What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

tejasvariantstrainer1.jpg

img0056mk.jpg

img0445md.jpg

The Indian armed forces have mastered the use of Bikes man.. India is two wheeler land.
Look at the finesse and balance.. amazing.

And does that Tejas two seater look nice or what.. I see the practice bomb payload had been integrated..
But what in the world is that funny looking fat bomb the LCA is dropping..

And does that Tejas two seater look nice or what.. I see the practice bomb payload had been integrarted..

Its the trainer version. Yeah it looks better than the actual fighter mainly because of the nose drop.

The Indian armed forces have mastered the use of Bikes man.. India is two wheeler land.
You've to ride that bike.
It's One helluva bike and costs a bomb!

And does that Tejas two seater look nice or what.. I see the practice bomb payload had been integrarted..
It's a 1000 pound unguided bomb being tested over Pokhran(part of summer trials) if you zoom into the pic,you can spot the Lightning Pod
Replies in bold.............
Tejas pic of the Day:)
Chase A/C is the MiG21 Bis(I think).
arl8-L.jpg

And does that Tejas two seater look nice or what.. I see the practice bomb payload had been integrated..

It is a 'dumb bomb' or to be precise 'gravity bomb'. But why is it looking funny to u. Dont Pakistani planes drop such bombs..or did they also practice the art of dropping their planes on the enemies and they dont need the bombs to do that?

Every Indian Force (AF, Para-Military or Police) has used those classic Bikes- Royal Enfields as workhorses over the years. Though the Bikes are commonly called Bullets (that was the brand name), there is nothing bullet like about them. But they heavy thumpers and incredibly stable, as can be seen from those guys all over them. Earlier the ad for the Bullets (about 20 yrs ago) was "you can hit a pothole at 70kmph and you won't fall off". Those pictures just substantiate that claim, somewhat. The DRs will not dare to do that on any of the far more modern Japanese origin bikes! :)

Back
Top Bottom