What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

30muywn.jpg

:lol:

Indian troll in grammar shocker! Failed troll is fail! You mad cuz we stylin on you brah?

Indian troll in grammar shocker! Failed troll is fail! You mad cuz we stylin on you brah?

Its funny cause you don't get it:lol:

But on a more serious note, Bangladesh will loose CHT and Khulna sooner or later:enjoy:

I meet BD guys on road, and they are all decent, hard working, sincere guys. they have some cribs against India, and I feel they are justified...

Then I come to the parallel universe called PDF where every BD guy is waiting at his door with a gun in his hand for the Indian army attack which is scheduled for today evening... seriously guys, are all of u ISI agents, or pakistanis with false flags or those who wanted to continue to remain East pakistan by raping/killing your own??????

I will never understand this.....:bad:

What was the BSF doing with its guns?

Should have shot a few hundred cattle traders rather than letting one man die. :frown:

Since last few years govt of India have directed BSF not to use bullet against BD. This issue was released to make better relation with BD.

I am not angry on Bangladeshi/Indian smugglers, I am angry on Mothe******* Human right Activists. When armed forces does crime, these activist come on road, when armed forces died in such incident they hide in there mother ******. Son of Dogs..

@topic: RIP poor soldier, hope Concerned govt (BD) will look into the issue and punish the murderer..

But on a more serious note, Bangladesh will loose CHT and Khulna sooner or later:enjoy:[/QUO"Silver"]

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Inshallah the indian occupied bangladeshi west bengal will be taken back by bangladesh sooner than later

Indian are crying for just one ''brave'' soldier who lost his life by the attack of some smuggler, where were they when this brave soldiers were killing unarmed civilian for silly excuses in border . :angry:

Brother since last many years indian govt has order not to use gun/bullet against BD (Smuggler/Civilian/illegal migrants). Get your fact right. Where as if BSF has done something wrong , Indian govt had ordered inquiry, the soldier are suspended and justice served.

Please don't flame BD brothers against India.

United bangladesh and west bengal was a dream of the late mahatma gandhi

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Inshallah the indian occupied bangladeshi west bengal will be taken back by bangladesh sooner than later

they dont want 2 b a part of us
u have 2 understand this thing

But on a more serious note, Bangladesh will loose CHT and Khulna sooner or later:enjoy:[/QUO"Silver"]

[/COLOR]Inshallah the indian occupied bangladeshi west bengal will be taken back by bangladesh sooner than later

OK good luck

United bangladesh and west bengal was a dream of the late mahatma gandhi

That's right! East and West Bengal united with INDIA!! But alas, mahatma gandhi's dream will never get fulfilled... u guys are so under-developed.. and over that u r turning into religious fanatics... Why would we want religious fanatic,poor, illiterate, under-developed guys who hate them???

Sorry Bapu.....

they dont want 2 b a part of us
u have 2 understand this thing
Why? When they fought against Lord Clive, we fought with them. Not mumbai, delhi. When Bengal was divided in 1905, Khudiram gave his life. Bengal was re united again. Now britain divided the great bangalis in the name of religion. We both are secular now, so this doesn't count. Look at Westbengal! Suchitra Sen from Pabna, Mithun Chakrabarti from Shariatpur. It is high time they understood that we are their true brethren, not a random guy from hyderabad.

That's right! East and West Bengal united with INDIA!! But alas, mahatma gandhi's dream will never get fulfilled... u guys are so under-developed.. and over that u r turning into religious fanatics... Why would we want religious fanatic,poor, illiterate, under-developed guys who hate them???

Sorry Bapu.....

We can always annex parts of it, which are of strategic value to India. Like CHT. :agree:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom