What's new

Indian Movement In Rajistan

Kasrkin

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Reports of Indian Military activity in Rajistan. Apparently they are asking people in the border areas to relocate. This is being reported by Geo at the moment...

its true, my indian friend hes in india for the holidays, he was sayin theres a lot of military activity going around.

This would be the first sign of Indian ground activity since the attacks, if true. I wish we had more concrete information right now, either way we’ll have to wait and see. Looks like the Indians just won’t calm down…

War games. Nothing more. December is when pakistan also mobilizes it's army on the border for winter exercises.

It's quite normal. But i don't know how normal would it be in the present situation.

Hm, everything will be ultra magnified by the media at both sides. Good thing we've already had our winter excerices I think...

If India needs to attack, they will do an air strike and not an ground invasion, they want to keep the conflict as limited as they could, but anyways we need to stay alert under all conditions and also if an Indian strike in eminent, then perhaps PAF should do a preemptive strike.

The Vice versa in India, Here the reports in media ,which say, the RAngers are being replaced by Pakistani Armed Forces, So GoI issued a warning to Local vilagers to get ready for relocation, and ordered a high alert for BSF. The artillary support for BSF is on the way to Rajasthan sectors.

This is sketchy. The Pakistani Media is alerting us Indian troops are amassing and mobilizing in Rajasthan and the Indian Media is reporting Pakistan's troops are amassing and mobilizing their troops on the border with India. Here is an article below...

Pak mobilising troops along Rajasthan border: BSF

Agencies Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 1014 hrs IST

BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.

BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.
Related Stories: Zardari vows to ‘defend country's sovereignty till the last breath’Pak jets conduct sorties, cities told to hold 'siren exercises'Indian arrested for Lahore blast, claims PakSharif does U-turn, asks India to give proof on KasabIndia shouldn't underestimate Pakistan: Zardari
Jaipur: Pakistan has deployed more troops across the international border with Rajasthan in the wake escalation of tension between the two countries, BSF officials said.

"A lot of military movement is being noticed in districts just across the international border for the last few days, which is not normal," R C Dhyani, DIG of Rajasthan frontier BSF, said.

"Patrolling across the border has intesified while defence personnel are constantly on vigil from watch towers," he said.

"It was not a normal practice some days ago and after escalation of tension between two countries Pakistan has deployed more troops across border," he added.

Dhyani said though the situation is under control BSF is prepared to meet any eventuality.

ADG of BSF U K Bansal visited the border areas in Barmer, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur districts on Wednesday and he is understood to have noticed that the movement of troops across the border has intensified."

Source: Pak mobilising troops along Rajasthan border: BSF

Quite frankly this just seems to be a training exercise, but maintaining readiness is key here.

This is sketchy. The Pakistani Media is alerting us Indian troops are amassing and mobilizing in Rajasthan and the Indian Media is reporting Pakistan's troops are amassing and mobilizing their troops on the border with India. Here is an article below...

Pak mobilising troops along Rajasthan border: BSF

Agencies Posted: Dec 25, 2008 at 1014 hrs IST

BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.

BSF has noticed intensified movement of Pakistani troops across the Rajasthan border.
Related Stories: Zardari vows to ‘defend country's sovereignty till the last breath’Pak jets conduct sorties, cities told to hold 'siren exercises'Indian arrested for Lahore blast, claims PakSharif does U-turn, asks India to give proof on KasabIndia shouldn't underestimate Pakistan: Zardari
Jaipur: Pakistan has deployed more troops across the international border with Rajasthan in the wake escalation of tension between the two countries, BSF officials said.

"A lot of military movement is being noticed in districts just across the international border for the last few days, which is not normal," R C Dhyani, DIG of Rajasthan frontier BSF, said.

"Patrolling across the border has intesified while defence personnel are constantly on vigil from watch towers," he said.

"It was not a normal practice some days ago and after escalation of tension between two countries Pakistan has deployed more troops across border," he added.

Dhyani said though the situation is under control BSF is prepared to meet any eventuality.

ADG of BSF U K Bansal visited the border areas in Barmer, Jaisalmer and Jodhpur districts on Wednesday and he is understood to have noticed that the movement of troops across the border has intensified."

Source: Pak mobilising troops along Rajasthan border: BSF

Quite frankly this just seems to be a training exercise, but maintaining readiness is key here.
Haha, Indians caught napping. They only have the BSF protectnig Rajasthan, this should put a dampener in their plans to attack by tomorrow. If they did, Pak Army is threatening to roll into Rajasthan. BSF is in no shape to take on the full might of the Pak Army. India will not hurry up and bring in the main army as well.

War Games, that's all. In a real war it would be GAME OVER for India, so let them play some War games. I am sure that PA can defeat India even in Call of Duty or Counter Strike :D

To all my emotional fellow countrymen...weather in a real war scenario or in wargames ...first rulew is never ever get complacement or under estimate your enemy, especially when you have an shrewed enemy like India.

This is a global era where you need to have some sort of support before acting on anything. even power country like US did that under the umbrella of UN. So be cautious pray that its never gonna happen otherwise it would be a disaster for both the countries. Yes bein a patiortic Pakistani I would also like to see our armed forces kick Indian ***** like anything but its time to use our brian not brians.

i think it is normal mobilization of troops of PA and what makes it a threat is only a bad situation

To all my emotional fellow countrymen...weather in a real war scenario or in wargames ...first rulew is never ever get complacement or under estimate your enemy, especially when you have an shrewed enemy like India.

This is a global era where you need to have some sort of support before acting on anything. even power country like US did that under the umbrella of UN. So be cautious pray that its never gonna happen otherwise it would be a disaster for both the countries. Yes bein a patiortic Pakistani I would also like to see our armed forces kick Indian ***** like anything but its time to use our brian not brians.

In my opinion:
India shall definitely go in War. War game would start in Kashmir as the Indians had deployed Air Power in following places:
Nagpur, Chandigarh, Srinagar, Siachen, Kell, and Bagram base (Afghanistan).
Nagpur Airport is divided into Airbase. Israeli aircraft are seen their since early 2008.Indian may open ground advance in Kashmir with airsupport from above places. They would wait Pakistan to make adavance from other Pakistan borders leaving the choice of escalation of war on Pakistan.

India is playing into hands sof Israel. I have serious doubt that Israel Airforce shall make Air combat operations as the ISRAEL IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHO IS VERY MUCH AFRAID- SCARED OF PAKISTAN MISSILE POWER.Israeli forces are present in India near LOC as there is no binding of Visa for Israelis in India. Israel had already deployed heat seeking devices on LOC and other spy apparatus and Israeli themselves are operating these hitechs.
Now the time has come to say Yes to War in the following words:

"if a war is imposed, Pakistan shall be free to use all sort of fire powers. We shall not keep Atomic devices in museum. If it is found that Forces of any other country are taking part in the War against Pakistan they shall be treated as enemy at War and Pakistan shall have every right of Strike against those Participating countries as Pakistan is in a position to hit any place how far it would be."
:pakistan:

War Games, that's all. In a real war it would be GAME OVER for India, so let them play some War games. I am sure that PA can defeat India even in Call of Duty or Counter Strike :D

you stole my mouth words how about COD4 ? and 1.6 i want to be a elite terroriste so i can pick mid

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom