What's new

Indian Home Minister warns to divide Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sikh's are fine and so are the Muslims. You should worry about the racial hatred in America first.

Yea, they are really fine. I have friends that are Sikhs, I hear how much hatred they have for India and how much they want their own land. Same with Muslims and the list can go on. In the US, we don't have any such events where minorities were killed because they ate Beef. You won't find this example anywhere in the globe but India (sadly).

Everyone's posting their maps. I found one too, this is pretty authentic and shows a Chinese plan to first divert Indian water from multiple rivers to Pakistan (including the Indus) and then, annex regions from India, that are connecting to China and give them a much better share of economic and financial power and make them extended part of the Chinese empire. I don't like the idea, but the map is here for people's review.

View attachment 359581
Most of the water in the Brahmaputra comes from other sources. If China builds a dam, India will extract more water to compensate. Only loser will be Bangladesh.

Yea, they are really fine. I have friends that are Sikhs, I hear how much hatred they have for India and how much they want their own land. Same with Muslims and the list can go on. In the US, we don't have any such events where minorities were killed because they ate Beef. You won't find this example anywhere in the globe but India (sadly).
Sikh's in India have a disproportionate representation in the Indian military compared to the size of their community.

Why don't you guy's pm each other over dick sizes instead of discussing it in this thread.

I thank you for that and I mostly agree. I just think that Mughal's didn't have a firm control over all of India.

No, they did it . They ruled this sub-continent .

so india will divide Pakistan into ten parts namely.???

:rofl:

1st during the akbar era whole india became the part of mughals. Bcz indian Providences raj put s under the agreement with Akbar. Akbar said do war , or make a relationship . However Akbar was not a good person. But in that time this south-asian territory under control of mughals and they were bound to ottoman caliphate. And caliphate was ruled by the muslims.
Only North India was part of Mughal empire under Akbar. South was added under Aurangzeb. The relationship with the Ottomans was only de jure.

What I'm trying to say is that the mughals only ruled south india for a short time under Aurangzeb then quickly collapsed.

Hindus ruled Pakistan for 7000 years and Islam ruled Pakistan for 800 years. But does the past ruling have any effect on the future? No.

Similarly past rule in India too will have zilch effect in the future direction of India.

Now Pakistanis can go and sleep peacefully...
I think you forgot a few zeros...Hindus ruled Pakistan for 70000000 ...but Pakistan was created in 1947 so it has been around 70 years...But I'm sure your mandir school teachers wearing ghaghras and dhottis can teach you that 70000000 is less than 70 when it comes to Pakistan ...

I think you forgot a few zeros...Hindus ruled Pakistan for 70000000 ...but Pakistan was created in 1947 so it has been around 70 years...But I'm sure your mandir school teachers wearing ghaghras and dhottis can teach you that 70000000 is less than 70 when it comes to Pakistan ...
Some of your compatriots vehemently disagree that Pakistan has only been around for 70 years.

Only North India was part of Mughal empire under Akbar. South was added under Aurangzeb. The relationship with the Ottomans was only de jure.

What I'm trying to say is that the mughals only ruled south india for a short time under Aurangzeb then quickly collapsed.

Period of The Great Akbar. While Akbar was able to consolidate and nothern part of India till Malwa (Present Madhya Pradesh), he did not expand in deccan. In this time period, Remains of Delhi Sultanat (Rulers of Northen India before Mughals arrived) had formed Deccan Sultanat (Ahmednagar, Bijapur, Golkonda sultanat). They formed an alliance and fought against VijayNagar empire, after few battles VijayNagar empire fell and most of the southern part of India was ruled by Deccan Sultanat.

Great Aurangzeb came to Mughal Throne. He sought more control over Deccan sultanat. In 1681, tired of Maratha's guerilla wars and afraid of their expansion, he moved to south with huge army. He annexed both Bijapur and Golkonda sultanat. So you can say for Period of 1685-1707 mughal were the actual rulers of south India.

main-qimg-c019b0460a2698038379bc57645d6ebc

Pakistanis have nonexistent dicks my inferior little friend . Even pakis females clits are bigger than their males' dicks . Its a scientific fact that indian penises , no matter how small , will always be bigger than pakistani ones. Feel sorry for your inferior kind :lol:

That's not inferior, but this is:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Hate to break it to you, but here is independent accurate proof that indian weaners are much smaller than Pakistani ones :azn::

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/28/want-...has-the-biggest-penises-in-the-world-5083922/

Period of The Great Akbar. While Akbar was able to consolidate and nothern part of India till Malwa (Present Madhya Pradesh), he did not expand in deccan. In this time period, Remains of Delhi Sultanat (Rulers of Northen India before Mughals arrived) had formed Deccan Sultanat (Ahmednagar, Bijapur, Golkonda sultanat). They formed an alliance and fought against VijayNagar empire, after few battles VijayNagar empire fell and most of the southern part of India was ruled by Deccan Sultanat.

Great Aurangzeb came to Mughal Throne. He sought more control over Deccan sultanat. In 1681, tired of Maratha's guerilla wars and afraid of their expansion, he moved to south with huge army. He annexed both Bijapur and Golkonda sultanat. So you can say for Period of 1685-1707 mughal were the actual rulers of south India.

main-qimg-c019b0460a2698038379bc57645d6ebc
That is true. I agree that Aurangzeb ruled South India. I only object to your assertion that Akbar also ruled South India.

Our history didn't begin with the muslims, our history began much earlier then that, it began with the Arrival of Huns, Scythian, kushans and so on.

We had great culture and history before and after the arrival of Islam.

Muslims never ruled India or anywhere else for that matter, it was the turco Iranic people that ruled India and pretty much everything else.

Have a look at these -

Hindustan
India

Now place your spectacles on. Do they both look the same or even sound the same? NO.
Zhongguo and China don't look or sound the same. Does that mean they represent different things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom