What's new

Indian Media Releases Video of Indian Army's "Aggressive" Training for Fight Against China

Very professional and scary video. Pakistanis have a habit of mocking India. This is a Pakistani forum so of course they will mock India.

Specially the guy coming out of gutter silently is especially agile, I mean the way he controls himself after slipping twice and nearly putting himself in a pile of sh*t. 2nd guy's technique of jumping and shouting like a muppet is in fact very practical in real time scenarios. In India we call it "Kangaroo technique" (originally from outdoor shitters who jump from filled up space to an empty lot)

This is just one clip and has been released intentionally while implying it as "highly classified"

Very professional and scary video. Pakistanis have a habit of mocking India. This is a Pakistani forum so of course they will mock India.

Specially the guy coming out of gutter silently is especially agile, I mean the way he controls himself after slipping twice and nearly putting himself in a pile of sh*t. 2nd guy's technique of jumping and shouting like a muppet is in fact very practical in real time scenarios. In India we call it "Kangaroo technique" (originally from outdoor shitters who jump from filled up space to an empty lot)

This is just one clip and has been released intentionally while implying it as "highly classified"
Indians live to mock Pakistan. Indian media is destroying the minds of its people and ever pushing people the to edge of war.

Blast from the past :p:

ezgif-2-4731bf8e8284.gif

Someone should inform the Indian commandos that a furry costume does not a Wookiee make.
Not sure what these weekend warriors are trying to prove.
First guy comes out of the hole, crawls up to the supposedly Chinese soldier who is conveniently standing still looking the other way....I mean why would he be stationary staring the other way....unless he was peeing on the Indian bunker.
The second Angry Patil rises and screams like a woman in distress......good tactic to make Chinese soldiers think that some woman needs help and then ambush them.
Not sure what the poor tyres had done to be given such a rough treatment......maybe the Indian soldiers were depicting and showing to their media, how the evil Chinese soldiers clubbed the Indians to give them some face lift.

why are they hammering the tires and then picking them again without any damage?

I think those tires are Chinese soldiers in their frustrated minds and they are beating them, dragging them and trying to throw them from the height, just like what happened to them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom