What's new

Indian human spaceflight program

No South Indian or any human I have worked with uses "sir" 10 times in a sentence. He is a deliberate troll out here either to irritate Pakistani members or embarrass Indian ones.

Are you suggesting ISRO2 is a non-human?
:rofl::rofl:
May be a cyber-bot let loose by ISRO programmers to troll forums.. :agree:

well said ISRO2 our probe has also found water before NASA did. they have waited to get the confirmation :cheers:
don't forget lot of talent in NASA is of indian origin :yahoo:

Sir thats what am telling this people but it seems this peoples back rear burning due to ISRO's success. Even indians over here seems against me because they got use to taking punches and noding to opposite countrys bullsh*t. This indians using our india's tricolor flag. Now they dont wanna compare ISRO with NASA just because NASA got more years. My @SS. Years and findings are two different things. Is it funny NASA landed man on moon in 1969 and found nothing? India sended just one tiny cute baby chandrayaan and found water but this people want me to nod what they say. Anyway i will say what ISRO says. ISRO dare to NASA and other space agencys to challenge ISRO. Nasa already said they dont wanna work against ISRO because they knew what ISRO capable of. NASA sending man on by 2020 while ISRO sending man on moon by 2020. How about that now? We cant match ISRO with NASA? Yet both country sending man on moon by 2020. Thats says it all. ISRO pride HUMAN community. They the one does more for human then any country does it. i dont care what this people here says it. Let their back rear burn by ISRO's success. Am looking forward for chandrayaan-II and Mars mission and then manned mission.

well said ISRO2 our probe has also found water before NASA did. they have waited to get the confirmation :cheers:
don't forget lot of talent in NASA is of indian origin :yahoo:

Sir this is for you to prove ur claim that NASA members wanna join our ISRO. Not only indians but many americans too because they knew where the future is bright. They wanna say bye bye to NASA.
Indian brains at NASA want to move to ISRO

... NASA sending man on by 2020 while ISRO sending man on moon by 2020. How about that now? We cant match ISRO with NASA? Yet both country sending man on moon by 2020. Thats says it all. ...

Mate, your euphoria is truly unprecedented, and incredible.

Remind you that NASA sent man on Moon in 1969. With due respect, but your chandrayaan 1 suffered a sudden and abnormal death in the mist of its life in 2009, 40 years after NASA's mission. Even during its life time, it was also tortured with "high fever" and perhaps "vascular diseases", indicating in how an infant phase it is. Had there been a human (or any) life in it, the life would have perished with it as well.

Now you are talking 2020 and 2020! :rofl:

Remind you that NASA sent man on Moon in 1969. With due respect, but your chandrayaan 1 suffered a sudden and abnormal death in the mist of its life in 2009, 40 years after NASA's mission. Even during its life time, it was also tortured with "high fever" and perhaps "vascular diseases", indicating in how an infant phase it is. Had there been a human (or any) life in it, the life would have perished with it as well.

Would u like me to remind you how many NASA mission failed EVEN NOW? Man your NASA even eaten our astraunaut. Shame on u. Sended them in space even when they seen one brick size material came out of the spacecraft. Nasa killed our astraunaut. What happened to MARS MISSION ROVER? Lost contact long time ago? A failed chandrayaan braught more information then any information your NASA braught till man. What was your NASA doing on moon since long? Playing cricket? And stop being anti-india. Am watching u since long. Using american flag and not reaveling your true identity. It seems u have speciall intrest in india and pakistan. Its not million dollar question who u are. Anyone can say your true nationality.

Would u like me to remind you how many NASA mission failed EVEN NOW? Man your NASA even eaten our astraunaut. Shame on u. Sended them in space even when they seen one brick size material came out of the spacecraft. Nasa killed our astraunaut. What happened to MARS MISSION ROVER? Lost contact long time ago? A failed chandrayaan braught more information then any information your NASA braught till man. What was your NASA doing on moon since long? Playing cricket? And stop being anti-india. Am watching u since long. Using american flag and not reaveling your true identity. It seems u have speciall intrest in india and pakistan. Its not million dollar question who u are. Anyone can say your true nationality.

Mate, if you do nothing, you'll have 0% failure record.

No shame on somebody's failure; no shame even on somebody's 100% failure. It is a shame, rather, shamelessness, in 2020 vs 2020, nonetheless. :rofl:

Does my personal interest in Pak-India or Sino-India relationship bothers you? Keep your petulancy then, I'm sorry but can't help.

Does my revelation of truth even frustrate you more? If so why don’t you refute with facts? For instance, IAF is so happy that there are so many roads serving as its target, and PLAF is so frustrated that, on the other side of the border, there is not as many? Or that the new Japanese PM Hatoyama vowed to ally with India to contain China. Of course with sources.

Do come down to the earth, kid.

Rest assured that I love India, especially a peaceful India who is capable of shouldering the responsibility of SA tranquility and prosperity.

Mate, if you do nothing, you'll have 0% failure record.

No shame on somebody's failure; no shame even on somebody's 100% failure. It is a shame, rather, shamelessness, in 2020 vs 2020, nonetheless. :rofl:

Does my personal interest in Pak-India or Sino-India relationship bothers you? Keep your petulancy then, I'm sorry but can't help.

Does my revelation of truth even frustrate you more? If so why don’t you refute with facts? For instance, IAF is so happy that there are so many roads serving as its target, and PLAF is so frustrated that, on the other side of the border, there is not as many? Or that the new Japanese PM Hatoyama vowed to ally with India to contain China. Of course with sources.

Do come down to the earth, kid.

Rest assured that I love India, especially a peaceful India who is capable of shouldering the responsibility of SA tranquility and prosperity.

i aint your mate you sick head. Now lick the knowledge that your brain really wants urgently. By the way its just TOP 10 FAILURES OF NASA and NOT WHOLE FAILURES LIST BECOZ LIST IS TO MUCH BIG. Now go and start licking the knowledge. Thank you
The Top 10 Failed NASA Missions | Popular Science

i aint your mate you sick head. Now lick the knowledge that your brain really wants urgently. By the way its just TOP 10 FAILURES OF NASA and NOT WHOLE FAILURES LIST BECOZ LIST IS TO MUCH BIG. Now go and start licking the knowledge. Thank you

no he is a troll.
I was watching carefully....his bad English is fake.It's all very filmy...I don't wanna sound narcissist or $hit but my cyber experience tells me he is an impostor...
dude ISRO2...don't mind my asking but is ISRO2 your birth name?
cus the way you go gaga about the Indian Space Agency...it appears so.

Mate, stop shouting and try to be tad politer? Maybe somebody just might take you seriously if you don't come off this rude.

SIR; Be cool, that ain't way to Heaven SIR; Can you teach me how to

lick knowledge ? SIR; I 100% agreed with you that ISRO2 is ahead of

everybody SIR; I even heard ISRO2 is building a stairway to heaven

SIR; Good luck sir; Regard SIR.:smitten::pakistan::china:

no he is a troll.
I was watching carefully....his bad English is fake.It's all very filmy...I don't wanna sound narcissist or $hit but my cyber experience tells me he is an impostor...
dude ISRO2...don't mind my asking but is ISRO2 your birth name?
cus the way you go gaga about the Indian Space Agency...it appears so.

No he is a troll? That's lovely english sir. Forget about my birth name. i like your name mr pari. i think pari means fairy in india. Am big fan of enchanted land full of unicorns, fairy, dwarf, angels etc etc. If you dont like my post then please kindly ignore it. Adults do right thing. So am kid and u are adult. Ignore my post. Remember only a fool will reply to fool. Am a fool by being big fan of ISRO. its better be adult and dont reply me sir. Thank you.

NASA did a wonderful job sending man to moon. Or do you suspect, like various nutcases, that the moon landing was fake?
BTW did you forget about Apollo 11 or Apollo 13? Or for that matter did ya know that Neil Armstrong had to jab a piece of a pen cap into a slot to make the Eagle Module's booster ignite for return flight launch?
Glitches occur. So did some minor glitches occur on board the Chandrayaan I during its duration of flight. Nothing serious to go bonkers over. No space mission is hazard free. Nonetheless 95% of the tasks were accomplished and the mission was certified a success, not only by ISRO, but also by ESA and NASA, who incidentally had many critical sensors onboard. Most prominently the presence of water on moon was discovered by sensors on Chandryaan I, a fact long suspected by many but confirmed thoroughly by ISRO mission.
I assumed you knew what you were talking about, but sorry to say I was wrong.
Rest assured, our infant steps, as your arrogance prefers to call it, is being lapped up by both major and minor players for sending their satellites into space for a fraction of the price which NASA or ESA would charge them. We've got miles to go, yup, but we shall cover them one steady mile at a time!

ps: Hey ISRO2, hold your horses. Post replies to only those posters who engage in decent discussions. Do not reply to trolls :Mod Edit: who spoil every thread. Get into a mudslinging fest with those two and you will definitely face ejection from these forums.

Last edited:
Mate, stop shouting and try to be tad politer? Maybe somebody just might take you seriously if you don't come off this rude.

Sir am extremely sorry for loosing temper. Am bit upset by the words this people choosing against me. They hate me because i dont agree their bullsh*t. If they dont like my post or thinks my post not worth it then they should ignore it but rather ignoring they having a go at me. In every indian success thread they come and post something offending. Now i will ignore them. Infact ignorence is the bliss to be honest.

NASA did a wonderful job sending man to moon. Or do you suspect, like various nutcases, that the moon landing was fake?
BTW did you forget about Apollo 11 or Apollo 13? Or for that matter did ya know that Neil Armstrong had to jab a piece of a pen cap into a slot to make the Eagle Module's booster ignite for return flight launch?
Glitches occur. So did some minor glitches occur on board the Chandrayaan I during its duration of flight. Nothing serious to go bonkers over. No space mission is hazard free. Nonetheless 95% of the tasks were accomplished and the mission was certified a success, not only by ISRO, but also by ESA and NASA, who incidentally had many critical sensors onboard. Most prominently the presence of water on moon was discovered by sensors on Chandryaan I, a fact long suspected by many but confirmed thoroughly by ISRO mission.
I assumed you knew what you were talking about, but sorry to say I was wrong.
Rest assured, our infant steps, as your arrogance prefers to call it, is being lapped up by both major and minor players for sending their satellites into space for a fraction of the price which NASA or ESA would charge them. We've got miles to go, yup, but we shall cover them one steady mile at a time!

ps: Hey ISRO2, hold your horses. Post replies to only those posters who engage in decent discussions. Do not reply to trolls like those two chicoms who spoil every thread. Get into a mudslinging fest with those two and you will definitely face ejection from these forums.

Sir u are 100percent right. even most top scientists did said that NASA faked 1969 moon mission. They even proved it live on tv. Sir you are 110percent right about some people here. Am sure they got green signal to have a go at me because they really dont like hearing truth. Even some indians now used to some bullsh*ts like su-30mki vs jf-11, orion vs p8i etc etc. List is too big. Am very sure this people got job to provoke me. i will ignore them now. Thank you for letting me know sir.

ISRO2

Please refrain from opening your mouth! Nothing intelligent or useful infor is provided.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom