What's new

Indian fans lack sportsmanship: Yuvraj

I agree...this is how the public mood of most part of India in a cricket match...But one should not forget that because of this intensity only crickers are getting so much of advertising money which is indirectly paid by Indian audience....So that is pretty fair...

But if we see from another side of the coin...usually indian public dont see the cricket match to see the quality ...rather each person try to view himself through the prism of cricket and when indian cricket team wins it gives him a sense of pride that he/she is on higher level than others....And it is an evolving process...

I agree...this is how the public mood of most part of India in a cricket match...But one should not forget that because of this intensity only crickers are getting so much of advertising money which is indirectly paid by Indian audience....So that is pretty fair...

But if we see from another side of the coin...usually indian public dont see the cricket match to see the quality ...rather each person try to view himself through the prism of cricket and when indian cricket team wins it gives him a sense of pride that he/she is on higher level than others....And it is an evolving process...

he referred to when Indian team loses, which is just a match !!

ou brought it back to south asia.:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

congrats on the win.the cup belongs to southasia.

Indian fans lack sportsmanship: Yuvraj
3 sportsmanships are being constructed in 2 ports..

2 in Kochi and 1 in Vishakapattanam. Plans are there to acquire sportsmanships from France or Germany. We are currently using Russian ships , thats why the fans have problem with them coz they belong to older class and repair costs are high..

I don't agree with Yuvraj.I think people have the right to expect, specially when they give you so attention, money and fame. It's not about sportsmanship rather about expectations.

thank for the source.

I read the news Yuvraj never says Indian fans lack sportsmanship. He said here were pressure from them to win the world cup. but ToI put the words on his mouth. every country fans wants their teams to win.

he explained lack of sportsmanship in these words which u have read above :P

Back
Top Bottom