What's new

Indian Man accused of groping woman near Round Rock is arrested

faithfulguy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — A man who authorities say groped a woman while she was walking Tuesday morning north of Round Rock has been arrested.

The Williamson County Sheriff's Office says Dhamotharasamy Vangudusamy Naidu allegedly groped the woman around 7:45 a.m. in the 1000 block of Parkside Parkway, which is a neighborhood just north of Southwest Williamson County Regional Park.

A woman said she was walking when an Indian man his 60s groped her.

Naidu, 76, was arrested Wednesday and booked into the Williamson County Jail. He is charged with public lewdness.

https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/man-accused-of-groping-woman-near-round-rock-is-arrested/1388913581

WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Texas (KXAN) — A man who authorities say groped a woman while she was walking Tuesday morning north of Round Rock has been arrested.

The Williamson County Sheriff's Office says Dhamotharasamy Vangudusamy Naidu allegedly groped the woman around 7:45 a.m. in the 1000 block of Parkside Parkway, which is a neighborhood just north of Southwest Williamson County Regional Park.

A woman said she was walking when an Indian man his 60s groped her.

Naidu, 76, was arrested Wednesday and booked into the Williamson County Jail. He is charged with public lewdness.

https://www.kxan.com/news/crime/man-accused-of-groping-woman-near-round-rock-is-arrested/1388913581
Funny thing is I used to live in Round Rock ... there are a lot of South Asians there. Most of them were very friendly so I guess this one is a bad apple

I don’t know why people think sexual harassment is worth it. It’s not. I am love crazed but I would never disrespect a beautiful young girl.

I don’t know why people think sexual harassment is worth it. It’s not. I am love crazed but I would never disrespect a beautiful young girl.

You should ask Indians that question. Is it a culture norm? A religious practice? Part of the caste system? Only an Indian can give the answer. To me, It’s just sick and wrong.

You should ask Indians that question. Is it a culture norm? A religious practice? Part of the caste system? Only an Indian can give the answer. To me, It’s just sick and wrong.
I mean the only reasoning I can think of is that there’s no consequences for them. They can have some free sex with any HOT girl no matter who they are. (In India)

I mean the only reasoning I can think of is that there’s no consequences for them. They can have some free sex with any HOT girl no matter who they are.

It’s could be a cultural issue. To them, it’s ok to harass women. But when they practice their culture in America, like this dirty old Indian man, they got put in the slammer.

Yes, lots of Indians. And lots of perverts. Where about in round rock? I’m by Wilco Park.
I used to live near the Balcones Country Club. Then I moved to Steiner Ranch in Leander ... Austin is a pretty decent city.

I used to live near the Balcones Country Club. Then I moved to Steiner Ranch in Leander ... Austin is a pretty decent city.

I live in Georgetown Leander Cidar Park interception. I like this area. I have not been down to Austin much.

Can an India tell the caste of this predator by name. His name is

DhamotharasamyVangudusamy Naidu.

Back
Top Bottom