What's new

Indian Govt to Buy letters which may show National hero Gandhi was Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the title most indians now dont considers gandhi but regard Nathuram Godse as a national hero salute to that great patriot :)

Feel good week.

Pet a dog, smell the roses, have an open air lunch, swim in a lake, smile at a stranger, double-post a crap article about Gandhi...

to be honest i don't give a flying **** if he was gay or not....

Are the letters authentic?

Even if he was gay, it doesn't change the fact that he did sacrifices for India and introduced a new way of fighting.

He was a patriot and icon for millions of Indians and will remain a great historic figure.

This is why GOI (considering that Gandhiji was really bisexual) bought those letters.

Indian society still has several misunderstandings about bisexuality and as of now is not ready to handle this truth. GOI, I think, wants to avoid a scenario where minds millions of Indians,who still consider Gandhiji as great figure,a icon don't have to face the shock of concerned reality. It will be the truth they wont be able to face and may crack the image of Gandhiji Indians have perceived since decades.

He was not only gay bt infact was an orgy man as we all know now gandhi was used to lick mountabettens wife and his licking payed by redcliff award giving india muslims majority calcutta and many punjab and sind parts on border region ...Also mountabatten dint let PAk first army chief to go into kashmir in 48 otherwise we would have finished this issue long ago....So a nation who considers a licker their leader what a LICKER NATIONthat would be .....

I am sure he must be a great licker otherwise who would tolerate such a dirty,smelly,ugly man and thats even a gori
The shocking love triangle between Lord Mountbatten, his wife and the founder of modern India | Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom