What's new

Indian man arrested for threatening to rape Virat Kohli's infant daughter

Guess what ? this guy is also a part of this forum.
And his family say he posted the rape threat accidently.....loool oops I accidently raped u

While not much is know about this *** , i am told he is an out of work engineer from IIT hyd of all places. :mad:

Dont attempt to slur or deface this upstanding forum by saying he is a part of OUR forum.
Typical Indian response. The piece of crap is Indian - lowest form of human. Most Indian posters on this forum are multi ID trolls and use several different names. When they get exposed and cant hide their hatred - get banned or move onto a different ID.
Some go to great lengths and keep 1 account for posting "semi sensible posts" and keep a handle on whats going on - and then revert to their scum REAL Indian accounts when attempting to talk crap.
You seem to know this gentleman - is he a friend of yours? Associate perhaps?

He also used another handle, @pellikuturuhere, which means "bride" in Telugu and indicated that the twitter handle belonged to a Telugu-speaking person.

I am not judging him.

I am not surprised.

Dont attempt to slur or deface this upstanding forum by saying he is a part of OUR forum.
Typical Indian response. The piece of crap is Indian - lowest form of human. Most Indian posters on this forum are multi ID trolls and use several different names. When they get exposed and cant hide their hatred - get banned or move onto a different ID.
Some go to great lengths and keep 1 account for posting "semi sensible posts" and keep a handle on whats going on - and then revert to their scum REAL Indian accounts when attempting to talk crap.
You seem to know this gentleman - is he a friend of yours? Associate perhaps?

Bhai, T90TankGuy is a sensible person, go through his post history. And he has connections, he would know more on this matter.

Bhai, T90TankGuy is a sensible person, go through his post history. And he has connections.

With respect i know different. I have seen him on other forums with one of his other IDs and his previous name JBGT90. Please bro please accept that this is the kind of guy that sits by the sideline and encourages trolls to abuse and in fact has other IDs he uses to abuse. Please accept i know and have proof. Watch him squeal and now complain. Slightly cleverer than the average troll but stupid enough to go onto other forums and lowering his guard.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom