What's new

Indian movies given go ahead for screening in Pakistan

Pakistanis who want to watch bollywood movies should be allowed to watch them as this will be the only high point in their life , those who can bear down bad direction,script and story are never gonna do anything worthy in their life , so let them waste their time and life

Pakistanis who want to watch bollywood movies should be allowed to watch them as this will be the only high point in their life , those who can bear down bad direction,script and story are never gonna do anything worthy in their life , so let them waste their time and life
watch dangal, excellent movie

Badi Besharam Kom hai bhai

PM gives go ahead to screen Indian movies in Pakistan

ISLAMABAD / LAHORE:

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has given a go ahead to cinemas for screening of Indian films in the country.

“Government is pleased to continue the existing policy to display all international movies (including Indian films) in Pakistani cinemas…for revival of the Pakistani film industry,” read a notification issued by the Ministry of Information on Tuesday.

notification-1485887787.jpg

Information Minister Maryam Aurangzeb, who is also the head of a special committee formed to look into the matter, presented a report to PM Nawaz, following which the notice was issued.

The huddle also decided that the policy will be implemented after adopting Ministry of Commerce’s new import order for foreign movies.

Panel to take up Indian movies’ clearance on Monday

According to sources, if import and certification process is completed on time, Kaabil will release in Pakistan on February 3, while Raees on February 10.

The release will mark the end of the self-imposed ban on Bollywood films in the country.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1313063/pm-gives-go-ahead-screen-indian-movies-pakistan/

But here people said it was permanent ban, even Horus said no more Bollywood, not going to happen, but I said nobody watch lollywood, our cinemas are bound to suffer unimaginable loss and many people became unemployed due to ban of Bollywood.

Are Pakistani movies also being released in India? if not then we should not allow Indian movies either..
Exactly my sentiments but I think it's too much to ask of our politicians.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Lol right , nawaz is the guy who called the Indian PM for economic bilateral talks in Pakistan and then immediately invaded india . The entire point of that meeting was to throw india ofguard. Kargil 1999.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
I can see history is not one of your strong subjects.

Let's not bring shallow nationalism in entertainment. If Indian movies are popular then so be it.

And those who are talking about quality should understand these are not LIFE-SAVING DRUGS we are talking about. They are just movies. It doesn't matter if they are crap. The cinema houses generate revenue from them and this is sufficient to justify their screening. Economy comes first.

I take my wife to these crappy movies, even though, I usually play with my cell phone rather than watching the movie. You know ................... married life .....................

Exactly my sentiments but I think it's too much to ask of our politicians.

I can see history is not one of your strong subjects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kargil_War
Clinton would later reveal in his autobiography that "Sharif's moves were perplexing" since the Indian Prime Minister had travelled to Lahore to promote bilateral talks aimed at resolving the Kashmir problem and "by crossing the Line of Control, Pakistan had wrecked the [bilateral] talks".

Did they unban our content no why did we unban their content?

What is this...? Stick to one stand either ban or allow it.dont make fool of yourself.
Its cultural invasin of pakistan by india.

Off topic. Is chota bheem n other indian cartoons still banned in pakistan .
That news discussin was epic.

because this incompetent PM has nothing better to do, hard to understand why hes even getting involved in this, some other chamcha would have been enough.
haha well said :rofl:

I am one of those people u r talking about.

Ham 1 kom he to ni ha. Agar 1 kom ban gay to yakeen karo purri dunya main ham jasi kom na ho ge. And 1 more thing ya fasala Pakistan ke awam k nai ha bagaratt hukmarano k ha.:angry:
blkul thk keh rhai ho bahi hukramano ka faisla awam tu na pehlai kush thi na ab khush hai

Back
Top Bottom