What's new

Indian Dhruv helicopters dismally fail in Ecuador

i didn't know that pakistan news agencies have a magic ball from which they can know the future....btw why didn't you used that ball or advance sources before obl raid it would have saved you from alot of embarassment.....

Sue the news agency for false news. ;)

btw. we can give that magic ball to you as well so that can be used for preparation of fugitives list, saving you from embarrassment. deal?

Dhruv is not only accident prone, overly priced and having maintenance support issues, it also comes with the Indian tendency of creating dependence and over invoicing, which make even costlier options from other countries more palatable, say observers "Jealous Pakistani Fanboys", Right??

Article / news doesn't say so.

Please stay on topic.

We are not discussing Kashmir here....

Kashmir was officially given to India,those who want to leave can leave,but Kashmir isn't going any where,you wanna take it?come try ;)

Then why did you run to the UN for help if it was officially handed to you ?

you can dream about that too ... if it makes you happy

off the topic but why would i dream about something that is a reality? you people have been trying to get kashmir since 63 years, could not do so but still fantasize about it. what makes you think that you will get it?, now that is a dream. we have it since 63 years and will continue to have it- that is a reality.
Any way this thread is not about kashmir so i do not want to discuss about it anymore. you can think or dream whatever you want if it makes you happy.

Back
Top Bottom