What's new

Indian kids being fed hatred against Pakistan

It is difficult for me to enter a debate with you Solomon2 because -
So you surrender, but can't bring yourself to admit this.

Why should your opinion be respected, then? Why should Pakistanis follow such thinking, rather than oppose it - and you?

Ok I agree with you....Indian feed hatred against Pakistan to their kids that is why when these grow up, they become scientists, engineers and doctors and contribute to Indian growing economy and ..............Pakistani teach their kids love and peace with India and world and later they become terrorist, human bomb and jehadi....and contribute to Pakistan pathetic economy....

Man....we dont have time for these thing.....I dont think Pakistan deserve to be India 's enemy anymore....China is our problem......go fight with Afganistan...nepal or Bhutan ....they are at your level.....

same old problem with you people, Pakphobia. i agree to one thing only , Pakistan dont deserve to be India's enemy.

lol....i give up....Think what ever you want guys. we(Indians) are not repeating the hatred but....Simply i have a word. Pakistan is not a big issue in India to think all time about it. all the best. i quit ......

Well, Pakistanis didn't lump all Indians in the same category when an Indian terrorist killed 70 Pakistanis in India. Indians shouldn't be quick to lump all Pakistanis with the actions of a single person/few people.

It's not that simple is it. The Indian who was behind the Samjhota blast was charged and jailed as far as I'm aware. Whereas, Pakistanis to this day, continue to deny Kasab's nationality or seem not to care or worse retort by baselessly accusing Indians of stirring **** up in Balochistan. What kind of message do you think that sends out to an Indian?

our leaders and amerika is enough for us , no need to fed any hatred.

Ok I agree with you....Indian feed hatred against Pakistan to their kids that is why when these grow up, they become scientists, engineers and doctors and contribute to Indian growing economy and ..............Pakistani teach their kids love and peace with India and world and later they become terrorist, human bomb and jehadi....and contribute to Pakistan pathetic economy....

Man....we dont have time for these thing.....I dont think Pakistan deserve to be India 's enemy anymore....China is our problem......go fight with Afganistan...nepal or Bhutan ....they are at your level.....

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

And If Afghanistan , nepal, bhutan they all stand against you instead of us so will you fight against them?

May be you shld stop since all of them HATE YOU!!! by the lump!

Well, I wouldn't be able to avoid Indians even if I wanted to, they exist in abundance in every inch & corner of this country.

And If Afghanistan , nepal, bhutan they all stand against you instead of us so will you fight against them?

They are all good friend of India....you should worry about Pakistan...because India is going to train Security force of Afganistan

It's not that simple is it. The Indian who was behind the Samjhota blast was charged and jailed as far as I'm aware. Whereas, Pakistanis to this day, continue to deny Kasab's nationality or seem not to care or worse retort by baselessly accusing Indians of stirring **** up in Balochistan. What kind of message do you think that sends out to an Indian?

There is more than enough proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan, & it has been presented on an international diplomatic level. Let's just leave it at that. Pakistan has always been willing to cooperate on the Mumbai probe, but it has always been India that has been the hindrance.

Back
Top Bottom