What's new

Indian Manned Space Program

Iran and modern Aryan India are indeed sister civilizations. Iran is also an Aryan civilization like Sankrit based languages and culture of India. This prove again Aryan invasion as the Indo branch of the ancient Indo/Iranian culture invaded India subcontinent from the Aryan homeland.

This is not a 'civilization' topic.Thisis about Indian Space program.

The domestic muslim-votebank politics behind decisions in Space program, is "unwanted"? LOL!

Actually, you should have said - "Don't drag political topics here", that would sound atleast credible. Your replies are funny, because it shows you are rattled & lost cool to reply in appropriate manner. Atleast, be open to other's views. Be tolerant. What happened to nehruvian tolerance? :coffee:

Ok .
Then post some more info about Indian Manned Space mission.Dont post politics in here.

What the Fcuk are you talking about!!Iran and India are two sister civilizations and we always had close cultural contact with the Iranians since the time immemorial.Plus Iran is a mature and highly advanced country in the scientific field,so any future collaboration between the two of us will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
P.S.-Please spare me of your religious bullshit as i am least interested in this matter!!

Iran and modern Aryan India are indeed sister civilizations. Iran is also an Aryan civilization like Sankrit based languages and culture of India. This prove again Aryan invasion as the Indo branch of the ancient Indo/Iranian culture invaded India subcontinent from the Aryan homeland.

This is not a 'civilization' topic.Thisis about Indian Space program.

True. But the closeness of Iranian and Indian should create cooperation in space research. Northern Indians and southern Indian are further apart as a people vs northern Indian and Iranian. But British didn't add Iran to its empire.

True. But the closeness of Iranian and Indian should create cooperation in space research. Northern Indians and southern Indian are further apart as a people vs northern Indian and Iranian. But British didn't add Iran to its empire.

Do you have anymore info about Indian Space program?Then post it.
Otherwise you can ignore this thread.

Do you have anymore info about Indian Space program?Then post it.
Otherwise you can ignore this thread.

I was posting on why India andiranshould work together. As that is the discussion of the thread.

I was posting on why India andiranshould work together. As that is the discussion of the thread.

Indians are working together for our ISRO and other organization.That is why we have an active space programs .We dont need outsiders opinion for our working culture.

Back
Top Bottom