What's new

๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐๐†๐Œ๐„๐€ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž

Even me โ€” as a private sector consultant, work closely with Bangladeshi regulators, industry associations, and major players in the apparel and bfsi industries to drive core policy interventions and reforms to further our cooperation.

Maybe the word you wanted to use intead is "opportunistic exploitation of the one-way kind"? N'est-ce-pas? 8-)

How much are You doing to do away with dismantling the Indian NTB's on your side imposed on Bangladeshi exports to India? Do tell.

I understand youโ€™re trying to be funny. Good one. Now that your validation is done, itโ€™s likely reality probably works the other way around. Internal lobbying aside, senior diplomatic missions are typically assigned keeping in view the perceived outcomes the new incumbent will be required to drive.

India wants closer ties with Bangladesh. We are interested in nurturing it and making it grow. So much has happened on this front these last few years.

Even me โ€” as a private sector consultant, work closely with Bangladeshi regulators, industry associations, and major players in the apparel and bfsi industries to drive core policy interventions and reforms to further our cooperation. From the policy level to the company level, Indian institutions (public and private) are deeply embedded in Bangladesh. This is somewhat unprecedented compared to our recent past.

If a career diplomat increases frequency of his/her visits that typically means they have marching orders from Delhi to drive an aggressive agenda.

This is a good thing for all of us. Relax.
Maybe the word you wanted to use intead is "opportunistic exploitation of the one-way kind"? N'est-ce-pas? 8-)

How much are You doing to do away with dismantling the Indian NTB's on your side imposed on Bangladeshi exports to India? Do tell.
I too am quite interested in knowing what the Indian private sector is doing to facilitate more imports from Bangladesh.
The Indian government has little interest in removing NTB's.

Indian govt. will assist in paying lip service however. We have seen that historically.
They are utter morons.
How do they not realise that if two way trade increase between BD and India, the possibility of any conflicts would go down drastically.
They like whinging about string of pearls but do nothing to gain confidence of BD people.

Back
Top Bottom