What's new

Indian Flag Removed From London Parliament Square

If this flag removing thing can be termed as a victory then I wish more such victory for our neighbors.
For us victory is something else and that victory shall always be with India.
Dumb @ss how is it that Indians sikhs/Khalistan supporters taking off Rapistans flag a pakistani issue?

donkey of the day

These Indian monkeys you know

591861-guj-streets-pakistan.jpg
all i see is a bunch of Rapists holding the flag if Rapistan

Dumb @ss how is it that Indians sikhs/Khalistan supporters taking off Rapistans flag a pakistani issue?

donkey of the day

all i see is a bunch of Rapists holding the flag if Rapistan

Calm down. ISI support to khalistan is well known since 1980s. Secondly, this resentment is only among Sikhs of UK and Canada. Punjab has absolutely nil militancy and central forces deployment. Third, India has many Sikhs in army and paramilitary. They can readily form an army of their own in india if they dislike India. Fourth, Pakistani ISI contact in UK and Europe has already been named in FBI charge sheet long time back as front of organizing anti India protests.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...s-tramboo-in-brussels-shawl-in-london/821406/

Calm down. ISI support to khalistan is well known since 1980s. Secondly, this resentment is only among Sikhs of UK and Canada. Punjab has absolutely nil militancy and central forces deployment. Third, India has many Sikhs in army and paramilitary. They can readily form an army of their own in india if they dislike India. Fourth, Pakistani ISI contact in UK and Europe has already been named in FBI charge sheet long time back as front of organizing anti India protests.

http://archive.indianexpress.com/ne...s-tramboo-in-brussels-shawl-in-london/821406/
tit for tat
RAW has alot of blood on its hands. Just ask the people they havent paid for protesting against Balchostan

No. Some Mirpuris are sitting on them, hoping they'll hatch into supercilious little cynics contributing to PDF.
These mirpuris are as per Indian claims Indians, show some respect SIR suppose to be your brethren....don't you?
Have nice day....

tit for tat
RAW has alot of blood on its hands. Just ask the people they havent paid for protesting against Balchostan

RAW is an overblown agency. It's only, at best, described as an input agency.

RAW has very limited freedom and autonomous functioning as compared to ISI. This is because RAW is under PMO and no politician would like dirt on its resume, specially the recently departed liberal, politically correct and secular congress.

ISI ,otoh, has cooperation and blessings of PA.RAW is a civilian agency like a police station.

These mirpuris are as per Indian claims Indians, show some respect SIR suppose to be your brethren....don't you?
Have nice day....

LOL.

You obviously don't know, or don't remember my position on Kashmir. The people of today's so-called Azad Kashmir clearly revolted against the Maharaja and fought off whatever was sent their way, first, alone, next, with the assistance of the PA volunteers. So, too, the people of Gilgit; that leaves out a small patch, but it doesn't matter any more. When they have shown that they want nothing to do with J&K, leave alone India, I believe that they should be left alone; a condition for doing that being that in turn, they leave the rest alone.

As far as Jammu, the Vale and Ladakh are concerned, those are Indian and will remain Indian.

As far as Mirpuris are concerned, bhakts may keep proclaiming loudly that all of Kashmir is ours and will soon be ours, but they are not the ones to do anything about it. They will keep mouthing these slogans on the Internet, and everybody will raise an eyebrow and quietly turn the page. Personally, I don't wish to participate in these patriotic delusions. That is my personal view.

How long can India hide the mass killing of innocent kashmiris. Its not just Kashmir but there are several other independent movements going on, unnoticed.
Good that Sikh people have started raising their voices. India should be exposed across the globe. Modi has done remarkable well to shatter ( fake) image of peaceful india.

Also indians are doing great job by getting printed in major news paper across the globe with rape cases.

Nice this goons are vandalizing.
They will earn very high reputation, here in europe.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom