What's new

Indian FM begins Georgia visit: Seen as a tit for tat of Russian FM visiting Pakistan

Death Professor

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pajeets never seize to amaze me, like you don't have to exactly copy what other countries do to you. What good is a 270 M $ defense budget country to you and how do you think it equalizes the Russian FM visit to Pakistan? Are you going to pitch Tejas at a discounted rate to them? This just shows that your meeting with Russians on Afghanistan resulted in jack shiat and you are talking back your sour sorry as5 to a country that is barely of any significance to you or anyone else.

// In a moving ceremony, India's external affairs minister Dr. S. Jaishankar on Friday handed over the holy relic of St. Queen Ketevan to the Government of Georgia. The relic was handed over in the presence of Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia--Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II and the Prime Minister of Georgia H.E. Irakli Garibashvili.

Pajeets never seize to amaze me, like you don't have to exactly copy what other countries do to you. What good is a 270 M $ defense budget country to you and how do you think it equalizes the Russian FM visit to Pakistan? Are you going to pitch Tejas at a discounted rate to them? This just shows that your meeting with Russians on Afghanistan resulted in jack shiat and you are talking back your sour sorry as5 to a country that is barely of any significance to you or anyone else.

// In a moving ceremony, India's external affairs minister Dr. S. Jaishankar on Friday handed over the holy relic of St. Queen Ketevan to the Government of Georgia. The relic was handed over in the presence of Catholicos-Patriarch of All Georgia--Holiness and Beatitude Ilia II and the Prime Minister of Georgia H.E. Irakli Garibashvili.

The relationship of two equal nations or friends works that way only.

But few nations can not do and regret the decisions later.

External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Thursday said that the bilateral ties between India and Russia have been among the “steadiest” of the major relationships in the world after the Second World War, and New Delhi was looking forward to hosting President Vladimir Putin in the country for the annual bilateral summit.

Last edited:
The relationship of two equal nations or friends works that way only.

But few nations can not do and regret the decisions later.

External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar on Thursday said that the bilateral ties between India and Russia have been among the “steadiest” of the major relationships in the world after the Second World War, and New Delhi was looking forward to hosting President Vladimir Putin in the country for the annual bilateral summit.
And what did you achieve, suckdeep? Condemnation from Malaysia?

This is about Afghanistan not Pakistan. Lol. He visited Iran and now going to Russia to get ourselves aligned to whatever coming next in Afghanistan. OP is overestimating Pakistan's dynamic in our foreign affairs. We are not like mental Imran who harps non stop about RSS and Hindutva. Lol.

This is about Afghanistan not Pakistan. Lol. He visited Iran and now going to Russia to get ourselves aligned to whatever coming next in Afghanistan. OP is overestimating Pakistan's dynamic in our foreign affairs. We are not like mental Imran who harps non stop about RSS and Hindutva. Lol.
Looks like IK has got Indians by the balls. Can hear the screams

IK foreign policy is actually worst compared to NAWAZ and Previous governments.
for you yes. we didn't even have an FM in Nawaz era lol.

It's about visit to Georgia, after visiting Russia. And no I am not the one who is commenting about "tit for tat" it is your channel, your news. Maybe thats the reason they privated the video now, you can go look for it, I am unable to access it now, tried vpn too....

It's about visit to Georgia, after visiting Russia. And no I am not the one who is commenting about "tit for tat" it is your channel, your news. Maybe thats the reason they privated the video now, you can go look for it, I am unable to access it now, tried vpn too....

Still, he managed to maintain a good relationship with many countries including Suadi. He did not ask for help from General Qamar Javed Bajwa to maintain a good relationship.

US president used to pick the calls of Nawaz and used to meet with him during the US visit.

Still, he managed to maintain a good relationship with many countries including Suadi. He did not ask for help from General Qamar Javed Bajwa to maintain a good relationship.

US president used to pick the calls of Nawaz and used to meet with him during the US visit.

Lewl, there is a difference between obedience and self respect. Nawaz was more indian in that sense, baghail me chura moon pe ram ram. When you say "Absolutely not", sure it might affect you in short term, but it's gonna give massive dividend in long term. Same with Zardari who agreed on US drone strikes and his favorite "Hussain Haqanni" resulting in memo gate and then there was whole OBL episode. Mush was maha ch*** out of all these, he is the sole reason why we are in such a mess. Couldn't negotiate well with the Americans, gave indians every single opportunity to ruin Pakistan, be it in the form of SAFMA, SAATH or whatever, giving NRO's and running away from the country like traitor.

And about Saudi's they are back on line, they have resumed all their commitments, be it oil on deferred payments or planning a refinery in Pakistan. Even with all this mess Pakistan is standing strong and you are going to be zero in Afghanistan in the very near future. You can visit Georgia and keep telling yourself "masterstroke tit for tat" diplomacy, "we gave the Russians an equal reply".

Georgia is critical in encircling Turkey for its interference in Kashmir. India is also developing relations with Greece. India is not crazy to retaliate against Russia by visiting Gorgia immediately after visiting and praising Russia.

India is not crazy to retaliate against Russia by visiting Gorgia immediately after visiting and praising Russia.

What are you on about? Already happened. Your FM visited Russia and after that he visited Georgia.

Georgia is critical in encircling Turkey for its interference in Kashmir.

Ok good, with what? I literally quoted their military budget just to refrain someone from coming up with a retarded excuse like this one.

https://thewire.in/world/oic-secret...r-raises-kashmir-and-status-of-indian-muslims

very good relationships, her taraf se jootey parain gye...and IK is just warming up

https://thewire.in/world/oic-secret...r-raises-kashmir-and-status-of-indian-muslims

very good relationships, her taraf se jootey parain gye...and IK is just warming up

Is anything New?

OIC always talks about Kashmir - just for formality- does not matter Nawaz, Zardari, or Imran at the time PM of Pakistan.

It is something sweet jootey for someone per you never get it. I hope IK warm soon and especially, I was very disappointed after 370A removal and still, he is warming after 3 years... 2 years are left, hope he will fully warn before that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom