What's new

Indian Media - On Pakistan Nuclear Reactors

That is truly a very nice way to spread panic amongst your public---. It is wondeful news---the india media is preparing the the indian public for panic and fear before the any strike happens---which means that the indian media has done 50% of the job that pak needed to do---.

Well---thankyou very much indian media. Keep up the good work----" parmanu bumb "----dang----that is a scary name for the bomb.

Hmmm... India TV. I guess they provide you guys with some entertainment.

India TV is alot similar to the news channels in Pakistan.

I would advise Rajat Sharma to transfer his assets to Pakistan and rename his channel Pak TV. Its surely gonna get higher TRPS then what it gets here in India.

That is truly a very nice way to spread panic amongst your public---. It is wondeful news---the india media is preparing the the indian public for panic and fear before the any strike happens---which means that the indian media has done 50% of the job that pak needed to do---.

Well---thankyou very much indian media. Keep up the good work----" parmanu bumb "----dang----that is a scary name for the bomb.

well i dont wanan stop u r joyous happy party. i jus wanan put in a small note.

in hindi/sanskrit anu means atom hence the name parmanu bomb. continue with the party.

If you had known how seriously we all take India TV,then probably you would have thought otherwise

Its not ur one channel, we hav seen most of ur channels show such immaturity.......anyways it will only create fear in the mind of ur nation nothing else. We also know ur preparation of Nukes......and we hav to be ready for our self defence.

Nobody in India takes INDIA TV seriously....it is like that joker-Zaid hamid

Lolzzzzz ... Really Indian media is doing really good job for us :P

India TV is alot similar to the news channels in Pakistan.

I would advise Rajat Sharma to transfer his assets to Pakistan and rename his channel Pak TV. Its surely gonna get higher TRPS then what it gets here in India.

Removed Post too Old.

Back
Top Bottom