What's new

Indian Media After Pakistan Vs Bangladesh Asia Cup Final.....

REHAN NIAZI FALCON

Reaction score
i was really shocked after watching this video.....
what the f........ is that....

it was really disturbing to me...
i felt pity for prejudiced indian media, filled with venom ....

Last edited by a moderator:
wowwwww what does this cricket game have to do with the war! pathetic pathetic media. i feel sorry for their janta they are being severely brainwashed.

A day before India B'desh match the very same Indian media was bashing B'desh "B'desh pay Bomb barsain ge, Viraat ke blast see kampay ga B'desh and bla bla".... How hypocrite!

And still Pakistani crying that we dnt watch Indian movies, drama serials but they know about Indian news even its small or big ....

Yaar these all are Indian news channels in Hindi for Indian so just dnt watch them

it shows what mindset they have got, and how they are brainwashing people against PAKISTAN.....
they use every opportunity to pour their venom.
it is so pathetic, but there is no one to say them wrong because they are justified on the basis of freedom of expression or such things.

And still Pakistani crying that we dnt watch Indian movies, drama serials but they know about Indian news even its small or big ....

Yaar these all are Indian news channels in Hindi for Indian so just dnt watch them
so indians watch PAKISTANI news channels.......

One question sir.. Why this rule is not applicable when it comes to Zaid Hamid, Hassan Nisar, Najam Sethi, Paracha, Pervez Hoodbhoy etc etc?

where the hell you found this ????
mean u are very quick in pointing any news in our news channels but we don,t have any right to criticize what ever present in ur media ....

One question sir.. Why this rule is not applicable when it comes to Zaid Hamid, Hassan Nisar, Najam Sethi, Paracha, Pervez Hoodbhoy etc etc?
same is my question......
they are good in raising fingers on our media reports or talk shows....

Zaid Hamid is alwatys vomit against India and published by your country man on this forum I even dnt about him before joining this forum and after watching his comedy shows I starts to watch his comedy same times

i was really shocked after watching this video.....
what the f........ is that....

it was really disturbing to me...
i felt pity for prejudiced indian media, filled with venom ....

Clearly, as can be observed from the video you posted, the india media is brain farting due to their obsession with Pakistan and therefore they are releasing so much sensational propaganda, as usual; india media at its best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom