What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

The first of three EMB 145I Airborne Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) aircraft platforms, ordered by the Indian government for IAF, had its successful ‘official’ maiden flight at Embraer’s headquarters, in São José do Campos, today. The flight is said to have performed all planned tests successfully.

1112.JPG

111.JPG

The AEW&C looks epic specially the paint job, will it be flown to India for further equipment installation and testing or will everything be done at São José.

Equipment installation and its testing will be done in India.

I know indian navy is very strong i guess better than china.i think GOP think tank is crap.they never give anything to our navy. even now they are inducting hovercrafts as if those are a real threat to india. we seriously need some big modernization program for our navy. or else we can't stand a chance.

Singapore Air Force pilots in Kalaikunda:
display_image.php

display_image.php

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

P1040689-1.JPG

P1040686-1.JPG

P1040682-1.JPG

It is for canal/water obsticle crossing.

Absolutely spot on. As we can see in the pic, the infantrymen are lying prone athe embankment shoulder of a water obstacle (in this case, a canal). They will use the inflatable dinghy to make the crossing while the tank provides covering fire.

^^Does this mean that the F16 was out even before it entered the MMRCA competition??
IMO,the F16 Block52+ is similar to UAE's Block60.

22wargame04.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

j-1-733918.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

r-1-752836.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

DSC07679-1-790636.JPG

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

DSC07741-1-792292.JPG

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

sudarshan-shakti-071211-03_025308.jpg

IMO,the F16 Block52+ is similar to UAE's Block60.
Looks like you don't have enough knowledge about this...F16 Block60 is a generation ahead of F16 Block52 and we were offered F16IN which was way more advanced than F16 Block60 with the addition of electronic warfare suite and infra-red searching (IRST); updated glass cockpit; helmet-mounted cueing system and an improved engine...

Why the hell everyone is posting old pics ??

Also @ Agent X these pics are from May 2011 Vijayi Bhava exercise already posted a couple of times in the same thread...Same is the case with your BSF and that snow covered pics all those are posted atleast ones in the same thread...

Really? where? i often visit this thread but never noticed them. i think there is something wrong with my pc i can't see some images for example this one

screenshot1uf.png

someone thanked him so i am sure he posted some fine image but i can't see it.

I know indian navy is very strong i guess better than china.i think GOP think tank is crap.they never give anything to our navy. even now they are inducting hovercrafts as if those are a real threat to india. we seriously need some big modernization program for our navy. or else we can't stand a chance.

Well.. it is kind of similar in our case. Navy is given the tiniest military budget in our country as well. That is why within limited budget it has the most successful induction of indigenous weapons and warships compared to IAF and IA-- BOTH of whom are spoilt by priority budgeting. They should also be restricted so that more indigenous stuff should come faster.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

6da0f696-6869-4f34-9b39-9733f70e6bd0HiRes.JPG

Ex Sudarshan Shakti:

While rest of the equipment has seen good change, that tin-bowl helmet has to go...

Back
Top Bottom