What's new

INDIAN IT services giant Tata Consultancy bags $1.9 billion deal to transform UK's national employment savings trust

Thank you. I sincerely hope and pray your country also get a sensible government soon and that the two countries can coexist peacefully
We have hope and a bridge leading to success. Army is working to break it. That's right, they are professionals at breaking things.

Army in Pakistan is controlling everything down to judiciary, media, broadcasting, internet, finance ministry, economy and who goes in and out of jails.

Success of Indian businesses has a credit that goes to their supportive government and non interfering Army.

But wondering what made you ask when you already know the answer. Be happy for your enemies when they're doing better than you. Alternatively jealousy is an option.
ignoring the Pakistani army for a moment the contract was a win for a private Indian company. The indian government has little to do with it

ignoring the Pakistani army for a moment the contract was a win for a private Indian company. The indian government has little to do with it

I guess what he implied is that these sucesses are posible because the govt created condusive environment for private businesses to thrive (and the army stayed awayy in their constitutional role only).

You have to read his post from a Pakistani's point of view.
@Conqueror

TATA and TCS office is in India , Army is defending India which works under govt . Govt is headed by Modi . I hope now connection is clearly visible .🤣🤣🤣🤣

TATA and TCS office is in India , Army is defending India which works under govt . Govt is headed by Modi . I hope now connection is clearly visible .🤣🤣🤣🤣
Indian Army defends the whole country not just TCS offices. TCS existed and thrived pre-Modi.

I guess what he implied is that these sucesses are posible because the govt created condusive environment for private businesses to thrive (and the army stayed awayy in their constitutional role only).

You have to read his post from a Pakistani's point of view.
@Conqueror
No disagreement here

LOL ..What TCS has to do with Modi ?
They got contract through their merit and will lose contracts if they don’t perform/deliver to customers’ satisfaction
Well I was wondering that too but I believe since Rishi sounak is Indian origin so that might not happen.

Back
Top Bottom