What's new

Indian FS admits surgical strike was a bluff

Omg, so the surgical strike didn't happen? Is this a confirmed report?

So German Ambassador in New Delhi has disclosed his discussion with Indian FS on this sensitive matter to Pakistan newspaper?
Come with more better logic and explanation..
Wow man now Indians are talking about logic
You people believe in Dawn's cyral almaida story but won't believe in this story because it exposes your lies

Indian FS admits, lol whole world now admits it was a farce, fake drama as usual and India lost more.....BBC, Arab media, US media all laughing on Indian claims.
Typical mental masturbation. Pakistani media even said same about Modi with some sort of hidden sources.
I can access Indian MEA Website and social media accounts where I didn't find any such thing.

Typical mental masturbation. Pakistani media even said same about Modi with some sort of hidden sources.
I can access Indian MEA Website and social media accounts where I didn't find any such thing.

Go put some accounts....one thing is a fact Pakistani media is far more mature, professional and positive then Indian media. The world jokes on Indian media and its persistent lies.. Indian media penny picks small issues and tries to exagerate them big against Pakistan or any country or news as such... no body gives a fck about Indian stance and Indian media....don't you 1.2 billion Indians now understand???

Hardly any news or Indian related talk happens in Pakistanis or Pakistani media....not saying it ignores it ...Pakistanis highlight and discuss Indian related big issue or events thats .. Pakistanis do talk about Indian aggression, isolation drama, Kashmir when it requires...BUT....80% Pakistanis give a damn about Indians and Indians randi rona aka crying ...Pakiatani media or Pakiatanis in general donot pay much heed to Indians....am really honest about it.....!

no body gives a fck about Indian stance and Indian media....don't you 1.2 billion Indians now understand???
Will see that in international forums, who gives the f*ck about economy specially.
Ever check around Policies and doctrines of both on official websites, whose spins around whom☺
Hardly any news or Indian related talk happens in Pakistanis or Pakistani media...
At least this line of your post is factually incorrect. I have access to Pakistani channels and they undoubtedly care more about India, at least which I can excess.:D

Though agree about Indian Media bs, but they are fanboys about everything, not only Pakistan. From every technological stride to any international event, they put unnecessary salt in everything. Problem with all of our private news channels.:enjoy:
Only DD News puts calm reports.

And hey, "big issues" discussed in pak are not actually big in India.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom