What's new

Indian Embassy in Kabul Involved in Bacha Khan University Attack

Its not your fault, that you got too much negative information about Pakistan.
Of Course 24 x 7, 7 days a week & 365 days a year you have propaganda against Pakistan on your own poor india media! All the time barking against Pakistan!

hmm its not true just for indian gov and media same is true for pak media as well and thats why you feel so negative of india . actuly now a days sentiments of people of india has changd about people of pak and they look ahead of just pakistan as you people do bringing india everywhere even in your daily lives.
and whatever i said is not because am an indian or i was born in india or i watch indian media too much to make a fuss

whatever i said is analysis of media mainly western , aisa pacific and europe based whatever i have read or heard so far its actuly your gov and army s fault who distinguish bw good and bad taliban to be specific. no gruges at all to the people but its you who are the future of pak and you have to decide what you wanna think and do bcz its very dangerous as i said terroists are terroists they have no soul, no religion, no humanity, no faith and no belives
i hope you trust this site
http://www.forbes.com/sites/donaldk...-terror-good-versus-bad-taliban/#508a2aee2ab8

There is no good Taliban, there is only "dead" Taliban.

I have looked up sources, and they say India lost approximately 4,000 men where as Pakistan lost 3,000 men. I am pretty sure 3,000 is less than 4,000 smartass.

When it comes to literacy rates, different surveys have different requirements for literacy. I can definitely tell you the overwhelming majority of Pakistan can read and write in basic terms, but not a lot of them can do so to an advanced level.

Also, different sources have said different things. I found the highest one saying 60-70%. 60% is certainly an improvement over 2013-2014's 50ish percent.

Quality of literacy is also important..many of these educated indians have just degree of no worth when they cant even compose a sentence properly..many employment agencies will tell you horrible stories about literacy in India..

hmm its not true just for indian gov and media same is true for pak media as well and thats why you feel so negative of india . actuly now a days sentiments of people of india has changd about people of pak and they look ahead of just pakistan as you people do bringing india everywhere even in your daily lives.
and whatever i said is not because am an indian or i was born in india or i watch indian media too much to make a fuss

whatever i said is analysis of media mainly western , aisa pacific and europe based whatever i have read or heard so far its actuly your gov and army s fault who distinguish bw good and bad taliban to be specific. no gruges at all to the people but its you who are the future of pak and you have to decide what you wanna think and do bcz its very dangerous as i said terroists are terroists they have no soul, no religion, no humanity, no faith and no belives
i hope you trust this site
Pakistan's War On Terror -- 'Good' Versus 'Bad' Taliban
Too much propaganda against Pakistan by huge indian media all the time.!

Quality of literacy is also important..many of these educated indians have just degree of no worth when they cant even compose a sentence properly..many employment agencies will tell you horrible stories about literacy in India..

True. In fact, Bangladesh claimed 70%, but it turns out only 50% of them met international literacy standards. The other 20 were poorly educated.

also pakistan has lot to gain by proving its victim of terror as it less on world radar then, and gets sympathy.
Every time pakistan is asked to act against terrorists they start playing the victim card and this time it was americans who urged pakistan to act against pathankot attacks.
Mate you must me crazy to ask him for link, he will just take you down to his level and beat you up.

First of all, DO NOT CALL ME BROTHER!
You Indian NEVER can be our brothers! (Even my hurt is Azad Kashmir")
2ndly, STOP keep crying against Pakistan all the time and then seek help/support from USA, UK, EU, etc . . .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom