What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

db5655659ecb3fbf46a9133ae3b168f0.jpg

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh at Thalkobad CRPF camp in Saranda forest of Chaibasa in Jharkhand.
happy to see new govmt interacting with jawans very well. will increase their moral . and taking national security very seriously.
:-) jai MODI :yahoo::bunny::cheers:

Bro, that's an interesting find..... Not MCIWS, but maybe an improved INSAS.
edit
Looks like M-INSAS

Yes that I was thinking I didn't get which gun it is. Coz kalantak and excalibar have diff transparent magazine and MCIWS is just in trials and longer than the the gun in PIC. So that's why I asked coz many similarities can be seen in that gun of the guns I mentioned. We usually don't know abt the procurements of coast guard.
As @Water Car Engineer pointed out it looks like it's the AMOGH which makes sense as OFB confirmed a few years back that the IN had bought some AMOGHs for their VBSS and force protection teams so isn't a real surprise the ICG have adopted it.

Yes, they most definitely do.

But may be its because they are fighting a war and are continuously upgrading their military machine/uniforms/tactics due to the ongoing conflict?

Pakistani ground forces' camo has evolved continuously for past couple of years. And now, it looks really sophisticated and well thought out.

I hope it gives great result for indian soldiers.

But as of now, Pakistani soldiers most definitely look better built, better equipped than IA soldiers..and Pakistani camo is much more sophisticated/up-to-date compared to Indian camo.

These aren't ramblings or my effort to put indians down in anyway. Not at all. But I'm just stating plain obvious facts.

IA is great institution as well!

Does Pakistani infantry battalion have MGL,mini UAV,radars to check infiltration,portable radars to see through walls,RL which can fire mutiple type of munition,network centric command with real time information sharing?

The last head to head incident which took place between the IA and PA and got reported was between 4 IA soldiers vs 16 Pakistanis lead by a Capt...the result was 1 dead on the Indian side and 7 on the Pakistani and a retreat by the Pakistanis.

So,you know we are doing pretty well.Pics dont matter in battlefiel and same goes for the looks.

Does Pakistani infantry battalion have MGL,mini UAV,radars to check infiltration,portable radars to see through walls,RL which can fire mutiple type of munition,network centric command with real time information sharing?

Why are you asking me? I do not work in Pakistan Military.

But I do remember @Icarus, who is a Pakistani officer, talking about pin pointing artillery bombardment on militants by using Pakistani-made UAVs.

So it seems that they do have above mentioned things..specially UAVs, portable radars etc.

But you can ask him.

The last head to head incident which took place between the IA and PA and got reported was between 4 IA soldiers vs 16 Pakistanis lead by a Capt...the result was 1 dead on the Indian side and 7 on the Pakistani and a retreat by the Pakistanis.

What incident is this?

Also, what does it prove? :lol:

Stop being so insecure and childish. You are only making india look like a joke in the eyes of a foreigner. There are many incidents in my homeland where Kurdish fighters killed more Turkish soldiers than losing their own.

Sure, Kurds are better fighting machine than us, right? :lol:

How about countless videos showing Talibans killing more U.S soldiers in a battle/skirmish than losing their own. Sure, proves alot...right? :lol:

So,you know we are doing pretty well.Pics dont matter in battlefiel and same goes for the looks.

Exactly.

I only talked about camo, and over-all infanty look.

Pakistani soldiers look better armed, with superior camo, and better built.

Their training and fitness is no way any less than IA..because both forces come from same root.

Why are you asking me? I do not work in Pakistan Military.

But I do remember @Icarus, who is a Pakistani officer, talking about pin pointing artillery bombardment on militants by using Pakistani-made UAVs.

So it seems that they do have above mentioned things..specially UAVs, portable radars etc.

But you can ask him.

What incident is this?

Also, what does it prove? :lol:

Stop being so insecure and childish. You are only making india look like a joke in the eyes of a foreigner. There are many incidents in my homeland where Kurdish fighters killed more Turkish soldiers than losing their own.

Sure, Kurds are better fighting machine than us, right? :lol:

How about countless videos showing Talibans killing more U.S soldiers in a battle/skirmish than losing their own. Sure, proves alot...right? :lol:

Exactly.

I only talked about camo, and over-all infanty look.

Pakistani soldiers look better armed, with superior camo, and better built.

Their training and fitness is no way any less than IA..because both forces come from same root.

When you dont know shit about the equipments of both the Armies then how do you give your expert comment on who is superior?

And it is you who has made childish comments and is being insecure now...and i dont give shit about foreigners.

Back
Top Bottom