Indian Military Picture Thread

Dhruv mark 3

Dhruv%2BMk%2B1%2Bintake.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII%2Bintake.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII%2Binterior.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII%2BFisher%2Bseat.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII%2BISIS.jpg

Dhruv%2BMk%2BIII.jpg

Are you sure this is the MK.3? As I thought the Mk.3 had an EO pod? And from exterior pics I can't see one.

Also anyone notice in the pic of the exterior there seems to be some sheet of insulation cutting off rear clamshell doors- is this an adaptation for cold wheather ops?

+ am loving full glass cockpit!!! (will WSI have same cockpit?)

Are you sure this is the MK.3? As I thought the Mk.3 had an EO pod? And from exterior pics I can't see one.

Also anyone notice in the pic of the exterior there seems to be some sheet of insulation cutting off rear clamshell doors- is this an adaptation for cold wheather ops?

+ am loving full glass cockpit!!! (will WSI have same cockpit?)

My bad, thanks for the correction. I posted wrong pics by mistake, these pics are a mixture of Dhruv mark 1 & mark 3. Refer to Ajai Shukla's blog for more info - Broadsword

PA250025.JPG

Joint VBSS drills with the Indian special forces.

US_Navy_041006-N-3503M-001_Sailors_from_the_Indian_Navy_destroyer_INS_Mysore_(D_60),_prepare_to_embark_the_guided_missile_cruiser_USS_Cowpens_(CG_63)_during_a_Visit,_Board,_Search_and_Seizure_(VBSS)_exercise.jpg

1947680ecc02a7125f10d7fc203d_grande.jpg

US Navy Sailors from the Indian Navy destroyer INS Mysore , prepare to embark the guided missile cruiser USS Cowpens (during a Visit, Board, Search and Seizure (VBSS) exercise

img__052.jpg

img__054.jpg

img__059.jpg

Indian Navy team conducting a VBSS operation

They seriously need to replace their guns. Which I think they are doing.

I think the first pic (camo guys) maybe MARCOs but rest are definitely regular IN VBSS teams.

MARCOs:
vksl0809-767299.jpg

vksl0812-772490.jpg

+ check out badge on arms different from pics (just IN badge on VBSS).

I think the first pic (camo guys) maybe MARCOs but rest are definitely regular IN VBSS teams.

MARCOs:
vksl0809-767299.jpg

vksl0812-772490.jpg

+ check out badge on arms different from pics (just IN badge on VBSS).

MARCOS are similar to the US Navy Seals...Their identities are kept under safeguard....

I doubt those guys are MARCOS...

MARCOS are similar to the US Navy Seals...Their identities are kept under safeguard....

I doubt those guys are MARCOS...

They are definitely not MARCOS. They are just the designated VBSS team embarked on that particular IN ship participating in the exercise. They don't just look different from the MARCOS (as evidenced by the shoulder patches) but they are equipped and armed differently.

And the guys in camo are ordinary IA infantrymen, not SF. Most probably 51 Inf Bde.

My bad, thanks for the correction. I posted wrong pics by mistake, these pics are a mixture of Dhruv mark 1 & mark 3. Refer to Ajai Shukla's blog for more info - Broadsword

No problem mate- any chance of some actual pics of Dhruv Mk.3? Haven't seen any external pics of it yet to see the EO pod.

i have same doubt bro. im searching about it

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

2z753xt.jpg

i fall in love vd middle one:smokin:

Me too. You have more pics like that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom