What's new

Indian films losing audience in Pakistan

Indian movies need to be banned. I dont even know why Pakistani Cinemas allow these movies. If someone wants to watch it, buy a pirated one. Pakistan needs to build its own industry, otherwise we will have a culture similar to that across the border. Many signs are already here. We shouldn't have a culture of sluts, gays, and begharti which are openly visible in the movies across the border.

Hard it may sound. Such things needs to be checked, because we are not them.

Sir, I always am Baffled by this logic often expressed here. If ur logic was right, there should have been no Muslims surviving in India!!!! .. We regularly watch movies, but, we never feel threatened culturally, but, how is it that Pakistani Muslims feel so threatened?? Because I have repeatedly seen people mentioning that ..."it is effecting our culture."

I dont mean to dis-respect you or something..but, this is a very honest question.

Sir, I always am Baffled by this logic often expressed here. If ur logic was right, there should have been no Muslims surviving in India!!!! .. We regularly watch movies, but, we never feel threatened culturally, but, how is it that Pakistani Muslims feel so threatened?? Because I have repeatedly seen people mentioning that ..."it is effecting our culture."

I dont mean to dis-respect you or something..but, this is a very honest question.

yar as a muslim we should'nt be watching all those dances and bold stuff which is shown in indian movies these days....sorry if I sound like a fundamentalist but that is what the reality is....Indian movies of the 80s-90s were okay..but these days....they are trying to compete with hollywood...

I hope that asnwers ur Question.

afriend: how did you find the other songs i told you?

I guess we have censor boards and ratings for this kind of harm.
Doesn't Pakistan have any?

afriend: how did you find the other songs i told you?

except for the yadein by roxien i loved the all other music you recommended... yeah music like these surely make us forget the boundries..!!!! Really soothing..!!! and hey i am waiting for more of your recommendations brother..!!!!:cheers:

I guess we have censor boards and ratings for this kind of harm.
Doesn't Pakistan have any?

pakistan has a censor board but how could you censor 20-30% of a movie??

5-6 songs and dances, some vulgur scenes...anti pakistan diaougues....etc etc...

except for the yadein by roxien i loved the all other music you recommended... yeah music like these surely make us forget the boundries..!!!! Really soothing..!!! and hey i am waiting for more of your recommendations brother..!!!!:cheers:

sure....but...I will pm you very soon.

Pakistan need to develop there own film industry.
it gives employment to many.

India has 5-6 big film industrys in mumbai,chennai,Hyderabad,banglore.
which employ over 1 million people and release atlest 750 movies.

well they can ban movies but people will keep looking for alternatives.

Indian movies need to be banned. I dont even know why Pakistani Cinemas allow these movies. If someone wants to watch it, buy a pirated one. Pakistan needs to build its own industry, otherwise we will have a culture similar to that across the border. Many signs are already here. We shouldn't have a culture of sluts, gays, and begharti which are openly visible in the movies across the border.

If you want Bollywood to be banned, then why not mention Hollywood movies also. Infact, the Hollywoods movies have extreme showings of Culture of sluts, gays, and begharti.

The true answer is because bollywood comes out of India, and i guess you do not like Indian culture. It is actually nothing to do with the movies.

If you want Bollywood to be banned, then why not mention Hollywood movies also. Infact, the Hollywoods movies have extreme showings of Culture of sluts, gays, and begharti.

The true answer is because bollywood comes out of India, and i guess you do not like Indian culture. It is actually nothing to do with the movies.

thats not true...as far as hollywood movies are cocnerned we only get movies like shrekk...iron man and hulk....that too very strictly monitored by censor board....(officially)...but unfortunately bollywood movies are not kinda that stuff so there's no choice...

movies like bhoothnaath were welcomed all the way in pakistan.

thats not true...as far as hollywood movies are cocnerned we only get movies like shrekk...iron man and hulk....that too very strictly monitored by censor board....(officially)...but unfortunately bollywood movies are not kinda that stuff so there's no choice...

movies like bhoothnaath were welcomed all the way in pakistan.

The movies you are mentioning are kids movies.

I guess the latest bollywood reality movie called 'Mumbai Blasts' starting Ajmal Kassab in double role (one as Ajmal Kassai and one as Ajmal Kassab) flopped big time in pakistan and has put them off indian movies.

Ans also it was too long ran over for three days.

I guess the latest bollywood reality movie called 'Mumbai Blasts' starting Ajmal Kassab in double role (one as Ajmal Kassai and one as Ajmal Kassab) flopped big time in pakistan and has put them off indian movies.

Are you trying to make a joke over the terrorist acts in mumbai, then you should be ashamed of yourself. And afterall there are numerious similar movies that happens accross the border. There movies of car bombs, sucide attacks, and UAV bombings, that are flopped in India, but box office hits in Pakistan.

I share the same views, WebMaster.
If we pump more money into our movie industry and give good education to e.g. actors, scriptwriters and such, we can see an increase of more quality.
Also advertisement plays a crucial role nowadays, the more known and popular "Lollywood" is, the more attention it gets, at home and abroad.
There's so much $$ in this industry, it only needs to be developed.

Its better to watch hollywood movies, rather then cheap-shyte bollywood ones who always revolve around 1 boy-girl love. Raam n seeta :rolleyes:

Very Poor Taste! :tsk:

Well I am no fan of Indian movies, to prove this the last Indian movie I saw was an oldie with rajesh khanna, but my little cousins are massive fans of Indian Bolly wood and we watched Booth Nath, it was a very well made and excellent film. Brilliant performance by Mr. Bachan and the kid was very cute...

I think despite all the war mongering we must keep gates of peace open on both sides, after all our children will have to inherit these lands long after we are gone.

And I for one would like to see my children living in a time when conflicts between our two nations do not exist, we share so much... Language, customs (to some extent), culture (to some extent), history.

These petty differences were left behind by the resentful British as a foul seed that has been eating away at our core, we as neighbours have to rise above all this petty squabbling and think about the future we want to make.

But it is hard when we keep seeing the sabre rattling... :frown:

Back
Top Bottom