What's new

Indian Lt. Colonel among 11 soldiers dead in Fidayeen attack in Indian Occupied Kashmir

of late they have been hiring indian and bengladeshi citizens for fighting in Iraq and Syria, probably some of them are now returning back to the den with new skills.

Not possible, they are already spread out too thin in IRaq and Syria ... this is LET

So you do agree that this forum allows extra privileges to Pakistanis to abuse Indian leaders ?:D

Yes. :D

Now as much as I want you to leave this forum for protest against this injustice, I know you won't. So let's move on. My signature is going to remain as it is. Lets whine on some other issue. Being a bharati you have to whine and gripe. Lets pick something else to whine. Shall we? :D

That's the party line. The reality is that Jinnah's Pakistan today has become synonyms with International terrorism due to its flawed policy of trying to gain asymmetric power thru the use of terrorists and is fighting an existential battle to prevent terrorists from taking over the country

Ah the true bharati speaks. :D

Do tag me on this forum when your own country didn't use terrorists for different reasons(like it did at different times) and Pakistan has been boycotted, sidelined and isolated world over by everyone being a terrorist country. Till then your rant is useless and won't hold much weight than the gibberish of a troll who is frustrated over violence in his toota hua atoot ang. ;)

Last edited:
With no independent media reports allowed in the region, how do you know they are not saying it ?
Because hundreds of thousands of residents from FATA are now living outside of FATA (where independent media reporters do have access) in TDP camps and with friends and family.

It could also be covert targeted assassinations of key perpetrators like those used to be seen during cold war era.
Personally I would not have any problems with some kind of "covert assassination of HS" - it would actually be beneficial for Pakistan in that problematic militant leadership is eliminated without the Pakistani government having to open yet another war front with these groups, on top of the current conflict with the TTP. However, the downside of India assassinating the current leadership of these groups is that the remaining members and new leadership would almost certainly be out of Pakistani control and increase the tempo of their operations. In such a situation, if Pakistan cannot convince these groups to restrain themselves, the only option to control them would be to initiate security operations against them, which the Pakistani government will probably not do given the massive deployment of forces against the TTP currently, and so violence by these groups against India will escalate.
But personally, given Modi and BJP's headset, the approach would be more around non violent reprisals like punitive economic policies (like those seen in the times of N. Rao's govt) and "accidental" violations of IWT that cant be proven.
Which is nothing Pakistan cannot live with ...
Dude, you need to read my post in context of my original post. You and I (at least I) are not in a position to guarantee the approach being followed by the Pak or Indian govt. Till now, I have 0% belief in the Pakistani claims about India supporting TTP. But if the events in J&K are swiftly followed by a similar hit in Pakistan, that belief of mine will certainly be shaken. Do I want it ? Certainly not. Not because of any love lost for Pakistan, but simply because that sullies the image of India in the international community (like what has happened to Pakistan). But given the timing and the size of the terror strike in J&K, I am not sure if the doves in the govt will win this one.
Again, I am not sure how you would distinguish between a TTP terrorist attack in the near future and one sponsored by India - this is not a supermarket that you just walk into and "buy/order a terrorist attack". Operating through the TTP/AQ or one of the other motley of associated groups would require existing overt/covert Indian intelligence cooperation/connections with these groups that could be leveraged to organize an attack. So either India already has connections with these groups and has therefore already been involved in the various terrorist attacks in Pakistan, or it does not and will have a hard time developing connections to leverage in any meaningful way given the pressure these groups are under now in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Why do you say that? Its not a middle ages duel that a PM can fight a PM and a father of the nation can fight a father of the nation.
Muck Fodi is a derogatory reference to the current PM of India, so the obvious counter would be a derogatory reference to the current PM of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom