What's new

Indian Muslims should have their own consolidated Muslim political party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denied aspirations

But the anguish of Muslim citizens was not restricted to targeting in the name of terror. People underlined also the many unmet aspirations of men and women of the community to participate as equal partners in India’s development. Many spoke of the importance to them of modern and high quality schooling and higher education, for both boys and girls, and sought much higher levels of public investment in their education, in modern mainstream schools and institutions of higher education.

There was careful and thoughtful analysis of the design flaws in the schemes of the central UPA government to address the low social and economic indicators documented by the Sachar Committee. It was pointed out that the per capita levels of investment for the community are still abysmally low. The new scheme for investment in districts with high minority population, at best cover 30 per cent of the total population. These programmes, which represent the UPA government’s major initiative to address the socio-economic backwardness of the community, are for development of districts with higher minority populations rather than programmes focussed actually on the minorities; therefore they prove blunt instruments, as much of the expenditure is on general infrastructure and little to directly benefit deprived people of the community. The scholarship programme for girls and boys from minorities was welcomed, but this scheme also suffers from infirmities of procedure and targets which limit its impact. Financial institutions including nationalised banks are still reluctant to extend credit to Muslims.

There were many testimonies about open prejudice and bias of public institutions towards Muslims. There were also reports of profiling against Muslims by the criminal justice system even beyond terror crimes, reflected in disproportionately high Muslim populations in jails. Many sensitive and senior positions in both central and state government departments, including in the home, education, social welfare and information departments, continue to be held by officials with sympathies with communal ideologies and organisations, and the UPA government has done little to identify and replace them.

The Hindu : Columns / Harsh Mander : Barefoot: To be a Muslim in India today

If Hindus can have BJP than there is a need for a muslim representative party to get their rights , its just a matter of time when that happens since Muslims form the 2nd biggest vote bank.

hey why do we all keep fighting all day 24*7... its like its so much fun no one wants to call truce on pdf.. :lol:

anyhow one day will come when humans will be facing the aliens.. then i guess people on earth will stand toghther... till then enjoy the pdf masaledar threads ... :lol:

keep arguing... keeps the blood circulating... meanwhile nothing is happening to India... India is progressing right and no matter what Indian people made the right choices in the past like secularism and equal rights for all..

i say its not late for Pakistan and Banladesh and they can still change their constitution and give equal rights to all their people. and see how you progress in next two decades like India. No point in being jealous, instead try to join the progress and copy the good attributes from India.

Ask them if they want to join you. If you get a No answer, start giving freedom to Balochistan and Sindhudesh.

I am a child of Indian Muslims and I know my people very well. We the Muslims of the Subcontinent will unite soon and reclaim our land of MUGHLISTAN ( Northern India including Haryana, Uttar Predesh and Bihar ). The Hindus living with us will be part of our Nation as they have more in common with us in terms of Culture then they do with Tamil Nadu. MUGHALISTAN will not be an Islamic State but rather a Secular country with Muslims being in majority. There will be peace and Justice for all people regardless of race, color, creed or nationality.

I am a child of Indian Muslims and I know my people very well. We the Muslims of the Subcontinent will unite soon and reclaim our land of MUGHLISTAN ( Northern India including Haryana, Uttar Predesh and Bihar ). The Hindus living with us will be part of our Nation as they have more in common with us in terms of Culture then they do with Tamil Nadu. MUGHALISTAN will not be an Islamic State but rather a Secular country with Muslims being in majority. There will be peace and Justice for all people regardless of race, color, creed or nationality.

I have some genuine questions:

what will be its name? Mughlisan or something else.
do u mean secular like Pakistan is right now?
will Hindu/Sikhs/Christians have rights to be PM?
Will the sconstitution be based on Islamic Laws or Secular Laws?

This is hilarious!!!

The Mughals never called their empire "Mughalistan". It was Hindustan.

If you want to make Mughalistan("Land of the Mongols") go to Mongolia and inner Mongolia in China and make it.

There will be peace and Justice for all people regardless of race, color, creed or nationality.

Hmmmmm...... This sounds familiar....... Remember how that failed?

Hey we have heard that secular speech before, as they say in pakistan, once bitten twice try!!!

The need of the hour is Jinnahpur to stop the daily slaughter in Karachi, but that would be addressing a real problem, as they say in karachi, easier qaid than done!

It is their democratic right; if Indian Muslims want a religion based political party, they should make it. Who are Indian Hindus to advise or stop them!

why dont you mind your own business?? Democracy is not for religious parties, take your madrassa logic and run back to the pakistani section...

LOLZZZZ----- Day dreaming is God ---- now please come out of it

If Hindus can have BJP than there is a need for a muslim representative party to get their rights , its just a matter of time when that happens since Muslims form the 2nd biggest vote bank.

If hindus where first biggest vote bank(since you are saying Muslims are second biggest vote bank) then BJP would have always come to power :) But it does not work like that in India my friend...people vote for parties not for the religion they support..

you will see that even BJP has Muslim leaders..
BJP’s minority cell leads Sadbhavana show in final lap - Indian Express

I have some genuine questions:

what will be its name? Mughlisan or something else.
do u mean secular like Pakistan is right now?
will Hindu/Sikhs/Christians have rights to be PM?
Will the sconstitution be based on Islamic Laws or Secular Laws?

Why even ask such question? is there any country on this planet that is muslim majority and gives equal rights to non muslims?? The only job of muslims is to whine and feel like they are victims and then impose sharia when they become the majority,,, and then undo all the cultural,economic development of the country... Pakistan itself used to be one of the most industrial areas of India, thanks to the mullahs and their idiocity, we all know where pakistan is now :lol:

Make a hindu party in pakistan first :) I would like to see how well that goes... ok??

Even Bjp Has muslim representatives too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom