What's new

Indian Journalists & Writers Share "Eye-Opener" Stories of Pakistan Visits

To the peeps talking about how little we know about Pakistan, so you think you know all about India eh?:what:

Many Pakistanis on this forum view us as a Hindu nation, Hindutva embodied in an evil form, racist, suppressive, oppressive, and one guy even called us nuclear terrorists.:blah:

I admit,many imdians think of pakistanis as dirt poor,barbarian and backward and that attitue has to change

Only thing pakistan airports are better than india is the orderliness of the traffic.Airports in india are are way better than pakistan

he havent seen navi mumbai,gandhinagar or greater noida:tdown:

100% true but it is more crowded than delhi NCR

You are arguing with your fellow Indians who have had the benefit of the first-hand experience of seeing and comparing the two nations.

You are also dismissing many others like William Dalrymple, Alaistair Scrutton and others who have no emotional baggage as you do!

Haq's Musings: Pakistan's Infrastructure and M2 Motorway

Pakistan Opens Indian Vistitors' Eyes - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

You are arguing with your fellow Indians who have had the benefit of the first-hand experience of seeing and comparing the two nations.

You are also dismissing many others like William Dalrymple, Alaistair Scrutton and others who have no emotional baggage as you do!

Pakistan Opens Indian Vistitors' Eyes - PakAlumni Worldwide: The Global Social Network

Nothing is static. India has changed & continues to change. The airports are probably the easiest examples. That, in any case can be easily verified with a little surfing. Same with roads. Some of the newer ones are massive projects & will probably not be easily comparable with the older roads.

yamunaexpressway.jpg

15421613.cms

59543d1344509454-yamuna-expressway-makes-delhi-agra-commute-easier-yamuna-expressway-2.jpg

59542d1344509454-yamuna-expressway-makes-delhi-agra-commute-easier-yamuna-expressway-1.jpg

59546d1344509454-yamuna-expressway-makes-delhi-agra-commute-easier-yamuna-expressway-5.jpg

Yamuna Expressway now open; toll-free ride till August 15 - The Economic Times

Why are indians so low in self confidence ? - that every post and thread is a challenge for them to prove themselves, instead of excepting what these good indian journalists said about our country, they have an almost irresistible urge to prove them wrong. Speaks volumes about the complex's in modern india.

^^^Like this thread itself as if words from indian jurno were desperately needed to prove pakistan or the pics of yamuna expressway are needed to know india.Or the patriotic video of of posting Najam sethi and arundhati roy desperately needed as poster boy/girlto prove freedom o expression in respective countries.Thats other matter same people who uses najam sethi and arundhati roy as poster sto prove their country also brand them traitors...Where is the irony in all this behavior?

Why are indians so low in self confidence ? - that every post and thread is a challenge for them to prove themselves, instead of excepting what these good indian journalists said about our country, they have an almost irresistible urge to prove them wrong. Speaks volumes about the complex's in modern india.

??? Just like how Pakistanis dismiss our news channels as Hindu propaganda, but the moment they say something pro-Pakistan, they appear to be Godsend messenger of undisputed truth. Hypocrisy much? :disagree:

Dude we have 13000 kms of 4-6 lane golden quadrilateral and north south east west corridor and many more expressways like hyderabad ORR
Even a Tier 3 city like Mysore has a 6lane+4 service lane outer ring road like lahore ring road)

Did you even read my post?
look at this
That realization hit me as a rude shock the moment I stepped out of the plane and entered Islamabad's plush International Airport, easily far more efficient, modern and better maintained than any of its counterparts in India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...er-stories-pakistan-visits.html#ixzz0Vdy0UOrd
Now this is delhi airport that won second best airport award at 25 million category 2011
Delhi-Airport-T3.jpg

now this is Islamabad airport
1344351-Islamabad_International_Airport-Islamabad.jpg

I can show you airports in our tier3 cities looking better than this
Compare now for yourself
closing your eye doesnt make the whole world go blind

I have accepted that 95% of indians have a negative attitude about pakistan and that has to change
But then the stantard of article goes down to a level at which say Indians haven't seen good airports,roads,skyscrapers:-)rofl:)
I have no prejudices about pakistan but the source of article itself is very much unreliable

Dude we have 13000 kms of 4-6 lane golden quadrilateral and north south east west corridor and many more expressways like hyderabad ORR
Even a Tier 3 city like Mysore has a 6lane+4 service lane outer ring road like lahore ring road)

Did you even read my post?
look at this

Now this is delhi airport that won second best airport award at 25 million category 2011
Delhi-Airport-T3.jpg

now this is Islamabad airport
1344351-Islamabad_International_Airport-Islamabad.jpg

I can show you airports in our tier3 cities looking better than this
Compare now for yourself
closing your eye doesnt make the whole world go blind

I have accepted that 95% of indians have a negative attitude about pakistan and that has to change
But then the stantard of article goes down to a level at which say Indians haven't seen good airports,roads,skyscrapers:-)rofl:)
I have no prejudices about pakistan but the source of article itself is very much unreliable
Bachchon ki hosla-afzai ki jaati hai unko discourage nahi kiya jata.......:argh:

A bunch of North Indian English Media journalists visiting Pakistani Punjab, of course they will connect. Hope next time Pakistanis invite some South Indian vernacular press journalists and then we can see.

What's written is true. Ask me! I've been there and know that what is being portrayed by Westerners and some in India is complete balderdash. The Pakistanis I met were extremely friendly especially toward Indians (Unlike some here on PDF!! :undecided: :lol: ) and go out of their way to make you feel like a VIP!

As I mentioned in another thread, the guys even refused to take money for those delicious kababs at Anarkali Bazaar saying I was an honored guest from India! Embarrassing, but that's the way it is!

All this talk of terror stalking the streets etc, etc is a bunch of baloney. I found nothing of the sort out there. It's just like any place in India, only cleaner!

Cheers!

There was a time when pakistan's infrastructure was much better than india but not now, india has left pakistan far behind even bangladesh and srilanka is leaving pakistan behind.

Back
Top Bottom