What's new

Indian Mujahideen co-founder Riyaz Bhatkal lives life of luxury in Karachi with ISI patronage

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
HIGHLIGHTS
  • Prime accused and mastermind Riyaz Bhatkal is believed to be holed up in Karachi
  • NIA claims IM co-founder Riyaz made a huge amount of money courtesy the benevolence of ISI
  • Riyaz Bhatkal prosperity led to splitting up of Indian Mujahideen
55975140.jpg

HYDERABAD: Foot soldiers of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), who executed the terror strike in Dilsukhnagar, may have been convicted by a National Investigation Agency+ (NIA) court on Tuesday, but prime accused and mastermind Riyaz Bhatkal is believed to be holed up in Karachi, with the patronage of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence+ (ISI).

NIA detectives claim IM co-founder Riyaz made a huge amount of money courtesy the benevolence of ISI.

"Several IM members received financial and material assistance from ISI, which has been providing shelter to Riyaz and his brother Iqbal Bhatkal in Karachi," the NIA said in its chargesheet filed in the Dilsukhnagar blast case+ . Officials said Riyaz is currently living a lavish life at a house in Karachi.

Riyaz's financial prosperity, a result of deciding to sail with the ISI, is what led to the IM split+ , an NIA source said. His decision was contrary to that of former IM members such as Shafi Armar who is reportedly in Syria luring Indians to join the ranks of the Islamic State (IS) - and others, who wanted to further the cause of either al-Qaida or the IS.

As Riyaz reportedly has a passport issued by Pakistan, NIA officials are finding it difficult to track his movements and nab him.

To execute the blasts, Riyaz sent Rs 1.25 lakh through hawala and a legitimate money transfer channel. After the blasts, he wired nearly Rs 70,000 to his associates from the United Arab Emirates. Riyaz was constantly in touch with Yasin Bhatkal, who kept changing his location, before executing the Dilsukhnagar terror strike from Pakistan, the NIA source said.

Riyaz, who wanted to avenge alleged anti-Muslim activities in Hyderabad, directed the trio, the planters Asadullah Akhtar, alias Haddi, Mohd Tahseen Akhtar, alias Hasan and Zia-ur-Rahman, alias Waqas, to join Yasin and execute the twin blasts in Dilsukhnagar and other places across the country. A day before the blast, Riyaz told Yasin that a blast would be triggered and asked him to pray for its success.

Initially, Yasin wanted picric acid to be used in the ma nufacture of the bomb, but others turned down his suggestion as it was difficult to arrange the compound.

Riyaz arranged 50 detonators to prepare improvised explosive devices (IEDs) used in the twin blasts, the NIA said. Throughout the conspiracy , he was in touch with his associates through Yahoo messenger.

Top Comment

There is something that all of us can learn from these people - Look at their commitment for the cause they are fighting.............(no matter how evil and heinous their cause might be). If these pe... Read MoreKalyan Roy

The Dilsukhnagar blasts were financed by Riyaz through Western Union money transfer and hawala channels. Riyaz was particular Asadullah purchase a mobile and keep the phone switched on a particular day to receive information about the delivery of explosive from an unknown person, NIA officials said, expanding on the extent of his role in the blasts.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...i-with-ISI-patronage/articleshow/55972837.cms

Prime accused and mastermind Riyaz Bhatkal is believed to be holed up in Karachi

Last time when they gave address of so called one of Karachi Homes of Mr Daud Ibrahim to UN then people got landed at Dr. Maleeha Lodhi's residence so whose house have they picked right now? My bets are on Hina Rabbani Khar :P.... Google map is quite helpful these days U know.

oh boy, here go the indian tabloids again! :lol:

Yet another cry A&& loud propaganda by poor indian.. they have info of everyone but not have one reason to go for world court of justice.

Yes yes, dawood ibrahims entire family lives in pakistan but not dawood, same as how osamas many wives and kids were living in Pakistan but not osama.

A society where their rich and famous line up to marry kids of a UN designated terrorists kids can only lie and deny and then line up to offer prayers when these monsters are finally killed or discovered.

Yes yes, dawood ibrahims entire family lives in pakistan but not dawood, same as how osamas many wives and kids were living in Pakistan but not osama.

Ok so why not make amreeka and try to take them out. Got the guts?

Well Pakistan is a home of world's biggest personalities.

America had already landed it's black hawks in yard of Abottabad. We saw how aware & active your air force was..
Don't give a reason to mock.

Well Pakistan is a home of world's biggest personalities.

America had already landed it's black hawks in yard of Abottabad. We saw how aware & active your air force was..
Don't give a reason to mock.
HA HA Indians ab America kee g--d main mat ghusso, himmat hai to a jao sur ji kal strike mar lo

HA HA Indians ab America kee g--d main mat ghusso, himmat hai to a jao sur ji kal strike mar lo
If I recall Americans violated your airspace with drones & hawks kid countless times.
Your army gets the surgical effects where you are giving verbal masturbation on pdf.

If I recall Americans violated your airspace with drones & hawks kid countless times.
Your army gets the surgical effects where you are giving verbal masturbation on pdf.
I also recall when we shot down Flt Lt Nachiketa and Sqn Ldr Abhuja when they tried to enter Pakistan's sacred land. One was killed and other was made a POW. Dirty Indians will never be allowed to enter Pakistan. They try to copy USA but they are not even Bhutan in front of Pakistan

But arent we already if your govt and ISPR is to be believed? We have apparently killed 50000 of yours in retaliation. I dont know why you are daring us??? We are already making u drink blood a 100 times more, all over your country. It doesnt even take guts to religously mislead people and give them money to kill ppl. Why do you think you have been doing it for last three decades?

But arent we already if your govt and ISPR is to be believed? We have apparently killed 50000 of yours in retaliation. I dont know why you are daring us??? We are already making u drink blood a 100 times more, all over your country. It doesnt even take guts to religously mislead people and give them money to kill ppl. Why do you think you have been doing it for last three decades?
I agree. Since a Hindu brain lacks the courage of a frontal attack (we have seen it for last 1000 years we have ruled you) you people resort to cunningly use brothers against brothers. You have used Muslims, Sikhs, Gurkhas etc etc to fight your battles. Now you are using Afghanistan (which is basically a NAMAK HARAM nation). I admit that you have been able to spill blood in East Pakistan (another traitor nation) and on our Western border where u have established 9 consulates all around Pakistani border. I understand that your new PUPPET MASTER Uncle SAM has helped you a lot in this regard. But let me tell you one thing, time is not on your side. America is packing up from the region. The day they leave not a single Indian in Afghanistan will be left alive. And as far as Indo-Pak border is concerned your Pus-sy Army doesn't have the shi----iiiiit to give us a frontal fight. you will be roasted

A society where their rich and famous line up to marry kids of a UN designated terrorists kids can only lie and deny and then line up to offer prayers when these monsters are finally killed or discovered.

Ur terrorist is not ours and our terrorist is not yours we are two different nation with different religions..
I wonder how india supported Salman Rushden mardood and tehsima nasreen mardooda is living and breathing in India.

I agree. Since a Hindu brain lacks the courage of a frontal attack (we have seen it for last 1000 years we have ruled you) you people resort to cunningly use brothers against brothers. You have used Muslims, Sikhs, Gurkhas etc etc to fight your battles. Now you are using Afghanistan (which is basically a NAMAK HARAM nation). I admit that you have been able to spill blood in East Pakistan (another traitor nation) and on our Western border where u have established 9 consulates all around Pakistani border. I understand that your new PUPPET MASTER Uncle SAM has helped you a lot in this regard. But let me tell you one thing, time is not on your side. America is packing up from the region. The day they leave not a single Indian in Afghanistan will be left alive. And as far as Indo-Pak border is concerned your Pus-sy Army doesn't have the shi----iiiiit to give us a frontal fight. you will be roasted

You didnt rule my bathroom slipper. But everyone for over two thousand years from greeks to huns to kushans to turks to mongols to to persians to afghans to uzbeks to brits to americans to arabs to chinese have and continue to rule you.

My courage is displayed in the fact that I am what i was millenia ago. YOU dont get to issue me courage certificates.

Back
Top Bottom