What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger : Please clear my doubt , Is this DAWN the same as in pakistani newspaper DAWN ?? And M.J.Akbar an Indian reporter for this pak paper ??

Yes Pakistani DAWN and M.J Akbar is an Indian Journalist, wrote that piece for DAWN.

That's the BJP's problem, very difficult to get to 180. Any analysis of state by state seats(winnable) will clear show that up.

Nobody will discuss that..............People here say BJP of her own may win 200 seats (if NaMo-PM) but not ready analyse state wise
...........Let see what happens in Karnataka ..............If Namo can bring back BJP in power in Karnataka...........Then he may be a Game Changer..............

May be Nitish may be expecting replica of Orissa.................

He may expect to be another Nehru but ground realities are different. Fact is that both parties need each other to keep the likes of Lalu at bay. Both have their own vote banks without joining of which both will loose. And BTW Nitish's own popularity is on downward path in Bihar. Not much visible development and too much chest thumping.

Oh good then, in office and cannot see.. @arp2041 correct it and I will have some laughs at home :)

Bhai, it is working fine.

Sorry dude , working fine now ...........:D

RG never stops to amuse us. " You should stop asking questions to politicians and starts asking yourself " .

IMHO the less RG tries to interact with people , better for him . He should compulsory avoid people from middleclass , youths and students.They will rip him apart.

India now is on the dangerous trajectory of persistently high inflation, increasing taxes and slowing growth. The Union government is more at fault here because while its earmarked share of total receipts grew more slowly, central spending actually increased faster.
For which Congress is responsible.

Above negative trends against aam admi favour Modi's chances to rule India.

Till recently, the UPA had been politically lucky. It inherited the growth benefits of its predecessor NDA government’s reforms and a global liquidity boom, and used the consequent booming tax revenues to finance an unprecedented and uncompromising focus on politically-motivated social expenditure to buy votes.

He may expect to be another Nehru but ground realities are different. Fact is that both parties need each other to keep the likes of Lalu at bay. Both have their own vote banks without joining of which both will loose. And BTW Nitish's own popularity is on downward path in Bihar. Not much visible development and too much chest thumping.

But Nitish is not fool (not Mammta ) to threaten BJP for secularism and loose power in Bihar............He may have his own calculations to win Bihar without BJP.............If BJP,Congress,JD(U) &RJD all fight elections independently ,then may be Nitish with minority votes be the winner...............

But Nitish is not fool (not Mammta ) to threaten BJP for secularism and loose power in Bihar............He may have his own calculations to win Bihar without BJP.............If BJP,Congress,JD(U) &RJD all fight elections independently ,then may be Nitish with minority votes be the winner...............

That is a big "may be" . And Minority votes decide th fate only in few limited seats. In all other places its caste based politics. So, if JD-U goes alone to fight against RJD, its votebank will be limted to OBC, EBC. and RJD also counts OBC, EBC as its vote bank. While BJP has backing of upper caste + some OBC . It will be a celebration in lalu's home if BJP and JD-U splits.

@Dillinger : Please clear my doubt , Is this DAWN the same as in pakistani newspaper DAWN ?? And M.J.Akbar an Indian reporter for this pak paper ??

MJ is an Indian and more Indian than Rahul baba and yes DAWN is a Pakistani newspaper for whom our ardent Indian writes once in a while.

BHzo6GKCUAAb2aU.jpg

here is yr unforgetable Playboy.
The only smoking PM of India.

Jaipur chintan shivir 20th January, he is found sleeping while the function is on.
It is rumoured that he had hangover from last night booze party.
You think he can run the country like this?

BHvrHX2CYAEv_eF.jpg:large

So I would say the following:

BGbLWcJCcAEL3j2.jpg

just saw it on TV nitish has given deadline till December for bjp in declaring its PM candidate and reaffirmed the candidate should have a complete secular image and acceptable to all communities

Correct me if I am wrong but bihar assembly elections are scheduled to be held in November this year right

Nitish is simply playing to its votebank. Traditionally Muslim voters have voted for RJD and the main reason for his defeat was Muslim voters deserting him. Nitish too knows its important for him to retain this chunk of voters or else anti-incumbency is sooner or later catch up with him.
Another point about Bihar, Congress and RJD are in very weak position (what i could make out of newspaper reports) and hence BJP stands to gain a lot even if JD (U) decides to part ways.

MJ is an Indian and more Indian than Rahul baba and yes DAWN is a Pakistani newspaper for whom our ardent Indian writes once in a while.

If i'm not wrong M J Akbar is/was editor of Asian Age

There is no such thing as "Keeping the Congress out" or "Keeping the Communal forces out", just Show the NUMBERS & you are the king. I have said this before:

"Cross the 180 seats mark & than the IDEOLOGIES go for a toss"

and that is the greatest tragedy in modern Indian politics, some people would do anything to stay in power and relevance.

Back
Top Bottom