's coming with advanced chip-embedded guidance system

What ! Where's the Proof ? Is india stupid to develop strategic missiles but not being able to miniaturise the warhead ? This is a laughable claim. Are you trying to be comedic or what ?

ok , but what can china do about it ? Will china denuclearise india ? Why dosen't china invade india to disarm india's WMDs ? A superpower like the Great PRC must be able to do that
It's just hard to understand. As a "super power 2008, 2012, 2020, 2022…", India is still unable to assemble intercontinental missiles. Now India is trying to "lower the standard of intercontinental missiles"?

1, You can Google to see if there are any reports that India has obtained nuclear weapon miniaturization technology. None.
Ok so if there are no reports on the open interent then it means that india hasn't miniaturised it's nuke warheads ? What kind of silly logic is that ! Do you expect that details related to an extremely secretive nuclear program will be hosted online so that you can know ! If you have basic common sense you wouldn't say this. Which country keeps a strategic weapons arsenal and does not deploy them on it's missiles ?
2, Indian media spread rumors. Du Wenlong's original words are: India's Agni 5 missile has a range of only 5000 kilometers, but it does not reach 8000 kilometers, so it is not ICBM. This is a screenshot of Du Wenlong's program report.

View attachment 865100
Mr Du Wenlong has written such a beautiful article calling india's test launch of agni V a propaganda shot.
Perhaps he would like to analyse what he said in 2012
The Agni-V actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away, but the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries - Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that -Global Times
Indian Media is surely not stupid enough to Quote Mr Wenlong without a reason. Mr Wenlong has changed his tone in the new article from 2021 in line with china's anti india policy
3, What you said is that there is only one guidance mode.
No , it uses INS aided with GPS/Navic ( NAVIC is india's own satelliate navigation constellation)
Even your DF 41 uses INS with BeiDou

It's just hard to understand. As a "super power 2008, 2012, 2020, 2022…", India is still unable to assemble intercontinental missiles. Now India is trying to "lower the standard of intercontinental missiles"?
China calls india an illegal nuclear power and considers itself as a superpower. china should prove to the world that it is a superpower by capturing delhi ,disarming india's nuclear missiles and seizing them. Show us that you're a superpower. Come on , seize India's illegal nuclear weapons if you are really a so called superpower.

Ok so if there are no reports on the open interent then it means that india hasn't miniaturised it's nuke warheads ? What kind of silly logic is that ! Do you expect that details related to an extremely secretive nuclear program will be hosted online so that you can know ! If you have basic common sense you wouldn't say this. Which country keeps a strategic weapons arsenal and does not deploy them on it's missiles ?

Mr Du Wenlong has written such a beautiful article calling india's test launch of agni V a propaganda shot.
The Agni-V actually has the potential to reach targets 8,000 kilometers away, but the Indian government had deliberately downplayed the missile's capability in order to avoid causing concern to other countries - Du Wenlong, a researcher at China's PLA Academy of Military Sciences, told the Global Times that -Global Times
Indian Media is surely not stupid enough to Quote Mr Wenlong without a reason. Mr Wenlong has changed his tone in the new article from 2021 in line with china's anti india policy

No , it uses INS aided with GPS/Navic ( NAVIC is india's own satelliate navigation constellation)

China calls india an illegal nuclear power and considers itself as a superpower. china should prove to the world that it is a superpower by capturing delhi ,disarming india's nuclear missiles and seizing them. Show us that you're a superpower. Come on , seize India's illegal nuclear weapons if you are really a so called superpower.
Idiot, China is a party to the nuclear non proliferation treaty. One of the 5 countries in the world that legally possess nuclear weapons! If China is willing. In 1964, China could destroy India with nuclear weapons. You should kneel down and thank China for its kindness!

What do you think is the difference between India and North Korea??

The same poor, the same backward, the same illegal possession of nuclear weapons. Only India calls itself a "super power". North Korea calls itself the "Sun nation".

India is now lowering all international standards! shut up! Little Indian! Only India calls itself a "super power" in the world! More ignorant than North Korea!

Idiot, China is a party to the nuclear non proliferation treaty. One of the 5 countries in the world that legally possess nuclear weapons! If China is willing. In 1964, China could destroy India with nuclear weapons. You should kneel down and thank China for its kindness!
Okay then destroy us almighty CHINA :cry: you are a superpower please dare to invade india and denuclearise india
What do you think is the difference between India and North Korea??

The same poor, the same backward, the same illegal possession of nuclear weapons. Only India calls itself a "super power". North Korea calls itself the "Sun nation".
Comparing India to North Korea ? A free world democracy to a tyrant communist state cut off from the outside world ? Does North Korea have any trade relations with the world like india or does it have MNCs operating in it ? Does it have a vibrant middle class of hundereds of million people like india ?Has it produced large Conglomerates like india or has it got internet like india does ? Once you answer these questions you'll know the difference. Another difference is that we are a market economy , not a centrally planned one.
India is now lowering all international standards! shut up! Little Indian!
No dear troll. I won't be told what to do by a han chinese supremecist who makes 50 cents by trolling from your local MSS office in wuhan . I won't shut up , who the hell you think you are ?

1, Indians know how to hide strength? Don't be kidding, that is Chinese style. Indians will only exaggerate and boast about their strength. Even weapons still on the PPT will be reported repeatedly. Secondly, if India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology, it cannot be concealed and must be verified by nuclear tests. Even if Indian media do not report, other countries will also report. Therefore, India has no nuclear weapon miniaturization technology.

2, Du Wenlong has never said that the range of AgNi 5 is 8000 kilometers. As I sent you the link and screenshot, Du Wenlong made it clear that the range of AgNi 5 is 5000 kilometers. Indian media deliberately revised Du Wenlong's original words.

3, You can Google how many guidance methods other national missiles have, and what you said can only be counted as one.

Okay then destroy us almighty CHINA :cry: you are a superpower please dare to invade india and denuclearise india

Comparing India to North Korea ? A free world democracy to a tyrant communist state cut off from the outside world ? Does North Korea have any trade relations with the world like india or does it have MNCs operating in it ? Does it have a vibrant middle class of hundereds of million people like india ?Has it produced large Conglomerates like india or has it got internet like india does ? Once you answer these questions you'll know the difference. Another difference is that we are a market economy , not a centrally planned one.

No dear troll. I won't be told what to do by a han chinese supremecist who makes 50 cents by trolling from your local MSS office in wuhan . I won't shut up , who the hell you think you are ?
Is it difficult for Indians to understand the common sense of our human world? Only India calls itself a "super power" in the world! No human country likes to call itself a superpower. OK?

We did and smack your face too....

Loser.jpg

Photo as proof! :enjoy:

1, Indians know how to hide strength? Don't be kidding, that is Chinese style. Indians will only exaggerate and boast about their strength. Even weapons still on the PPT will be reported repeatedly. Secondly, if India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology, it cannot be concealed and must be verified by nuclear tests. Even if Indian media do not report, other countries will also report. Therefore, India has no nuclear weapon miniaturization technology.
Silly logic, the baseline is that if india had no weapons miniaturisation technology then it would not have shifted it's nuclear detterent to missile based systems. India can't conduct tests due to Indo US nuclear deal which states that all nuclear commercial activities shall be ceased if india resumes testing of nuclear weapons. Modern nuclear designs can be tested via supercomputers and india has already done so.
2, Du Wenlong has never said that the range of AgNi 5 is 8000 kilometers. As I sent you the link and screenshot, Du Wenlong made it clear that the range of AgNi 5 is 5000 kilometers. Indian media deliberately revised Du Wenlong's original words.
I gave you the original link from global times from 19th april 2012 . Instead of twisting your words just go through it. I am sure you trust global times don't you ?
Screenshot_20220726_125854~2.jpg

3, You can Google how many guidance methods other national missiles have, and what you said can only be counted as one.
I have already checked. DF41 uses INS + BeiDou which is similar to Agni V which uses INS + NAVIC/GPS. I can't find any other data regarding the same

Is it difficult for Indians to understand the common sense of our human world? Only India calls itself a "super power" in the world! No human country likes to call itself a superpower. OK?
No dear Han chinese ,we think of ourselves as a poor destitute nation at the mercy of great china :cry:, we are so weak that even somalia can invade us . Superpower China should invade and denuclearise India and throw modi in a dustbin. Superpower China can Invade india in 10mins without effort :omghaha:

Last edited:
Silly logic, the baseline is that if india had no weapons miniaturisation technology then it would not have shifted it's nuclear detterent to missile based systems. India can't conduct tests due to Indo US nuclear deal which states that all nuclear commercial activities shall be ceased if india resumes testing of nuclear weapons. Modern nuclear designs can be tested via supercomputers and india has already done so.

I gave you the original link from global times from 19th april 2012 . Instead of twisting your words just go through it. I am sure you trust global times don't you ?
View attachment 865286

I have already checked. DF41 uses INS + BeiDou which is similar to Agni V which uses INS + NAVIC/GPS. I can't find any other data regarding the same

No dear Han chinese ,we think of ourselves as a poor destitute nation at the mercy of great china :cry:, we are so weak that even somalia can invade us . Superpower China should invade and denuclearise India and throw modi in a dustbin. Superpower China can Invade india in 10mins without effort :omghaha:
There is no evidence that India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology. If you insist that India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology, you should show evidence. Whoever claims shall provide evidence. India's missiles are not necessarily used to throw nuclear warheads, but more likely to throw other warheads. Missiles are not evidence.

Du Wenlong's original words mean that did not rule out this possibility. Not that Agni 5 has a range of 8000 km. And Du Wenlong's latest interview said that judging from the appearance of AgNi 5, it should have a range of only 5000 km. His interview speech is in the screenshot and news I sent before.

If you want to deny public data with conspiracy theory, you should show evidence. Do you understand this truth? Who advocates, who gives evidence!

Is there not a mailbox for Chinese Navy where anyone can ask questions and non-classified data will be answered?

first indian navy should control every month fires on own carrier

Actually, I have a good idea.

Indians can divide the aircraft carrier into seven areas of ABCDEFG. Ignite in area A on Monday, area B on Tuesday, and area C on Wednesday...

In this way, the soldiers of the Indian fleet and the seaport will no longer need to look at their mobile phones.

They only need to look at the aircraft carrier to know what day of the week it is today.

Of course, one or two days a year, Indian soldiers will find that today is Tuesday and Thursday.

There is no evidence that India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology. If you insist that India has nuclear weapon miniaturization technology, you should show evidence. Whoever claims shall provide evidence. India's missiles are not necessarily used to throw nuclear warheads, but more likely to throw other warheads. Missiles are not evidence.
Why don't you show your proof ? Any official claim ? Listen , I know Most chinese don't hold india in very high regard because hans are normally very arrogant but we indians are not so dumb that we will develop strategic missiles without being able to mount nukes on them. Please provide evidence that india can't mount nukes on missiles. FYI ,India's scientists are pretty good whatever you may think of them.
Du Wenlong's original words mean that did not rule out this possibility. Not that Agni 5 has a range of 8000 km. And Du Wenlong's latest interview said that judging from the appearance of AgNi 5, it should have a range of only 5000 km. His interview speech is in the screenshot and news I sent before.
I sent you a screenshot of what Mr Du said in 2012 to Global times. He is suddenly changing his tone which is very strange , maybe for the following reason- undermine Indians to create a false sense of Superiority among the chinese public, the article's title itself called india's missile launching a work of propaganda. A nation which curns out propganda on a daily basis is accusing indian missile test to be a show of propaganda. I don't trust china or your analysts. Everything that is published and written in china comes with the agenda of the party. Mr Wu changed his tone like a chamaleon changing colors, thus I can't trust him just for this reason. just like you don't trust indian media.

If you want to deny public data with conspiracy theory, you should show evidence. Do you understand this truth? Who advocates, who gives evidence!
I gave you so much evidence
1) The screenshot from global times
2) the article regarding simulation of nuclear tests using supercomputers
3) a note on Guidance system of Agni V by Bharat Kannad ( I've shared the link in my last two posts)
Whereas you've given me nothing except a work of propaganda by a PLA researcher who himself admitted that Agni V reaches longer ranges back in 2012.
Now give me evidence that india can't mount nukes on missiles and that Agni V is a dumb missile with poor guidance as you claimed earlier.

The problem is with the russian made carrier , I don't like it either. But considering that indian navy has been able to conduct carrier ops from a russian made carrier far, far more efficiently than Russian Navy ever did is a good sign.

View attachment 865286

The problem is with the russian made carrier , I don't like it either. But considering that indian navy has been able to conduct carrier ops from a russian made carrier far, far more efficiently than Russian Navy ever did is a good sign.
fantastic. All Indian officers were killed by the Chinese army. All Indian soldiers were arrested by the Chinese army. Galwan is controlled by the Chinese Army... But. India wins!

005Meirwly1gxxtv16npoj31gz0u0wwa.jpg
005Meirwly1gxxtv1yvx5j31gz0u01a6.jpg
005Meirwly1gxxtv0qqz9j31h40u0wt4.jpg
005Meirwly1gxxtv0ckz2j31h20u0aqo.jpg
74410330aeb247c9b035f6ef7a2471db.png
e98e2475e748b073.jpg
Screenshot_20220720_190808.jpg

India wins again. India has never lost on the keyboard! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom