What's new

Indian Lt. Colonel among 11 soldiers dead in Fidayeen attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Essentially such attacks are a mix of both folks, but with more and more Pakistani volunteers. The bulk of the population in the Valley has turned its back on armed struggle, which is something many people do not want to hear or acknowldge. Being from AJK I know this full well.

RIP to the men in uniform and civilians.

propaganda being fed to everyone, all old articlesd.

read
"The Betrayal of East Pakistan" by Lt Gen A.A.K Niazi
"Behind the myth of three million" by Abdul Munim Chaudry

कल के जेहादी हमले मै शहीद सभी जवानो को कृतज्ञ राष्ट्र का शत शत नमन !! तेरा वैभव अमर रहे माँ , हम दिन चार रहे ना रहे !

1.jpg

Interesting ... are you advocating for covert (terrorist attacks supported by India, which Pakistan alleges that India is already engaging in by supporting the TTP and Baloch terrorist groups) or overt military clashes across the LoC/WB?
It could also be covert targeted assassinations of key perpetrators like those used to be seen during cold war era. But personally, given Modi and BJP's headset, the approach would be more around non violent reprisals like punitive economic policies (like those seen in the times of N. Rao's govt) and "accidental" violations of IWT that cant be proven.

Unless Modi gives in to the knee jerk reaction of a visible violent reaction. Though I doubt that.

And if the "hit materializes", it could also just be one of the increasingly infrequent successful attempts by the TTP to carry out terrorist attacks, like the one at Wagah ...

The TTP and associated groups have not given up trying to carry out terrorist attacks, and they are far from completely destroyed, and all it takes is one successful attempt to make the headlines. Now, if you really want to claim credit for India/Doval over a terrorist attack, especially one on civilians given the context of your post, go ahead ... I for one continue to reject the Indian allegations that the Pakistani State supported these recent insurgent attacks in any material fashion.

Dude, you need to read my post in context of my original post. You and I (at least I) are not in a position to guarantee the approach being followed by the Pak or Indian govt. Till now, I have 0% belief in the Pakistani claims about India supporting TTP. But if the events in J&K are swiftly followed by a similar hit in Pakistan, that belief of mine will certainly be shaken. Do I want it ? Certainly not. Not because of any love lost for Pakistan, but simply because that sullies the image of India in the international community (like what has happened to Pakistan). But given the timing and the size of the terror strike in J&K, I am not sure if the doves in the govt will win this one.

Actually this Muck Fodi thing is derived from an Indian not Pakistani. It was his user name on Twitter. As for Jinnah. You are not doing this because you can't afford to do it here. And it is stupid to compare Jinnah with someone like Modi.
There is a difference of intellect. One formed a nation country while other thinks that Indians were the inventors of plastic surgery because they believe in some god with head of an elephant.
Dude, I dont care about the origin, but who I see using it. I can find 100 such comments about Jinnah and Pakistan in general that have originated from Pakistan. My using them here does not absolve me from buying into the bigotry just because they originated in Pakistan

When American bombed Japan in 40's it was the american govt that was responsible, not Einstein who gave birth to the theory that resulted in the Bomb.

Anyway, I agree. No comparison between Jinnah and Modi. Jinnah was responsible for Pakistan and See the state of Pakistan today :).. Some nation country ..

@karan.1970

The equivalent to 'Muck Fodi' would be 'Suck Fharif'' or 'Zuck Fardari' ... Indians are free to use either ...:enjoy:

Why do you say that? Its not a middle ages duel that a PM can fight a PM and a father of the nation can fight a father of the nation.

And really, saying Suck Fharif is like actually supporting @Areesh POV :D

Please, I spend way too much time here to know exactly the amount of human filth that comes from India here as well.
Whatever....

oh pls dont go to Mr Jinnah, do whatever you want with NS or IK, but if you go to Jinnah i will go to Guck Fandhi and Nuck Fehru
Please do.. :)

propaganda being fed to everyone, all old articlesd.

read
"The Betrayal of East Pakistan" by Lt Gen A.A.K Niazi
"Behind the myth of three million" by Abdul Munim Chaudry
---
if you belive genral nizi more than multiple source..
then up to you...believe..
Lt Gen A.A.K Niazi
you want belive guy whos armed force and his authority is repsobile for said inhuman act
Abdul Munim Chaudry
what is the credibiity of this person ?
--
as new genration of pak.. please accept the truth as truth...

Whatever..
I did not exactly point YOU out there..among the massive filth that floods the forum...unless you identify with them. :angel:

And what makes you say that. That way do you consider all Pakistani soldiers killed by terrorists in Zarb-e-azb also lost their lives fighting for a cause of others ?

If the tribesmen dont want the PA there, they'll probably say the same. However, so far FATA has yet to have a well established freedom movement or recognized international issue with records of human rights violations that have occurred.
East Pakistan is more akin to the Kashmir issue, there the soldiers were fighting against a people that they had oppressed. The same here. But then again, I'm sure you cant defend your dirty laundry without pointing that of others out as an excuse.. its not.. the Indian way so to say??

Dude, I dont care about the origin, but who I see using it. I can find 100 such comments about Jinnah and Pakistan in general that have originated from Pakistan. My using them here does not absolve me from buying into the bigotry just because they originated in Pakistan

As I said since you cannot afford to use such words for Jinnah on this forum or else you(and other Indians) are the kind of bigot from whom I can expect anything worst. :)

Anyway, I agree. No comparison between Jinnah and Modi. Jinnah was responsible for Pakistan and See the state of Pakistan today :)..

Jinnah's Pakistan today is and fighting and going towards victory on one of the most brutal insurgencies of the human history to move forward towards the glory it was meant for. That future where even the most illiterate citizen of Pakistan won't be moronic and dumb enough to say that we invented plastic surgery because our god has the head of an elephant. :)

Some nation country ..

Proud of it. ;)

I did not exactly point YOU out there..among the massive filth that floods the forum...unless you identify with them. :angel:

Didnt take it personally either :).. Though I do not agree to your claim

If the tribesmen dont want the PA there, they'll probably say the same. However, so far FATA has yet to have a well established freedom movement or recognized international issue with records of human rights violations that have occurred
With no independent media reports allowed in the region, how do you know they are not saying it ?
And if being "well established" is the benchmark , then do you apply that lens to Balochistan where the movement is well established and there have been more references to it and the human rights violations by Pakistani forces in the area by international community than there have been to Kashmir ? Then all the Pakistani Security forces being killed there are dying for someone else's cause?

East Pakistan is more akin to the Kashmir issue, there the soldiers were fighting against a people that they had oppressed.
Dont agree. In East Pakistan, the Pakistani establishment refused to accept the verdict of an official election and chose to suppress the indigenous protest that erupted after that. Kashmir is simply a low intensity ongoing battle between Indian security forces and Pakistani irregulars/terrorists

The same here. But then again, I'm sure you cant defend your dirty laundry without pointing that of others out as an excuse.. its not.. the Indian way so to say??

Well, dirty laundry or not , I have seen a mirror to be a great response to outlandish and "holier than thou" kind of claims :)

As I said since you cannot afford to use such words for Jinnah on this forum or else you(and other Indians) are the kind of bigot from whom I can expect anything worst. :)
So you do agree that this forum allows extra privileges to Pakistanis to abuse Indian leaders ?:D

Jinnah's Pakistan today is and fighting and going towards victory on one of the most brutal insurgencies of the human history to move forward towards the glory it was meant for.
That's the party line. The reality is that Jinnah's Pakistan today has become synonyms with International terrorism due to its flawed policy of trying to gain asymmetric power thru the use of terrorists and is fighting an existential battle to prevent terrorists from taking over the country.

Could this be indian chapter of ISIS, they have india on target for some time.

Who else should we blame ? How long will you people be completely oblivious to your wrong doings while fighting the same terror at home ?

---
if you belive genral nizi more than multiple source..
then up to you...believe..
Lt Gen A.A.K Niazi
you want belive guy whos armed force and his authority is repsobile for said inhuman act
Abdul Munim Chaudry
what is the credibiity of this person ?
--
as new genration of pak.. please accept the truth as truth...
dude, the Massacre is blamed on General Tikka Khan, who was his predecessor as the CO of Eastern Command, not on Gen A.A.K. Niazi

Please do.. :)
Already did

Back
Top Bottom