What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Indian navy in J'berg S.Africa:

22861935_93240927db_z.jpg

CRPF

Watch after 5:00

Very nice! That is some hardcore training- the CRPF are not just some lathi-wielding force anymore.

Look at the difference in their equipment and training from a few years back- the improvement is clear to see.

Go give 'em hell men!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! That is some hardcore training- the CRPF are not just some lathi-wielding force anymore.

Look at the difference in their equipment and training from a few years back- the improvement is clear to see.

Go give 'em hell men!

Did you notice that they're using the IWESS system for training the jawans and officers, I've seen this tool gain popularity over the years, I came across it, in use with the Indian army, in 2008 for the first time.

Did you notice that they're using the IWESS system for training the jawans and officers, I've seen this tool gain popularity over the years, I came across it, in use with the Indian army, in 2008 for the first time.

Yeah buddy- noticed it, impressive to say the least.

My latest vid:

nice video bro...
can u please tell me which softwares u use to make a video from diff pics nd videos & how to put a song in a video...plzz tel me if u can
thank u :)

nice video bro...
can u please tell me which softwares u use to make a video from diff pics nd videos & how to put a song in a video...plzz tel me if u can
thank u :)

Windows Live Movie Maker. Addding a song is pretty simple- click "add music" in the bar at the top.

Look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor!

are these the final stats of lch or can they be modified further? it is at 3:35

21THMRN_ARMAMENTS_1463455g.jpg

A range of naval armaments and equipments on display at the courtyard of Southern Naval Command's Maritime Museum. The museum was opened by Vice-Admiral L. Ramdas in 1989.

21THMRN_DIVERTER_1463456g.jpg

A Tem-3 sweep diverter, deployed by minesweeping vessels to neutralise underwater mines, on display at the Maritime Museum.

21THMRN_GUN_1463457g.jpg

An anti-aircraft gun of World War-II vintage.

21THMRN_MEMENTO_1463458g.jpg

This exhibit was a gift from the Pakistan Navy personnel to the Indian Navy personnel on July 30, 1947, a fortnight before partition.

21THMRN_MISSILE_2_1463459g.jpg

A P-15 surface-to-surface missile which was extensively fired during the Karachi attack in 1971

21THMRN_OSCAR_1463461g.jpg

Personal artefacts, including ceremonial sword and cap of former Naval Chief Oscar Stanley Dawson.

21THMRN_PAINTINGS_1463462g.jpg

Large paintings of ships and navigation charts adorn the walls of the Southern Naval Command's Maritime Museum.

21THMRN_SHIP_1463463g.jpg

A replica of destroyer INS Delhi at the Maritime Museum.

21THMRN_SPICE_1463464g.jpg

Reliefs portraying significant events serve up lessons in history

21THMRN_UNIFORM_1463465g.jpg

Uniforms depicting a variety of naval ranks on display.

21THMRN_WHEELS_1463466g.jpg

Traditional wheels of Indian naval ships share space with ancient canons and telescopes.

Back
Top Bottom