What's new

Indian infestation has greatly reduced

Save your explanations, I don't have the time to waste it on arguments with a gangu. The reason I didn't quote you in the first place was because I don't want to waste my time in a 3-4 page chain of arguments/counter-bs-arguments. You fkin lot get paid for doing this shiat, I don't.... so keep on doing what you do and keep me out of that. GL

You should stop posting then. I request fellow gangus to follow this guy and quote him a lot.

My bad, didn't knew one can't read/understand without an account.

Save your explanations, I don't have the time to waste it on arguments with a gangu. The reason I didn't quote you in the first place was because I don't want to waste my time in a 3-4 page chain of arguments/counter-bs-arguments. You fkin lot get paid for doing this shiat, I don't.... so keep on doing what you do and keep me out of that. GL

Good decision. Ignore them. If they get out of line, report.

We should not engage trolls.

The number of Indian active members has decreased sharply since february 2019 events and the revocation of the Kashmir status. While a good part of Indian posters were no more than trolls,many valuable members have,sadly,left the forum or are not so much active anymore. It's good for a forum to have different point of views and thinkings,so.
since 27feb number of indians dropped rapidly

It's been in decline before that. These defence forums seem to be losing steam, as even the Indian defence forums dont have a lot of new members sticking around.

There used to be a lot of good veteran members here, all gone.

It's been in decline before that. These defence forums seem to be losing steam, as even the Indian defence forums dont have a lot of new members sticking around.

There used to be a lot of good veteran members here, all gone.
people came and people leave this the world . :P

Have noticed that Indian infestation of the forum has greatly reduced
Good job by PDF staff and moderators
Please don't forget to thank trolls like us who proved to be their worst nightmare. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom