What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

Cp-l2YbWIAAgigd.jpg

Toyota Etios specially for women protection
Kerala Police
56285486.png
varanasi-police-5829a5c8d3683_l.jpg
Dail-100-UP-police.jpg
Master.jpg
ghaziabad-hindustan-december-official-ghaziabad-received-ghaziabad_de67c638-.jpg

UP Police new Toyota Innova and Mahindra Balero
Bu_rZ60CQAAtZbi.jpg

Telangana
DSC_9906.jpg

Chattisgarh Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
25-Traffic-2.jpg

Mumbai Traffic Police TATA XENON
04july_tyramns0_04_2462793f.jpg

TAMIL NADU Police Chevrolet Tavera
Maruti-Ertiga-Facelift-Police-1024x597.jpg
Maharashtra Police Ertiga

Slowly the Khaaki wardi will disappear from all the states. This looks much more professional.

I'm more enamored by the fact that they're all carrying handguns. Need more info on that - what rank are these women? Constable or Inspector/above? And what's the duty roster for this Women-only squad? Same as the other cops or are they specialized for some unique response? Either way it's great to see...plus all the other stuff they're packing, like the batons, pouches & radios as @Abingdonboy pointed out.

I don't care about the uniform colors really...personally I always thought Khaki was good. It was somewhat militaristic in nature...now in blue they remind of security guards around corporate buildings...:p:

As of the weapon...I'm thinking it's a Glock. I'm not a 100% but it's definitely not a Beretta 92FS. Whichever it is, it does't seem to have a grip plug (hence the hole/gap behind the magazine). It's a nice aftermarket bit to keep the dust out...but IMO not really necessary. Infact a lot a people don't recommend it.

punisher%20jp5.JPG

Anyway, good going there, Rajasthan PD!

I'm more enamored by the fact that they're all carrying handguns. Need more info on that - what rank are these women? Constable or Inspector/above? And what's the duty roster for this Women-only squad? Same as the other cops or are they specialized for some unique response? Either way it's great to see...plus all the other stuff they're packing, like the batons, pouches & radios as @Abingdonboy pointed out.

I don't care about the uniform colors really...personally I always thought Khaki was good. It was somewhat militaristic in nature...now in blue they remind of security guards around corporate buildings...:p:

As of the weapon...I'm thinking it's a Glock. I'm not a 100% but it's definitely not a Beretta 92FS. Whichever it is, it does't seem to have a grip plug (hence the hole/gap behind the magazine). It's a nice aftermarket bit to keep the dust out...but IMO not really necessary. Infact a lot a people don't recommend it.

punisher%20jp5.JPG

Anyway, good going there, Rajasthan PD!

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...forms-for-police-armed-personnel-1552713.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom