What's new

Indian HC site hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Indian hackers didn't do what they did(no matter how trivial it was) I would have found this improper.Otherwise I loved this, best way to send messages(no matter how poorly prepared) to the Indian govt.

lool so water deal will be done now in bangladesh favor???

Not anytime soon

Congratulations, your beloved Hasina is not getting re-elected next election.

Mamata can have 75% of the water as long as she agrees to take 25 % of our population. ;)

Just open any indian govt. site if below it is written DEVLOPED BY NIC....then it means even a child can hack tht...
stupid SQL injections, XML injection...embeding script is a childish work....only BD ppl do this

So all BD ppl are stupid? You racist broo? :P

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Must we?............................................

Yup you must. Why wait for more cyber attacks? Arm the guys in khaki with some cheap laptops and a Chinese trainer. >D

Indian embassy site hacked again

Dhaka, Sept 10 (bdnews24.com) – Now the website of Indian High Commission in the Maldives has been hacked by alleged Bangladeshi hactivists, two days after the website of its Dhaka mission came under attack.

At 9pm on Saturday, the site (Indian High Commission, Maldives) hosted the hacker's information alongside other regular information.

A hacker group reportedly from Bangladesh claimed responsibility of the attack, saying, "hacked by inj3ctor....BANGLADEshi hacker.. silence hacker.

"we love your country and people ....but whats the problem of urs!! do u think bangladeshi people r dumb!!!!! Then go to helll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

Earlier on Thursday, the website of Indian High Commission in Bangladesh (High Commission of India, Dhaka, Bangladesh) was hacked by unknown 'Bangladeshi' and was later restored on Friday morning.

Indian embassy site hacked again | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

don't need to say anything ............................:wave:

Today, Hackers from group EvilShadow successfully hack and deface the website of Microsoft Store India

thehackernews.com/2012/02/microsoft-store-india-got-hacked-in.html

...Great, these hackers doing the job in a way, well may be wrong that should this shitty govt do. They must protest racist and inhuman indian shits doing some nazi type deeds to us. Well india helped us in 1971, we are grateful and in return helped them a lot like..transit, farakka, more others. Respect or you will never become a supa duppa power keeping closest neighbours as your enemy...

more testosterone by teenagers here than sense.:rolleyes:

Actually i found it hilarious , especially his language. Come on , you are not seriously saying that he deserves death for such a small thing?

Zabanya is showing only his true love for India. It is a fun for this retard to wish Gulag for a small crime like hacking.

I liked these lines .... ""This Mother Fu**er site is been Hacked. Hacked by Bangladeshi Hacker…" :shout: :rofl: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom