What's new

Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami retard psyco or normal

Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
He has single handedly destroyed the news media in India which was very much along the BBC / CNN lines earlier. You know he was thrown out of Times Now almost overnight? That's because of the Fawad Khan and other Pakistani actors acting in Bollywood movies and he called for the boycott of some of Bollywood's biggest names. The top production guys told the owner of Times Group that unless Arnab goes, they will stop all events, promotions, advertising in Times Group.
By the way, Arnab actually pays Pakistanis to appear on his show so he can shout at them.

We are approaching very nationalist world hearing ghoswami , pdf self declared nationalist and pak nationalist anchors , this is imminent.

Nazism Next in line i guess

You got to play fire with fire

Or you get burned

Survival of the fittest is what applies today

I didn't mean AAP ruling currently. I meant AAP in a strong position.

I see. AAP is not that strong in Maharashtra. This much I know. You could have joined them and helped in making them stronger.

I am logging off now. Got to sleep. You can leave your reply. I will read tomorrow.
its long way to go for AAP in Punjab. Its too early to say anything for Punjaab. Election has time..
And AAP vision is not clear actually what they want. How they are gonna do it.
Its better for them to join hand with BJP and fight next election.
Im seeing much possibility of it as Arvind kejriwal has changed his views for Modi.
Even he was following BJP line in recent election in Delhi. Anything can happen in Future.
What will you do if join hand with BJP??
Gonna leave AAP?

I see or folllow few media outlets.

Hindu
Print.in
ORF
India today

If i need to enable my sanghi mind, I go to Times Now.

Arnab is too much tolerate man...He literally screams in his show...In his show, no one can talk except him...Not sure, how can people watch him.

That's like going to a psycho ward and asking the present psycho's about the absent psycho.
No need to go so psyco when talking about a psyco that also makes you psyco

He has single handedly destroyed the news media in India which was very much along the BBC / CNN lines earlier. You know he was thrown out of Times Now almost overnight? That's because of the Fawad Khan and other Pakistani actors acting in Bollywood movies and he called for the boycott of some of Bollywood's biggest names. The top production guys told the owner of Times Group that unless Arnab goes, they will stop all events, promotions, advertising in Times Group.
By the way, Arnab actually pays Pakistanis to appear on his show so he can shout at them.

Nationalist right wingers have a larger audience , present day is corporate media as more money in it " and they are bound to support state policies no surprise we see such anchors having higher rankings than anyone talking sanity .. btw i hve seen his shows he mutes his opponents. May be you are right probably he pays his opponents to simply mute them else if they watch themselves on you tube they are nothing but a joke

Retard.

He simply shouts and repeats the same thing again and again. I cannot forgot his reporting after Kanimozhi was released in 2G trial case in Delhi. And many times after that.

It's impossible to have a civil discussion with this baffoon. Rahul Shivashankar seeing Times Now going down began to imitate him minus his repeating stuff.

Even though I do not prefer NDTV, but it's the channel I watch. It atleast gives a chance to participants to talk their views before getting interrupted. That is the main idea of a debate. A chance to speak and heard off. CNN IBN is also ok.

WHAT?

Okay that explains it cause i always thought why would any self respecting Pakistani go on Indian Talk Shows and just get yelled at. But thanks for sharing this information.

Retard.

He simply shouts and repeats the same thing again and again. I cannot forgot his reporting after Kanimozhi was released in 2G trial case in Delhi. And many times after that.

And what was wrong with his reporting? I went ape shit after the bi***h was released. Even more pissed about her bollywood connections appearing all over ndtv celebrating and what not.

Back
Top Bottom