What's new

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)

08a524a0a7914b00a3c3bb71549ca75b.jpg

Here's an old Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) service & recovery lorry trying to pull a (BEST route AS4) King Long out of its misery. Thankfully, the undertaking is in the process of selling off all of its KL buses...
besttow.jpg

Here's an old Bombay Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) service & recovery lorry trying to pull a (BEST route AS4) King Long out of its misery. Thankfully, the undertaking is in the process of selling off all of its KL buses...
besttow.jpg

Yeah I'd heard that Chinese rubbish had performed just atrociously in Mumbai- I hope the same fate doesn't meet the Chinese-origin rolling stock on the Mumbai Metro that already looks sub-par just going by aesthetics.

+ btw @Bombaywalla what will replace these ACC KLs? VOLVOs or TATA Marcpolos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'd heard that Chinese rubbish had performed just atrociously in Mumbai- I hope the same fate doesn't meet the Chinese-origin rolling stock on the Mumbai Metro that already looks sub-par just going by aesthetics.

+ btw @Bombaywalla what will replace these ACC KLs? VOLVOs or TATA Marcpolos?

BEST are going to replace these Ceritas buses with Volvos...these are not KingLongs...but are manufactured in Chandigarh with Kinglong parts

Last edited by a moderator:
BEST are going to replace these Ceritas buses with Volvos...these are not KingLongs...but are manufactured in Chandigarh with Kinglong parts

Volvo buses are made in India and are stilled called Volvos! Lol- I get what you are saying, Volvo buses are made in India by Volvo but KL's aren't. Fair enough.

Any way good news! All the pics I've seen of them up close show some serious issues with poor design and durability. Team BHP forumers are very critical of these KL (origin) buses and heavily criticise the poor build quality, cr@p ride and polluting engines. Volvo buses in India always look stunning!!

Volvo buses are made in India and are stilled called Volvos! Lol- I get what you are saying, Volvo buses are made in India by Volvo but KL's aren't. Fair enough.

Any way good news! All the pics I've seen of them up close show some serious issues with poor design and durability. Team BHP forumers are very critical of these KL (origin) buses and heavily criticise the poor build quality, cr@p ride and polluting engines. Volvo buses in India always look stunning!!

if these were made by Kinglong they would have Kinglong logos on the buses and not Ceritas

thnx soumya1989 for the pics of Odisha police,it's very good to see the HQ of Bhubneswar-Cuttuck commissionerate police.Actually some controversy had occurred at the time of it's building bcoz of corruption charges on official for such a monumental buldng as a police HQ, but still i love it very much ,it;s truly a monumental stucture in bhubneswar city and incorporates some state of the art technology.

I want to tell u all in dis forum dat BBSR police is very very strict towards traffic rule and these guys are very much active in fine collection :) i have seen such kind of activeness regarding fine collection only in Mumbai police not even in pune, bang,chen,hyd police (at least regarding fine collection) . i have wasted atleast 4000 to 5000 bucks by giving fine in 4 yrs in Bhubneswar :cheesy: that too only for not wearing helmat, over speeding and wrong parking.......

Back
Top Bottom