What's new

Indian Movie Dhoom-3 breaks Waar's Box Office Opening Record in Pakistan.

I heard it's a copy taking main plot from now you see me and scenes from several Hollywood movies?

fir b pakistanis maje se dekhte hai bollywood movies lolzzzz :rofl::rofl:

Language, not because it's top notch... Otherwise, everyone prefers the original for instance "now you see me" instead dhoom 3 if goras made movies in Urdu or similar language.

Last edited:
Have heard that Dhoom 3 is complete crap!! Not gonna waste money for that.

Meraa Origin ? :what:

Aur brother kisss ko keh rahaa haiii Brownie ? :unsure:
I think he meant pakistan disowns its hindu past/history completely. And also the Hindu cultural elements in any INDIAN'S :D(I d say 90% of sub continent) life.
Aur ye brother tujhe keh raha hun mere racist bhai :mad:

I think he meant pakistan disowns its hindu past/history completely. And also the Hindu cultural elements in any INDIAN'S :D(I d say 90% of sub continent) life.
Aur ye brother tujhe keh raha hun mere racist bhai :mad:

I don't think there is a cultural element there that is Hindu in nature ! :unsure:

How can we be brothers when you're a Chocolate Mocha from Bihar & I'm a Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae from Kashmir ? :undecided:

I don't think there is a cultural element there that is Hindu in nature ! :unsure:

How can we be brothers when you're a Chocolate Mocha from Bihar & I'm a Vanilla Ice Cream Sundae from Kashmir ? :undecided:

Have you tried mixing choclate and vanilla......pata nahi accha taste aa sakta hai

In all seriousness.. Pakistanis have already lost the cultural war to two fronts. One to India, the other to Arabia.
How has Pakistan lost its culture to India? And that too by watching movies?

Are Pakistanis saying namaste to each other instead of Salam o Lakum? Are Pakistani men and women wearing red tikka on their foreheads?

Are we pronouncing our Z's as J's and our PH sounds as F's? Tell me what is that we have incorporated into our daily lives by watching Indian movies?

I think a lot of people take this movie watching buisness way too serious. A movie to me is a movie, a means of entertainment and nothing more.

May my body be fertilizing some plot of land somewhere long before such a thing happens !

Kaun sa Hindu ingredient in this mixture ? :what:

I think shwarma is delicious I wouldnt mind it replacing one of our bad dishes :D But I never had nihari how does it taste like?

P.S. And what will happen when the next big budget Pakistan movie breaks Dhoom 3's record? Will trolls be eating their own words?

P.S. And what will happen when the next big budget Pakistan movie breaks Dhoom 3's record? Will trolls be eating their own words?

Then another Indian movie would come back even stronger :P

Back
Top Bottom