What's new

Indian mangoes losing American market to Pakistan

If i make a list of things we beat you in , my post will become the longest in history of defence.pk .:lol:

About the second part , what is PDF ?:coffee:

Yes you can count on the mods here to ban all indians who respond to pakistani troll posts in the same tone. There i agree with your confidence.

Believe me, I have not met a single pakistani who is a software engineer in bay area. I have been here for last 6yrs

I never buy any pakistan products. I encourage all my friends to avoid pak products in USA.

BTW Indian mango is too expensive. so quality must be good.
What a load of BS....In today's global world you want to avoid products of some nationality?? This is insane...and who told you that a high priced item is of higher quality??? if Pakistani mangoes are better then Indians one's then that is what i would put my money on...

What a load of BS....In today's global world you want to avoid products of some nationality?? This is insane...and who told you that a high priced item is of higher quality??? if Pakistani mangoes are better then Indians one's then that is what i would put my money on...

Well I have been following. Do you know entire mumbai 11/26 is funded by pakistani living in USA.
We should avoid where over possible. oversease pakistani are the biggest donner of terror.

Do you know the indians buy Pakistani rice and sell it abroad labelling it as indian basmati rice.

not sure what is wrong in this??? b/w why don't you sell it directly there or stop selling it to Indians...b/w what you have discovered is called trade...so well done...

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

Well I have been following. Do you know entire mumbai 11/26 is funded by pakistani living in USA.
We should avoid where over possible.

This line of thought is very dangerous...It is like avoid contact will all muslims because a terrorist got caught who happen to be muslim(though he/she has nothing to do with religion)...Do you see the flaw???

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

you need to read thread starters posts. May I know which company?

Lot of trolling so will not go that path...Sorry but not a good practice put names on blogs...anyhow my only point is that knowledge and intelligence has nothing to do with race/color/nationality/sex etc etc....For some reason i got opposite feeling from your post so replied...

Believe me, I have not met a single pakistani who is a software engineer in bay area. I have been here for last 6yrs

That's probably because you have chosen not to see them..

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

What a load of cr@p.. People are fighting over whose mangoes are better?? :facepalm:

If Pakistani magoes are cheaper & taste better then Indian ones, I'll buy Pakistani mangoes.. end of story..

How trivial & close minded some people can be..

If the Pak mangoes are better I would definitely buy them. Coz all I get here are the awful Mexican mangoes.

1723685964-Sweet_Fragrant_Sindhri_Mangoes_Direct_From_Our_Farms.jpg

Pakistani Mango

Fresh-Indian-Mangoes.jpg

Indian mango

Don't be naive. you take an "export" quality Pak mangoes and a pic of Indian mangoes on the raod side stall. By the way, from the look of it, the Indian mango looks delicious. They have not processed or waxed it. You can still see the milk stain .

If the Pak mangoes are better I would definitely buy them. Coz all I get here are the awful Mexican mangoes.

try mangoes from the maharashtra area . fantastic . i dont think Pak mangoes would be better than that . They are beating us just because of higher taxes on indian mangoes . North indian mangoes suck . Dont try them .

Don't be naive. you take an "export" quality Pak mangoes and a pic of Indian mangoes on the raod side stall. By the way, from the look of it, the Indian mango looks delicious. They have not processed or waxed it. You can still see the milk stain .

Its weird that we are judging mangoes here by their look rather than their taste haha :D

try mangoes from the maharashtra area . fantastic . i dont think Pak mangoes would be better than that . They are beating us just because of higher taxes on indian mangoes . North indian mangoes suck . Dont try them .

haaapppppuuuuuusssssss

Back
Top Bottom